Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

HOT!!! How To Get Unlimited Free Credit To Make Mtn To Mtn Calls Easily - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HOT!!! How To Get Unlimited Free Credit To Make Mtn To Mtn Calls Easily (8983 Views)

The New Mtn Calls For 7+ Days For Just 30NGR / Mtn 2 Mtn Calls For Free At N50 Per Day/N200 Per Week (MTN JUST4U PACKAge) / I Cant Make Free Mtn To Mtn Calls Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOT!!! How To Get Unlimited Free Credit To Make Mtn To Mtn Calls Easily by seeman(m): 9:37am On Oct 08, 2015
Today we bring to you steps to make unlimited calls on your MTN sim All you need to do is to first load a minimum of #50, #100, #200 or #250 On your Mtn sim… HOW IT WORKS FOR REAL for mtn to mtn calls: dial *567*3*1# and follow the next instruction u see…. But for mtn to all networks: dial *567*3*24# or *567*3*7# or *567*3*5 and follow d next instruction u see choose your preferred choice and start flexing, calling …………. NOTE: It works on all Mtn sim cards as @ naw.. No sim selection….

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: HOT!!! How To Get Unlimited Free Credit To Make Mtn To Mtn Calls Easily by Segadem(m): 9:45am On Oct 08, 2015
op thanks, tested & trusted but where did u get this info?

1 Like

Re: HOT!!! How To Get Unlimited Free Credit To Make Mtn To Mtn Calls Easily by danizy(m): 10:39am On Oct 08, 2015
plz is it actually working who have a testimonyabeg oo pa pa uche come help ,me catch my black goat dis night aftanun no good 4 ham

1 Like

Re: HOT!!! How To Get Unlimited Free Credit To Make Mtn To Mtn Calls Easily by Saliman22(m): 10:58am On Oct 08, 2015
Bless you brother. Working perfectly well
Re: HOT!!! How To Get Unlimited Free Credit To Make Mtn To Mtn Calls Easily by jbazic(m): 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
Segadem:
op thanks, tested & trusted but where did u get this info?
tested and trusted? Y asking wia he got the info?
Re: HOT!!! How To Get Unlimited Free Credit To Make Mtn To Mtn Calls Easily by olufunzy: 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
seeman:
Today we bring to you steps
to make unlimited calls on
your MTN sim
All you need to do is to first
load a minimum of
#50, #100, #200 or #250
On your Mtn sim…
HOW IT WORKS FOR REAL
for mtn to mtn calls: dial
*567*3*1#
and follow the next
instruction u see….
But for mtn to all networks:
dial
*567*3*24# or *567*3*7#
or *567*3*5
and follow d next instruction
u see choose your preferred
choice and start flexing,
calling ………….
NOTE: It works on all Mtn sim
cards as @ naw.. No sim
selection….
oya nau

1 Like

Re: HOT!!! How To Get Unlimited Free Credit To Make Mtn To Mtn Calls Easily by erhabor11(m): 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
nice one @OP, working wella
Re: HOT!!! How To Get Unlimited Free Credit To Make Mtn To Mtn Calls Easily by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
how many days does the free call last
Re: HOT!!! How To Get Unlimited Free Credit To Make Mtn To Mtn Calls Easily by darelar(m): 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
They just gave me now thanks
Re: HOT!!! How To Get Unlimited Free Credit To Make Mtn To Mtn Calls Easily by Hardaysheenar(m): 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
Pls for how many days or week?
Re: HOT!!! How To Get Unlimited Free Credit To Make Mtn To Mtn Calls Easily by Samanther(m): 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
Op MTN to MTN is working.... but to other networks ain't working,, what should be done?
Re: HOT!!! How To Get Unlimited Free Credit To Make Mtn To Mtn Calls Easily by MissSlimbody(f): 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
Nice op
Re: HOT!!! How To Get Unlimited Free Credit To Make Mtn To Mtn Calls Easily by jeff2010(m): 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
Correct!!!!
Re: HOT!!! How To Get Unlimited Free Credit To Make Mtn To Mtn Calls Easily by 12month: 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
Been using dis on my other mtn line for 3 weeks now and I just dey call yaga yaga.

Mtn don wise small

I trust glo to follow suite sharply
Re: HOT!!! How To Get Unlimited Free Credit To Make Mtn To Mtn Calls Easily by scampy(m): 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
It is not working for other network
Re: HOT!!! How To Get Unlimited Free Credit To Make Mtn To Mtn Calls Easily by mactoni91(m): 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
I did dat of 75 naira and could only make 30mins call...una cum dey say d calll go long pass the neck of antelop... una just maake me waste money...abi na eveyday dem go dey give me the 30mins?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: HOT!!! How To Get Unlimited Free Credit To Make Mtn To Mtn Calls Easily by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
Seems like Mtn hate my mainline e no work for me but I go try am for my other line
Re: HOT!!! How To Get Unlimited Free Credit To Make Mtn To Mtn Calls Easily by vayze(m): 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
I tire for mtn oo... Did d 75 own and it just lasted 30 mints. Na so e dey be?

1 Like

Re: HOT!!! How To Get Unlimited Free Credit To Make Mtn To Mtn Calls Easily by engrhorla(m): 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Seems like Mtn hate my mainline e no work for me but I go try am for my other line

Same here ooo...chai, e dey pain me ooo
Re: HOT!!! How To Get Unlimited Free Credit To Make Mtn To Mtn Calls Easily by luckize: 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
It says transaction failed please try again later.
Re: HOT!!! How To Get Unlimited Free Credit To Make Mtn To Mtn Calls Easily by stone1temple(m): 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
It's saying transaction failed. @op what do I do?
Re: HOT!!! How To Get Unlimited Free Credit To Make Mtn To Mtn Calls Easily by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
Samanther:
Op MTN to MTN is working.... but to other networks ain't working,, what should be done?
That's MTN strategy to generate more revenue
Re: HOT!!! How To Get Unlimited Free Credit To Make Mtn To Mtn Calls Easily by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
it worked thanks
Re: HOT!!! How To Get Unlimited Free Credit To Make Mtn To Mtn Calls Easily by engrhorla(m): 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
ikechukwuapeh:
it worked thanks

U just did it? Pls how?

MTN to mtn or to other ntwks?

On a need 2 knw basis here
Re: HOT!!! How To Get Unlimited Free Credit To Make Mtn To Mtn Calls Easily by LOUIS6(m): 11:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
mactoni91:
I did dat of 75 naira and could only make 30mins call...una cum dey say d calll go long pass the neck of antelop... una just maake me waste money...abi na eveyday dem go dey give me the 30mins?

You will be making 30 minutes of free everyday for 7 days
Re: HOT!!! How To Get Unlimited Free Credit To Make Mtn To Mtn Calls Easily by LOUIS6(m): 11:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
vayze:
I tire for mtn oo... Did d 75 own and it just lasted 30 mints. Na so e dey be?

You will be making 30 minutes of free everyday for 7 days
Re: HOT!!! How To Get Unlimited Free Credit To Make Mtn To Mtn Calls Easily by elvision1(m): 2:45am On Oct 09, 2015
This thing no be all sims oh! Some dey ineligible especially people for Betatalk like me.
Re: HOT!!! How To Get Unlimited Free Credit To Make Mtn To Mtn Calls Easily by sirkkayye(m): 6:20am On Oct 09, 2015
Make I jejeleli ignore the post Cus empty hen no they give free thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HOT!!! How To Get Unlimited Free Credit To Make Mtn To Mtn Calls Easily by seeman(m): 6:34am On Oct 09, 2015
I will still post new one

1 Like

Re: HOT!!! How To Get Unlimited Free Credit To Make Mtn To Mtn Calls Easily by Pamelayoung: 7:51am On Oct 09, 2015
seeman:
Today we bring to you steps
to make unlimited calls on
your MTN sim
All you need to do is to first
load a minimum of
#50, #100, #200 or #250
On your Mtn sim…
HOW IT WORKS FOR REAL
for mtn to mtn calls: dial
*567*3*1#
and follow the next
instruction u see….
But for mtn to all networks:
dial
*567*3*24# or *567*3*7#
or *567*3*5
and follow d next instruction
u see choose your preferred
choice and start flexing,
calling ………….
NOTE: It works on all Mtn sim
cards as @ naw.. No sim
selection….

After dat wat do one choose in d 2 option asking for 123?
Re: HOT!!! How To Get Unlimited Free Credit To Make Mtn To Mtn Calls Easily by Clinton594(m): 8:32am On Oct 09, 2015
Transaction failed, please try again later.

And I kept on trying

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oneplus Starts Rolling Out Android 8.0 Oreo Update To Oneplus 5 Users / Facebook Application For Symbian Phones / Tutorial: How To Unbrick Your "Font-bricked" Android Via Adb/flashing Zip File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.