Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Wailing Wailers Officially Launch A Twitter Handle. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wailing Wailers Officially Launch A Twitter Handle. (1686 Views)

EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message / Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wailing Wailers Officially Launch A Twitter Handle. by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 08, 2015
Segadem:
Can't they change the name? Must it be a "wailer"? There are thousand of ways that can be used to put government on its toes but not in this fashion.
I will not put curse upon my self just because I want my voice to be heard.
Many people will not join just because of the title/ name

"You are the product of association u belong to"
...... One of the most sensible post i have read here.... Chop knuckle bro!
Pavore9:
Definition of wailing- To make a long, loud, high-pitched cry, as in grief, sorrow, or fear.
l refuse to wail as l have survived 16yrs of journeying through Babylon as any wailing now is an act of ungratefulness to God though l respect anyone's right to be a wailer. l do not have to be wailer to constructively call government at all levels to order with the bigger picture of service and development.
Segadem:
Can't they change the name? Must it be a "wailer"? There are thousand of ways that can be used to put government on its toes but not in this fashion.
I will not put curse upon my self just because I want my voice to be heard.
Many people will not join just because of the title/ name

"You are the product of association u belong to"
...... One of the most sensible post i have read here.... Chop knuckle bro!
Re: Wailing Wailers Officially Launch A Twitter Handle. by stanech: 10:28am On Oct 08, 2015
@NGRWailers APC told us that just Buhari's integrity gave us nearly 5000mw of electricity but the same integrity couldn't sustain it?
Re: Wailing Wailers Officially Launch A Twitter Handle. by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 08, 2015
WHOcarex:
I remmenber during campaign, they said Buhari will need plenty handkerchieves by the time he lost again. Now they are the one who needs the handkerchieves. Lol
...... Lol!!! Yea, i remembered that. They got served!!! God bless my President.
Re: Wailing Wailers Officially Launch A Twitter Handle. by Beremx(f): 10:36am On Oct 08, 2015
They are wailing because Jonathan lost. What else will make them wail?
grin grin
Re: Wailing Wailers Officially Launch A Twitter Handle. by HtwoOw: 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
I suspect barcanista
Re: Wailing Wailers Officially Launch A Twitter Handle. by vladimiros: 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
[size=18pt]NIGERIA OH NIGERIA

I WEEP

A GROUP OF CONCERNED NIGERIANS COME TOGETHER TO PREACH FOR TRANSPARENCY

THEY EVEN RE APPROPRIATED A TAG AND USED IT TO GETB ATTENTION

GOONS ON NAIRALAND COME AND INSULT THEM..

THEN WE WOULD SAY THE YOUTHS ARE IGNORED[/size]

1 Like

Re: Wailing Wailers Officially Launch A Twitter Handle. by ddugeri(m): 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
MrScript:
Lol.. Buhari's @s on fire
abi una mb on fire ..cus fr d wailers e no go change anytin oya kip wailing till he proves u wrng
Re: Wailing Wailers Officially Launch A Twitter Handle. by aresa: 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
Jobless biafra villagers and enemies of Nigeria.. grin

Re: Wailing Wailers Officially Launch A Twitter Handle. by MrScript(m): 6:44am On Oct 09, 2015
ddugeri:

abi una mb on fire ..cus fr d wailers e no go change anytin oya kip wailing till he proves u wrng

Gerarahia

(1) (2) (Reply)

[video] Medical Doctor Could Be First Nigerian To Space / Graphic Photo Of Boko Haram Militant Killed By Nigerian Troops In Latest Raid / What Biafra Agitators Should Know Before They Keep Protesting. By Wisdomkosi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.