Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. (45532 Views)

Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by kushsy: 11:21am On Oct 08, 2015
Olisah...hope you have a very better option cos the shame will be too much for you..too stubborn, I like him for standing out when he was in super eagles as a player but he should have carried every body along now..
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:22am On Oct 08, 2015
You don't know the Terms and Conditions that warrant Oliseh as Coach.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by Sunexy(m): 11:22am On Oct 08, 2015
gozmok1:
Buhari caused it APC supporters ARE EVIL haileRS

quote me every where

Strykr read dis 1 o
grin
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by Ghost01(m): 11:23am On Oct 08, 2015
Is it a must to be the team's captain?!

Anyway, good luck, Vincent, and thanks for the memories!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by Marcelinho(m): 11:23am On Oct 08, 2015
Just what he (OLISEH) needed, i pray he understand what he has started. Kudos to Enyeama, 101 cap is a no mean fit. Oliseh wil surely regret this, if Del Bosque of Spain didn't send I. Casilas out just because of De Gea, how come Africans don't think, Buffon is still the Goalie of Italy today, not because there is no one but because, Experience is not bought. Quote me OLISEH WON'T GO FAR, ASK SIASIA!

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by eshietIntrepid(m): 11:24am On Oct 08, 2015
Is oliseh he to build or to destroy? Whether you like it or not experience matters a lot enyeama, mikel gone then SE is just ordinary team. I've watched SE recently and I'll say nothing is special about oliseh's eagle and he will not lead the team to afcon.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 08, 2015
busky101:
shoro niyen? why the freshers never replace buffon,cech,casillass and the rest.. A legend is a legend nii
Shey legend no dey retire ni?Is goalie his lifetime career?No be from practice a fresher go become a legend?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 08, 2015
I LOVE THIS GUY SO MUCH,LEAVING WHILE THE OVATION IS STILL SO EXTREMELY HIGH WORLDWIDE...ONLY HE THAT WEARS THE SHOES KNOWS HOW IT FEELS..GOD BLESS VINCENT A,GOD BLESS SUPER EAGLES, GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by Agbele1(m): 11:25am On Oct 08, 2015
Wow,this is touching story,but i think Enyama took dis tin too far.anyhow best of luck in club career and d rest.miss u . cry
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by alcmene: 11:25am On Oct 08, 2015
I feel for this guy....Oliseh should be careful the way he handle the team.

This is not the best way to instill discipline in a team.

NFF should wade in and recall this hero from retirement
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by Anamachi3(m): 11:25am On Oct 08, 2015
tonyfrenzy:

Don't be sentimental or judge one-sidedly. Enyeama seems not to respect anything called Super Eagles any longer since the day he was given query about that Kaduna game.
Can a player be greater than a whole nation or his superiors?
He did not tell Oliseh that his mother was dead but we (general public and Oliseh) heard it from the media two days later.
Then after the burial he arrived late (not the main issue), but was unruly in camp (not meeting with the coach but asking questions from subordinates and freestyling) until he even heard during meeting in the evening that he would no longer be the captain.

That is insubordination, no respect for the coach! I doubt if you can work with some you do not respect or someone who is looking down on you.

I don't fancy his unruly Behaviour. Sometimes decisions that are very hard has to be taken by some coaches which d fans can't at d initial time to find comfortable with but @ the long run will be a blessing in disguise. Just watch out how Carl Ikeme will make Enyeama unknown

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by ekika(m): 11:26am On Oct 08, 2015
HE IS BACK TO CAMP, not TRUE.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by Kojusolu(m): 11:26am On Oct 08, 2015
tollytexy:
Is this the change we've been praying for ? I guess this was bull Harrys fault

what concern PMB with this??
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by MossLuv: 11:26am On Oct 08, 2015
So sad to hear you are quiting! Anyway, all the best in future endavour
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by OmoPastor(m): 11:27am On Oct 08, 2015
criminalmindz:

you get sense at all? why didnt ross barkley choose nigeria? was oliseh the coach back then?

so as you wise reach, he should play for a country where legends are treated with disdain?
boy grow up
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by Marcelinho(m): 11:28am On Oct 08, 2015
cbrass:

Abi oo.. I don't understand what's wrong with Oliseh sef,atleast we knew how he behaved during his own time as a super eagles player. I hope the ghost of Eyeamas mum won't hunt the eagles o.lol
no the ghost won't hunt us, but there is something bigger in the front coming.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by dckng16(m): 11:28am On Oct 08, 2015
Oliseh ur sack letter is dated and already waiting for u.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by Dee60: 11:28am On Oct 08, 2015
Mourinho, Ferguson, Wenger could do worse than Oliseh did and may footballers will accept. It is just the nature of the game. The hype, the discipline are part of it. I am not absolving OLISEH. He should not have treated the Captain that way. I just feel the matter should have been quenched afterwards and the two should have buried the hatchet.

This note from Onyeama may just have worsened the crisis, and he should know it is not good for the team!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 08, 2015
Anamachi3:

I don't fancy his unruly Behaviour. Sometimes decisions that are very hard has to be taken by some coaches which d fans can't at d initial time to find comfortable with but @ the long run will be a blessing in disguise. Just watch out how Carl Ikeme will make Enyeama unknown
Confirm!
True talk.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by shiinihost: 11:30am On Oct 08, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
kpelle..enyeama ass licker...no one is greater than Nigeria!!!

What Nigeria? Nigeria is only as great as the people in it. If you keep giving this treatment to your heroes, what do you think would motivate the So Called young players to give their best for the country? No team is ever built on youngsters. France tried it and failed. The super eagles would just be a shadow of itself. imagine musa. What had he done to earn him that captainship? mumu people.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 08, 2015
That is the honorable thing to do... after how many years of diligently serving Nigeria/Super Eagles, idi0t Oliseh is now rubbishing him.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by llaykorn: 11:30am On Oct 08, 2015
#Respect smiley
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by Jephery(m): 11:30am On Oct 08, 2015
if this news is true then thank you very much mr Vincent..but abeg can we Nigerians just stop bewitching ourselves for once. We are the same pple who wanted a new coaching staff,now we have one and half the pple on nairaland are praying for their down fall. The two parties handled the issue wrongly thats football. Lets not wish bad luck on the team abeg..thats d only S.E we've got.#myopinion#
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by busky101(m): 11:30am On Oct 08, 2015
otunsman:
Shey legend no dey retire ni?Is goalie his lifetime career?No be from practice a fresher go become a legend?
as if he is retiring willingly....no be condition bend crayfish. Why vincente del bosque never use bouncers bounce casillas comot National team or even Buffon, even falcao wey don lose form was called up yesterday for colombia match this weekend, when we have in form players like obafemi martins that are no were to be found no to talk of pursuing a legend that just buried his momma...#get conscience na abeg.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 08, 2015
His Mother died... that is enough reason for Oliseh to be considerate.

Dee60:
Mourinho, Ferguson, Wenger could do worse than Oliseh did and may footballers will accept. It is just the nature of the game. The hype, the discipline are part of it. I am not absolving OLISEH. He should not have treated the Captain that way. I just feel the matter should have been quenched afterwards and the two should have buried the hatchet.

This note from Onyeama may just have worsened the crisis, and he should know it is not good for the team!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by RexTramadol1: 11:31am On Oct 08, 2015
Enyeama don't GO oooo

Cos if u do

Naija no go win a single game like dey started with Tanzania!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by Reference(m): 11:31am On Oct 08, 2015
No big deal. Happens everywhere in the world. The country is bigger than anyone individual and as one falls another rises in his place. It shocks most because of the Nigerianess in us. Best of luck moving forward with your career. You did better than most when it mattered.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by suwalee(f): 11:32am On Oct 08, 2015
doctimi:
Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously as seen in his instagram post.

''I have fought a good fight for more than 13years.I have finished my course,I have kept the faith and sang the anthem with passion.henceforth,there is laid for me a crown which only GOD can reward me for my 13years of national services.God bless NIGERIA.from HENCEFORTH,I am no more the captain of the NIGERIAN senior football team,I am no more the goalie of the team,I am out of the team.i am no more available for international duties.i want to say thank you to every Nigerian fan and supporter world wide.its been the most trying period of my life but I know that Nigerian are there for me and God is with me..God bless NIGERIA.#ENDOFANERA.''

https://instagram.com/p/8klzn7Tao3/?taken-by=vinny2908
good riddance
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by Godsate: 11:32am On Oct 08, 2015
Still dey look sad
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by adioolayi(m): 11:32am On Oct 08, 2015
cbrass:

I remember him against Lionel messi at south Africa then. Messi couldn't get a goal pass him. Honestly he is the best we have now, NFF SHOULD STOP EMPLOYING THESE SPOIL BRATS AS COACHES
Are you sure Messi couldn't get a goal pass him The last time they met, Messi scored two! including a dead FreeKick grin
Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by femosty: 11:33am On Oct 08, 2015
Vincent Enyeama announces his retirement from Super Eagles >> READ MORE HERE >> http://street77news.com/2015/10/vincent-enyeama-announces-his-retirement-from-super-eagles.html/

Re: Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:33am On Oct 08, 2015
lonelydora:
We wish you success in your future endeavours. But you shouldn't have quit unceremoniously.

Oliseh, I don't have any beef against you, but pray you don't lose any match, even if its friendly with community secondary school boys, because Nigerians being who we are, will blame it on Enyeama's exit.

Oliseh and Enyeama, I pray God be with you both.

God bless Nigeria and Super Eagles.

This is very sensible.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stephen Keshi's Obituary Poster And Burial Arrangements / How To Win Sport Betting Everyday / Efe Ambrose Reveals Why Fikayo Tomori Is Not Proud Of His Nigerian Root

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.