Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,303 members, 7,780,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:09 PM

Photos:my 1-year Old Cousin's Rapid Growth And Development Would Awe You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos:my 1-year Old Cousin's Rapid Growth And Development Would Awe You (2406 Views)

My 10-Year-Old Cousin Smokes / My Fiancée Had An Incest Relationship With Her Cousin Years Back, I'm Devastated / Guy Shares Pics With Cousin & People Are Reacting With The Way He Is Holding Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos:my 1-year Old Cousin's Rapid Growth And Development Would Awe You by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 08, 2015
she's a she grin ..and just yesterday, 7th October, we marked her 1 year birthday anniversary... and I'm really amazed at how rapid her bodily growth and development has been over the past one year..
it's just so sensational though unbelievable.. and this is why I'd be sharing a couple of her pictures to shut out the "pictures or I don't believe it " lads..

she's gorgeous, slightly dark and beautiful (in flavour's tone)..
her mom told me she started crawling at age 7 months, and at 10 months, she's walking already.. she can mimick words spoken by people, she's brilliant, elegant and lovely ..

the only 'but' she's got which her mom complains about but I do not attach much importance to is that, she sucks breast a lot..

it's a young family (mother in early 20's and father in late 20's) and it's their first kid and they are living fine.. I am therefore forced to believe the scientific myths that states that younger parents give birth to strong and healthy kids..

so.. my advice for you single girls out there forming mz hard-to-get is- get hooked up earlier for the sake of your kids..

Re: Photos:my 1-year Old Cousin's Rapid Growth And Development Would Awe You by ojeota(f): 9:56am On Oct 08, 2015
Wow!
She is so matured
Re: Photos:my 1-year Old Cousin's Rapid Growth And Development Would Awe You by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 08, 2015
Pretty angel
Re: Photos:my 1-year Old Cousin's Rapid Growth And Development Would Awe You by olamideayodeji1: 10:08am On Oct 08, 2015
Upon all the epistle, na only 2 half pictures u fit post. I tire for u ooo.

10 Likes

Re: Photos:my 1-year Old Cousin's Rapid Growth And Development Would Awe You by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:13am On Oct 08, 2015
olamideayodeji1:
Upon all the epistle, na only 2 half pictures u fit post. I tire for u ooo.

Nigerians and our cynical comments.cheesy
⚡⚡⚡
Re: Photos:my 1-year Old Cousin's Rapid Growth And Development Would Awe You by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 08, 2015
What A Lovely. Pretty Beautiful Angel...........
Re: Photos:my 1-year Old Cousin's Rapid Growth And Development Would Awe You by olamideayodeji1: 10:23am On Oct 08, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Nigerians and our cynical comments.cheesy
⚡⚡⚡

seriously am not trying to be cynical, the guy wrote a long story talking about the beauty andthe development of the baby, so i expect to see series of pics showing stages of development of the baby but alas he posted 2 pix that are not even full enough to really appreciate the baby.

5 Likes

Re: Photos:my 1-year Old Cousin's Rapid Growth And Development Would Awe You by flyca: 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
OP, pls can you explain what you mean by "living fine"?

2 Likes

Re: Photos:my 1-year Old Cousin's Rapid Growth And Development Would Awe You by prettyangel10(f): 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
Oyind17:
Pretty angel
??

1 Like

Re: Photos:my 1-year Old Cousin's Rapid Growth And Development Would Awe You by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
flyca:
OP, pls can you explain what you mean by "living fine"?

above the poverty line.. the hus earns a sustainable income enough to pay rent, pay dues and save..
Re: Photos:my 1-year Old Cousin's Rapid Growth And Development Would Awe You by aspirebig: 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
Show her full pictures...

1 Like

Re: Photos:my 1-year Old Cousin's Rapid Growth And Development Would Awe You by flyca: 1:16am On Oct 09, 2015
Stevaz01:

above the poverty line.. the hus earns a sustainable income enough to pay rent, pay dues and save..

So in this fast pacing 21st century, just getting-by is what excites you? undecided
And you have the effrontery to advice single girls to get married as early as possible, even if it is just to be "regular" people?
Ok o. Kontiniu!

1 Like

Re: Photos:my 1-year Old Cousin's Rapid Growth And Development Would Awe You by Nobody: 2:23am On Oct 09, 2015
flyca:

So in this fast pacing 21st century, just getting-by is what excites you? undecided
And you have the effrontery to advice single girls to get married as early as possible, even if it is just to be "regular" people?
Ok o. Kontiniu!

Lols.. I find your argument amusing If only you do not mean any insult..

however, I must tell you that we human beings are different categories of people with dreams and desire...

what makes other people happy and fulfilled is different from what makes others happy..

for my brother and his lovely young happy family, they are living their dreams... for you, you are not, until you are Bill gates..what does matter is finding true happiness at whatsoever we choose to become..

1 Like

Re: Photos:my 1-year Old Cousin's Rapid Growth And Development Would Awe You by aolatunde00: 4:27am On Oct 09, 2015
Hair attachment on a one year old already?pls let her head breath

3 Likes

Re: Photos:my 1-year Old Cousin's Rapid Growth And Development Would Awe You by flyca: 4:46am On Oct 09, 2015
Stevaz01:

Lols.. I find your argument amusing If only you do not mean any insult..

however, I must tell you that we human beings are different categories of people with dreams and desire...

what makes other people happy and fulfilled is different from what makes others happy..

for my brother and his lovely young happy family, they are living their dreams... for you, you are not, until you are Bill gates..what does matter is finding true happiness at whatsoever we choose to become..

Do you mean that next to a regular life is Bill Gates' life?? Hahaha
Well, in the first place, your generalization and advice for single girls was what attracted me to your post. Otherwise, I have no business commenting on a topic whose perceived title does not correspond with the write-up and more less the pictures. Congratulations, you have finally realized that what works for one may not work for another, so pls give single girls a break! This your "advice" is uncalled for.
I share in your excitement about the baby.
Now lets sit back and watch the thread as it advances. wink
Have a good day! Bye.

1 Like

Re: Photos:my 1-year Old Cousin's Rapid Growth And Development Would Awe You by atospet(m): 8:21am On Oct 09, 2015
Developmental milestones vary it can be cultural. Nigerian kids hit developmental milestones faster than their colleagues abroad because of the way they are carried (backing the baby).
Re: Photos:my 1-year Old Cousin's Rapid Growth And Development Would Awe You by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 09, 2015
Stevaz01:
she's a she grin ..and just yesterday, 7th October, we marked her 1 year birthday anniversary... and I'm really amazed at how rapid her bodily growth and development has been over the past one year..
it's just so sensational though unbelievable.. and this is why I'd be sharing a couple of her pictures to shut out the "pictures or I don't believe it " lads..

she's gorgeous, slightly dark and beautiful (in flavour's tone)..
her mom told me she started crawling at age 7 months, and at 10 months, she's walking already.. she can mimick words spoken by people, she's brilliant, elegant and lovely ..

the only 'but' she's got which her mom complains about but I do not attach much importance to is that, she sucks breast a lot..

it's a young family (mother in early 20's and father in late 20's) and it's their first kid and they are living fine.. I am therefore forced to believe the scientific myths that states that younger parents give birth to strong and healthy kids..

so.. my advice for you single girls out there forming mz hard-to-get is- get hooked up earlier for the sake of your kids..
well you are right,but i bet my baby girl is smarter cos she crawls at 6months and started walking at 9months,plus shes amazing she can hold pen but writes rubbish sha and by staying with her for few minutes, you can easily tell how smart she is,she sucks alot too.my hubby and i are of that age too.she ll b 1 next week thursday.am trying to wean her but dont know how to cos she sucks more than she eats.shes very very stubborn, just like me,my only problem with her she doesnt eat.chao
Re: Photos:my 1-year Old Cousin's Rapid Growth And Development Would Awe You by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 09, 2015
crystalgem:
well you are right,but i bet my baby girl is smarter cos she crawls at 6months and started walking at 9months,plus shes amazing she can hold pen but writes rubbish sha and by staying with her for few minutes, you can easily tell how smart she is,she sucks alot too.my hubby and i are of that age too.she ll b 1 next week thursday.am trying to wean her but dont know how to cos she sucks more than she eats.shes very very stubborn, just like me,my only problem with her she doesnt eat.chao

sounds interesting.. I can only hope your husband's negligence and insensitivity won't affect your kid's development sooner or later..

I went through your profile.. what kind of help do you think you need to get your home back the way you want it??

or is it something else you want??
Re: Photos:my 1-year Old Cousin's Rapid Growth And Development Would Awe You by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
Stevaz01:

sounds interesting.. I can only hope your husband's negligence and insensitivity won't affect your kid's development sooner or later..

I went through your profile.. what kind of help do you think you need to get your home back the way you want it??

or is it something else you want??
thanks to God,we r more than cool now nd tnx for your observation.hubby doesnt joke with her one bit.we r beta family.raise urs lets c ow u make it bro,plus r u pained?.why is ur smart baby eating d cup instead of drinking frm it?

(1) (Reply)

Amazing! 3 Months Old Baby Eaten By Rat - Picture / My Spouse Is So Sexy That We Make Love Almost On Daily Basis,what Will I Do? / Leggings For Sale At an affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.