Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) (30135 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Signs The 2017 Budget Bill Into Law (Photos) / Sen. Gbenga Obadara’s Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (photos) / Why Sen. Gbenga Obadara Is Begging Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 10:15am On Oct 08, 2015
What's the big deal with 2:1? Why disturbing people's peace with this piece of shi.t?
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2015
She nor get school mates abi na she and her father attend the convocation alone grin
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by xreal: 10:16am On Oct 08, 2015
bashydemy:
Abi oo let her come try it in UI, OAU or Unilorin

GOD bless you for mentioning that citadel of knowledge. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by GMan650(m): 10:18am On Oct 08, 2015
Story for the gods........ why should this make FP; moreover I don't even think Obadara made the Senate this time. He was a former senator
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by xreal: 10:20am On Oct 08, 2015
bigtt76:
She nor get school mates abi na she and her father attend the convocation alone grin

Chai!

See analysts.

Whoever posted this on whatever social media made a mistake.

Walahi!
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by bamirotola: 10:21am On Oct 08, 2015
I seriously don't know why these politicians kip posting about their kids grades in foreign University?? What's d big deal in first class or 2:1?? 90% of Nigerians studying abroad are making exploit with their grades, let their kids study in Funaab, Unilorin OAU, UI or any Nigerian university.. if they graduate with the same grade, dey earn my respect.. moreover d gel is jst average if she graduated with 2:1 over there... #GodblessNigeria
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by Bossmanbelly: 10:23am On Oct 08, 2015
Which of you here that are saying rubbish even went to university. Which of you even passed wace. Fools rather then you going to get a job and doing something good with your life, your here trying to stop someone shine. FOOLS. GET A LIFE
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 10:26am On Oct 08, 2015
damton:
Anything is news and news is anything.
i like this
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 10:35am On Oct 08, 2015
WailingWailer00:

Orobo

Btw, law na simple course, make a 2.2 in mathematics and receive a handshake from me
People make 1st class in mathematics and statistics than any other course
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by funkiebully: 10:44am On Oct 08, 2015
What a useless thread. Celebrating 2.1 in law? Me that made 2.1 in engineering should jump from skyscraper then. Rubbish!
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2015
Hallelujah!... We go see wetin u go get for nigerian law school.
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by Nathan113: 11:04am On Oct 08, 2015
Mek she com back naija com bag 2.1 mek we c.al dis rich dudes running abroad n comin bck wt 2.1 to deceive who?com bck to Naija n get d 2.1 den we wil k w hw brainy u r
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 08, 2015
saaedlee:
should this make front page?

..this is Nigeria.. the land of the hopelessly kiss-arse booty-lickers and poverty-damaged egos.. it will make fp with many likes and positive comments so that per chance the dad or babe is looking she may grace the life of one nlander with a pig-fly kiss
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:22am On Oct 08, 2015
saaedlee:
Its a shame any trash & shit make FP these days. Nairaland is losing it. Oga seun do something.
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by WailingWailer00(m): 11:28am On Oct 08, 2015
piagetskinner:

I don't doubt you, people also fail most in maths department

Maths na demon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by franugo(m): 11:30am On Oct 08, 2015
The op and the mod that placed this on fp are displaying inconspicous n stentorian madness
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by charliejose: 11:41am On Oct 08, 2015
I opened this topic to see if she graduated from a Nigerian University.. Alas!, I wasn't disappointed #slams the door... bye!

1 Like

Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by Meklex(m): 11:44am On Oct 08, 2015
I will make 2¹ so that I can appear on NL Frontpage
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by ogaprime(m): 11:52am On Oct 08, 2015
Chanchit:
As this girl big so, I know say she go get sharp mouth.

Loool....if she no get sharp mouth, she no go study law...
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by Hobowobo(f): 11:55am On Oct 08, 2015
Chanchit:
Sharp mouth to suck D!ck...
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
WHERE'S THAT AGAIN? ANGLIA RUSKIN UNIVERSITY CHELMFORD, SOUNDS LIKE A COUNTRYSIDE UNIVERSITY...WISH SHE TRIES OXFORD UNIVERSITY OR UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS FOR HER MSC.
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by TolaniLuv: 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
Chanchit:

And sharp brains!
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by foriz4u(m): 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
saaedlee:
I just tire o. In fact enh...most times I c post like dis on d FP I just get dis sense of touch who cares when d child of a pauper that suffered to pay his fee, slept in d class room homeless due to lack of money to pay h/h rent and other oppressions they went thru in sch and finally graduated maybe a 1st class or a 2.2 Who celebrates d parents of a child that strive to train their children with little or no earnings But all we see is d son or daughter of one useless senate, minister or president who just graduated frm one foreign uni with tax payers money nd moneies they were supposed to bring our school to international standard and competition. Mr seun needs look into this because its annoying.
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by Mayour11(m): 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
kode12:
And how is this news exactly. Who is the said senator self? All these mods without brains posting rubbish sef. I think Seun is just about the money now,no more content. There should be a way of voting off stupid mods in this forum. So that all the wicked bans and posting of nonsense on front page can stop.

Her father was a senator of the Federal Republic representing Ogun Central senatorial district in the 7th senate of 2011-2015
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by kode12: 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
Mayour11:

Her father was a senator of the Federal Republic representing Ogun Central senatorial district in the 7th senate of 2011-2015
Still not news of public relevance,maybe on some family discussion forum or blog. The Father might be a former senator but we dont know her neither do we care. No pun intended
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by Mayour11(m): 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
kode12:

Still not news of public relevance,maybe on some family discussion forum or blog. The Father might be a former senator but we dont know her neither do we care. No pun intended

Dont mind them, NPF has warned them severally to desist from flaunting their belongings including family on social media, when they are now held to ransom they will be crying foul or witch hunting. SMH
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by mikolo80: 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
kode12:
And how is this news exactly. Who is the said senator self? All these mods without brains posting rubbish sef. I think Seun is just about the money now,no more content. There should be a way of voting off stupid mods in this forum. So that all the wicked bans and posting of nonsense on front page can stop.
how much have you donated to nairaland
if hunger gbab seun now you think say server host go collect comment as payment
you Nigerians refuse to understand no free lunch
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
Chanchit:

Yea grin Fat girls usually have confidence and a lot of mouth. They have body-image insecurities too, though.
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by Khez: 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
As fat as she is?

Nor be her mates got 1st class?

How can she have such a big body with tiny brain to go it undecided nawaoh......
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by spongebob0006(f): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
so wahs so special abt it? mtchewww.....plenty ppl dey get 2.1 na....
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by hardamms: 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
piagetskinner:

#fact
Re: Senator Gbenga Obadara's Daughter Graduates With A 2.1 In LLB Law (Photos) by adconline(m): 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
Fattie bon bon.. Eat till u die!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ruga: Ooni Of Ife, Wole Soyinka Tell Nigerians To Defend Their Ancestral Lands / Lalong: I Won’t Relent Until The Last Almajiri Is Relocated From Plateau / APC Presidential Ticket: Tinubu, Amaechi At War Over 3,000 Statutory Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.