Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,492 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:27 PM

Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) (26306 Views)

120K: Recruitment At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two / Recruitment At Muritala Muhammad Airport Terminal 2 / Graduate Personal/executive Assistant Job At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
veeluv2015:

What's too much in the responsibilities mentioned? did u even read thru at all? You want them to pay you for doing nothing abi?
no mind am. Some people just went to school to occupy the chance of the serious ones.

2 Likes

Re: Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) by veeluv2015(f): 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
ebenezer4o2:

Thanks bro,but the link to the application isn't provided,I wonder how the other guy said he's already applied!

Huh! did u read the post at all?
Re: Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
veeluv2015:

Huh! did u read the post at all?
Yeah,I did mam.What did u see that my eye skipped?

The last time I flipped through the post,the op mentioned a min entry of Bsc(2.1) and for the job title n description,I read through it.
Re: Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
abanicool:
wow....I must say that dis present administration is really creating employment for d youths as promised.........

Which Employment Did They Create? Is That A Federal Government Job? Moreover This Is Just One Position And Nothing Else.

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) by TOHMZUP: 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
lolzzzz....
Re: Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) by diamondoppy(m): 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
Keneking:
Ok
- please when do they pay 25th or 26th or end of 1st week of new month? - please do they overtime, pension, bonus and is the basic salary high? - do they have clinic and can they grant maternity leave? - how long in the employ can i proceed on annual leave or maternity leave? - how many people have done this job in the past and why did they leave? - can i get free ticket to fly locally? - what is the working hours per day? - what is the mix of the nationals in the company? - what is the official language?

reality...
Re: Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) by veeluv2015(f): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
ebenezer4o2:

Yeah,I did mam.What did u see that my eye skipped?

The last time I flipped through the post,the op mentioned a min entry of Bsc(2.1) and for the job title n description,I read through it.

The first, second and last time i READ through, the OP also mentioned an email adress where you can send your CV to. Try not to FLIP through this time and who knows, you might see it. Goodluck!!
Re: Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
veeluv2015:

The first, second and last time i READ through, the OP also mentioned an email adress where you can send your CV to. Try not to FLIP through this time and who knows, you might see it. Goodluck!!

Ok.U just saw my mentioned since morning,thanks for the exemption.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike / God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO / Please Help Me, I'm About To Be Stranded.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.