Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams (45461 Views)

Poll: Eating in one's dreams. Harmless or Dangerous?

Harmless: 44% (39 votes)
Dangerous: 55% (49 votes)
This poll has ended

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! / Why Do Christians Think Eating In Their Dreams Is Demonic? / How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by abhosts(m): 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2009
I find it baffling that the agnostic Christ Hating crowd are here giving advise, when it is obvious that this guy is seeking biblical solutions to his dilemma.

@ Poster,

If you do not go to bed hungry, then there is cause for concern indeed. Please seek the attention of your Pastor Regarding this issue. If you do not attend church, I would recommend you worship with MFM, then ask to see the pastor after service.
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by platinumnk(f): 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2009
is having sex in your dreams bad also??

my bf tells me not to think of him when i sleep. sometimes i we kiss in my dreams but he says thats bad.

Why?
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by abhosts(m): 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2009
I find it baffling that the agnostic Christ Hating crowd are here giving advise, when it is obvious that this guy is seeking biblical solutions to his dilemma.

@ Poster,

If you do not go to bed hungry, then there is cause for concern indeed. Please seek the attention of your Pastor Regarding this issue. If you do not attend church, I would recommend you worship with MFM, then ask to see the pastor after service.

God Bless
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by shoboy9: 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2009
Dreams may be a message from God or not. If you keep having a dream repeatedly then you should treat it as significant. Its meaning is usually known to the recipient. Any dream that leaves u uneasy when you wake up calls for prayer. If you eat and you are happy in the dream it usually calls for rejoicing. But I have never heard of anyone that God feeds in a dream, who does not know why or how.

I have only been fed once by the Lord in a dream. It was at a time of extended fasting and I knew immediately I woke that God was strengthing me for the battle ahead. I went into prayers for more strength immediately.

U may want to consider praying before u go to sleep. Pray till u feel a release. It is not God's will for anyone to tamper with ur will in any way. If u do not have the strength to say no in ur dreams then pls fast and pray.

I would advise u use Paul's prayer for strength in the inner man, its in corinthians or ephesians iirc, 1st chapter.
All the best.
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by shoboy9: 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2009
@ platinunmk

sex in dream is really bad. Advise u see ur pastor and be ready to obey God's word or he cannot help you. If u must know, the devil does not just tempt people for the fun of it. He knows what he's going to get from them. The return on investment pays him enough to follow up on the perso n for years. But ur pastor will be able to tell u all that and more.
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by Oxone(m): 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2009
StephenP:

Moral of the story, eat well before going to bed.

better still eat good food before going to bed.
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by Oxone(m): 4:59pm On Apr 24, 2009
StephenP:

Moral of the story, eat well before going to bed.

better still eat good food before going to bed. cheesy grin wink
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by toneyb: 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2009
What is all this long talk about dreams or eating in dreams? all these things can be explain naturally. I learnt a lot when I did some extensive study on dreams on the internet. Some people only dream in black and white, the images they see in their dreams appear in black and white not coloured like most of us. Africans will be quick to see that they are possessed by some evil demons when they find themselves dreaming in black and white. There was a case of a woman in Congo DRC that took her son to the pastor when he disclosed to her that he only dreams in black and white when they were discussing. As mazaje has pointed out you dream about what you are mostly pre-occupied with. I personally do not usually have dreams unless if I am pre-occupied with things on my mind.
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by hoeyeadoe: 5:01pm On Apr 24, 2009
Moderator, May we have smthg like 'depends' in the poll options?
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by pinkylady1(f): 5:05pm On Apr 24, 2009
please poster ignore all those that are telling you it's not dangerous

there is more to it, you need to be more closer to God than before.

let your pastor know this and he will help you in how to table the case before

God cos its only God that can help you out of this serious situation
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by husu(m): 5:18pm On Apr 24, 2009
If you are hungry in the night,you eat in the dreams, By Bishop Oyedepo
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by husu(m): 5:21pm On Apr 24, 2009
If you are hungry in the night,you eat in the dreams, By Bishop Oyedepo
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by platinumnk(f): 5:23pm On Apr 24, 2009
shoboy9:

@ platinunmk

sex in dream is really bad. Advise u see ur pastor and be ready to obey God's word or he cannot help you. If u must know, the devil does not just tempt people for the fun of it. He knows what he's going to get from them. The return on investment pays him enough to follow up on the perso n for years. But ur pastor will be able to tell u all that and more.

What do u mean? please explain further! please
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by Mmuo(m): 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2009
For u to stop such things, U need to control ur whole self by abstaining from things in real life.
Self-control is of utmost importance in whatever U do in life, it can help U come out of this and with serious prayers.
Pray the good Lord to help U.
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 24, 2009
I was told that It's a bad thing.

I was advised to atleast try to wake myself up or pray before I bunk.

@POST
WHY IS IT THAT WE CAN'T SCREAM FOR HELP IN OUR DREAM? undecided
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by Mmuo(m): 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2009
For u to stop such things, U need to control ur whole self by abstaining from things in real life.
Self-control is of utmost importance in whatever U do in life, it can help U come out of this and with serious prayers.
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by Mmuo(m): 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2009
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by oleigh(m): 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2009
my friend wether you be christain or muslim na prayer you need ooooo,see a pastor or imam.
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by platinumnk(f): 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2009
So,
*Toyinrayo:

I was told that It's a bad thing.

I was advised to atleast try to wake myself up or pray before I bunk.

@POST
WHY IS IT THAT WE CAN'T SCREAM FOR HELP IN OUR DREAM? undecided

u talking to me?
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by NeroPapas(m): 6:52pm On Apr 24, 2009
My broda, To be truthful, it's not good to eat in the dream. The enemies uses many way to get at us. There was a time i eat in my dreams afterwards, I became very ill. Am not scaring you but you need to pray fervently concerning it and it shall stop.

No mind people wey say make u eat well before you sleep or for afternoon. Take the matter to God wink
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by Mmuo(m): 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2009
Try find ways of controlling urself not only in dreams but especially in life events. It is the first step in conquering many things of life.
Then U embark  on serious prayers, God will help U if U come to him.
May the good Lord help U and all of us.
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by NeroPapas(m): 6:55pm On Apr 24, 2009
My broda, To be truthful, it's not good to eat in the dream. The enemies uses many way to get at us. There was a time i eat in my dreams afterwards, I became very ill. Am not scaring you but you need to pray fervently concerning it and it shall stop.

No mind people wey say make u eat well before you sleep or for afternoon. Take the matter to God wink
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by NeroPapas(m): 7:01pm On Apr 24, 2009

Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by segs4eva(m): 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2009
starting eating before sleeping. i think you go to bed hungry! grin
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by ANINAS: 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2009
IT IS A BAD SITUATION. THERE IS NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO. HE CAN TAKE CARE OF WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN EATING AND COURSE YOU TO STOP EATING. EATING IN THE DREAM IS SPIRITUAL POISON. IT WEAKNES YOUR SOUL AND BODY.

GOD WILL HELP YOU
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by waleola99: 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2009
In order to stop dreaming of eating in your dreams, you must discipline yourself about food.  I discover that when ever i over feed myself, i find myself eating in dreams.  Learn to control your yarnings for food in the physical, that way you will be able to control what you eat in your dream.

To those who think it is harmless to eat in dreams, think again.  if you are not spirit filled, you could be feed with all manners of junk in your dream and it will affect you nagatively.

I have had experience in times pass before i became born again when i see myself eating in my dream and will wake up with a filled tommy and general body weakness and sickness.   no be lie.
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by Image123(m): 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2009
Hi,if you're truly born again,make sure you finish the next meal and ask for more.and when you wake up,drink water to it and thank god. If you're not born again,you need to be and get closer to God for your own good.
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by Badriyyah(f): 8:01pm On Apr 24, 2009
LoL, Don't worry yourself. Eating in your dream doesn't mean anything. Why must we always have some kind of weird explanation to it? Stop scaring him. You're probably hungry or ate too much. Most times our dreams relate to things we need. All these ppl talking about evil things calling him, How do you know?? Unless you are part of the crew tongue tongue.
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by redsun(m): 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2009
Stop overfeeding before you go to bed and get out of that self-imposed fear.Your dream is your imagination,if you are having a nightmare,it means you your mind is troubled for real.

You are your dreams.
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by redsun(m): 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2009
Stop over feeding before you go to bed and get out of the self-imposed fear.Your dreams are your imaginations and if you are having a nightmare,it means you are troubled for real.

You are your dreams and don't forget life is a dream.Fear not.
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by redsun(m): 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2009
Stop over feeding before you go to bed and get out of the self-imposed fear.Your dreams are your imaginations and if you are having a nightmare,it means you are troubled for real.

You are your dreams and don't forget life is a dream.Fear not.
Re: How Can Get Rid Of Eating In My Dreams by redsun(m): 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2009
Stop either over feeding before going to bed or going to bed with empty stomach,starving.And get out of the self-impose fear,your dreams are your imaginations,if you are having a nightmare,it means you are troubled for real.

You are your dreams and don't forget life is dream,it is like mirage,there is nothing there but what you can feel,see,hear and imagine.Fear not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" / Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless / Let's Talk About Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.