Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. (45524 Views)

Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by Badgers14: 11:10am On Oct 08, 2015
In as much as i value Enyeama, indeed he was good at his job.. But here's is the thing.. He could have left the room when oliseh said so outta of professionalism and self respect... Yes!!

Do you think Enyeama would try this at the club level

He was the team captain, he should lead by example and leave jeje and then talk to the coach later.. He is a human being he would understand..
Enyeama just showed arrogance and indiscipline.. He put the coach in a tough position and he had no choice than to enforce discipline..

Dont forget Mourinho fined Casillas when he came late to training, he had a good reason and pictures and videos to buttress his point. The funny thing was Casillas was not even the #1 goalkeeper then..

Enyeama ended his career badly and i fear this might affect him at the club level..

Good luck sha cool

5 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 08, 2015
He should gerrout joor. Who he dy form for? Abi he forget say we get carl ikeme

3 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by tino22(m): 11:11am On Oct 08, 2015
Thank you vincent enyeama may God bless you,reward you,uplift you in all your endeavours.Ofcourse it has really been a challenged course you did tirelessly you handed super eagles back back,fought single handed and prayers got back the Nation's cup back to nigeria.Upon the challenges you lost your mum in the service of the nation the didn't give you the glory and respect you deserve for loosening a dear mom the person that made alive that u will be great..Thank You so much bro may God be with you and your children children.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by fresherdanU: 11:12am On Oct 08, 2015
good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by bluaero(m): 11:12am On Oct 08, 2015
Oliseh...looks like this is where your down fall begins
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by MadCow1: 11:13am On Oct 08, 2015
Thanks for your time Enyeama..

Thanks for the Nations Cup, Thanks for bailing us out of very tough situations. You are a master of your craft.
You will definitely be fondly remembered by all Nigerians who were lucky to watch you play in our National Green colors.
Sorry about the death of your Mum. Pray God gives you succor in this time of grief.

When I think of the great men who have manned the goal line for Nigeria, I will call Ike Shorunmu, Peter Rufai, Joseph Dosu and Vincent Enyeama.

God bless you and your family.

I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

From a Grateful Nigerian Football fan.

MadCow

In Coach Sunday Oliseh we trust..

5 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by chyket(m): 11:13am On Oct 08, 2015
Thats the way to go naturally and in my place its said that '' its only a tree that will hear that they want to kill it and remain at the same place".
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by tiswell(m): 11:13am On Oct 08, 2015
You have made your mark,Vincent,we would always be proud of you

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by Ninilowo(m): 11:14am On Oct 08, 2015
With his exit, I can't continue watching SE play. Lailai. Good decision anyway. It's better to leave the stage when the ovation is the loudest.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by Ujupsy: 11:14am On Oct 08, 2015
super eagles problem just began
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by Iykemerit: 11:14am On Oct 08, 2015
Vin my broda u have tried God will surely remember ur good works and surely reward u.I wish u well in all ur endevours,Nwanne Madu

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by funkiebully: 11:14am On Oct 08, 2015
If I we're him, I would blast oliseh in his presence before quiting. Enyeama is the best thing that happened to SE after Kanu and okocha.

Oliseh is a big f00l
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by BabaO2: 11:14am On Oct 08, 2015
The guy should go, though he's good. The same way his attitude and punishment caused Siasia his job. Both excellent and well exposed coaches can't be wrong at different times. Attitude is altitude.
Oliseh should not listen to the Nigerians, they talk too much on no issues intoto and achieve nothing

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by shiinihost: 11:15am On Oct 08, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
Am very happy...so childish..we don't need kids...sunday u beta do well or else..you will hear it from me!!!

shut up fool. what do you know?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by criminalmindz: 11:15am On Oct 08, 2015
Gerrrrra out hia menhhhh. enyeama should fucck of. why all this noise,na him be the first to retire. nobody will beg u

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by INTROVER: 11:15am On Oct 08, 2015
buzquet:
So, European best Goalkeeper has quit our National team football?

This is not way to go ooo, because Enyeama is Nigeria best goalie of all time
Wetin you dey talk now,Vincent is just the tenth best golie in the world and best in africa
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by babyfaceafrica: 11:16am On Oct 08, 2015
shiinihost:

shut up fool. what do you know?
kpelle..enyeama ass licker...no one is greater than Nigeria!!!

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by luvablesam(m): 11:16am On Oct 08, 2015
Idrismusty97:
So? Oliseh reminds me of when John snow of Game of thrones became the lord Commander of castleblack(Or whatever). We all remembers his first decision smiley.

John Snow will be back in season 6 just as Enyeama won't be out for long
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 08, 2015
We ve always had good keepers! Ally Agu, Peter Rufai, Vincent Enyeama....so on. Thanking him for his long and whole hearted service to the national team. We'll definitely find a replacememt! A good one too

2 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 08, 2015
We ve always had good keepers! Aloy Agu, Peter Rufai, Vincent Enyeama....so on. Thanking him for his long and whole hearted service to the national team. We'll definitely find a replacememt! A good one too

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by sukkot: 11:17am On Oct 08, 2015
we need a biafran man in goal to plug in all the leaks after-all it takes a thief to catch a thief. ikeme, come save corruption grin wink
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by OmoPastor(m): 11:17am On Oct 08, 2015
so Ibe Jordan was right to dump 9ja angry

i think Oliseh and Vincent failed to tell us hat actually transpired between them, seem there was serious exchange of orders which led to the ejection order by the coach
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by fareed69(m): 11:18am On Oct 08, 2015
gozmok1:
Buhari caused it APC supporters ARE EVIL haileRS

quote me every where

I Pity You.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by INTROVER: 11:18am On Oct 08, 2015
criminalmindz:
Gerrrrra out hia menhhhh. enyeama should fucck of. why all this noise,na him be the first to retire. nobody will beg u
angry[/b]ya brian de menstrate[b] angry angry angry angry
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by Lilyomi(f): 11:18am On Oct 08, 2015
valdes00:
Am I surprised.... of cos not.... All the guys bearing #Sunday r always full wit pride n most tyms stubborn. They don't always mak the right decisions... Don't ask me how I got to knw, my junior brother is a perfect example... I still dey ask my parent y dem giv am dat name...
Dnt disgrace the innocent boy na. He is ur bro. Assume he is over principled.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 08, 2015
cbrass:

Abi oo.. I don't understand what's wrong with Oliseh sef,atleast we knew how he behaved during his own time as a super eagles player. I hope the ghost of Eyeamas mum won't hunt the eagles o.lol
Don't be sentimental or judge one-sidedly. Enyeama seems not to respect anything called Super Eagles any longer since the day he was given query about that Kaduna game.
Can a player be greater than a whole nation or his superiors?
He did not tell Oliseh that his mother was dead but we (general public and Oliseh) heard it from the media two days later.
Then after the burial he arrived late (not the main issue), but was unruly in camp (not meeting with the coach but asking questions from subordinates and freestyling) until he even heard during meeting in the evening that he would no longer be the captain.
And it was said he want ranting uncontrollably. Thatz not the quality of a good captain..humility is good sometimes.

That is insubordination, no respect for the coach! I doubt if you can work with someone you do not respect or someone who is looking down on you.

3 Likes

Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by BabaO2: 11:19am On Oct 08, 2015
funkiebully:
If I we're him, I would blast oliseh in his presence before quiting. Enyeama is the best thing that happened to SE after Kanu and okocha.

Oliseh is a big f00l
Typical Nigerian arrogance and way of life that the president @ indepence message implored you to change from for this country to be great once again. Be schooled properly, it is FIFA's window, he will be banned for life.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by frisky2good(m): 11:19am On Oct 08, 2015
Ever since he took over we have had just one goal keeper in every competition. Now that we have another good goalie, can't we have the 2 of them? Goal keepers stay in action till 35 even 38 so I just don't know what the problem is.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by MemphisDepay(m): 11:19am On Oct 08, 2015
You have really tried Vincent. I feel our new goalie won't make we fans miss your absence. Bye Bye bro!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by Anamachi3(m): 11:20am On Oct 08, 2015
danjaba:

Abeg make he go jare

Soldier come,Soldier go, Barrack still dey wia e dey

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by criminalmindz: 11:20am On Oct 08, 2015
OmoPastor:
so Ibe Jordan was right to dump 9ja angry

i think Oliseh and Vincent failed to tell us hat actually transpired between them, seem there was serious exchange of orders which led to the ejection order by the coach
you get sense at all? why didnt ross barkley choose nigeria? was oliseh the coach back then?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by Rilwayne001: 11:21am On Oct 08, 2015
Who cares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 7 Most Beautiful Nigerian Sports Women / Stephen Keshi's Obituary Poster And Burial Arrangements / How To Win Sport Betting Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.