Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu (35997 Views)

Sunday Oliseh And Nwakali In A Playful Mood (Photo) / The Yobo's & The Enyeama's Step Out For Church. / 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by opribo(m): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
Please i have been searching google to see how many medals and awards this coach even have, what are the credentials that gave him this job, please if anybody knows i will like to learn more about him, because I read somewhere he punched a fellow footballer on the pitch of play. We need to watch that man's temperament.
Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by treachiz(m): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
rottennaija:
I thought oliseh was matured, but evidently, hw is still using his immature mentality till today.
U are ryt oo... He is nt matured at all
Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by repogirl(f): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
shiinihost:

not good at guesses. How come repo?
No story there, I liked the idea behind the name, I guess.
Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by repogirl(f): 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
opribo:
Please i have been searching google to see how many medals and awards this coach even have, what are the credentials that gave him this job, please if anybody knows i will like to learn more about him, because I read somewhere he punched a fellow footballer on the pitch of play. We need to watch that man's temperament.
Na him football analysis and criticsm on supersport be im credentials.cheesy
Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by Prazmira(m): 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
When leadership lacks character its credibility is questionable

1 Like

Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by fejikudz(m): 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
Matty33:
God gave us a lot of resources in Southern Nigeria but abused us with confusion. That is why we are always confused and don't know how to rally around ourselves in times of trouble. We hate ourselves so much n always jealous of each other. A northerner couldn't have done this his fellow northerner what Oliseh did to Enyeama, time will tell sha. May God help us
Very correct.. oliseh Bleep up big time

1 Like

Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by adeosunramsey(m): 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
Oliseh should go back to record. Vincent has always been on point come to honouring invitation and punctuality, I think Oliseh should have exercise some patient and welcome back my able capo from his mother's burial.

1 Like

Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by adeosunramsey(m): 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
Oliseh should go back to record. Vincent has always been on point come to honouring invitation and punctuality, I think Oliseh should have exercise some patient and welcome back my able capo from his mother's burial.
Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
Enyeama just hung his boots for Nigeria: good decision. Go make make your money boy
Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by dckng16(m): 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
Kulas:
Simply say OLISEH HAS EMBARRASSED NIGERIA,VINCENT IS NOT INCLUDED,and i wonder why NFF kept quiet and refuse by now to sack this idi.ot called Oliseh,

Something tells me NFF is in support of Oliseh
Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
That's what you get when u allow an inexperienced coach to use our senior national team for IT!

Oliseh should have started with the U-23

3 Likes

Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by sunsewa: 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
Oliseh really fumble,don't be surprised if they lose this two friendlies, this is the problem with our local former player coaches,pride and egoism, forgetting their time is gone,always in altercations with players,Siasia,keshi and now Oliseh,instead of petting their players like the whites coaches do ,but Oliseh case is too dumb,imagine withdrawing captainship from enyeama to give to musa in same camp,even ignoring Mikel obi to pick Musa,is height of dumbness,tomorrow he will complain of Mikel been unloyal or disrespectful,but he is the one that insulted Mikel pedigrees locally and internationally by that captainship act.
Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by anytexy: 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
mmse:
Oliseh most likely was acting out of order from above. Or he has listened to gossips a lot after Vincent voiced out concerning the pitch in Kaduna hence he wanted to foolishly show his paymasters that he knows how to tame Vincent. howbeit he did it in the most foolish way. Oliseh, he who brain is given, sense is expected.
Hmmmm. Exactly my thinking.
Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by jordanice007: 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
oliseh had actually made musa the captian befor enyeama's arrival. The issue arose when enyeama wanted to clear the air at the dinning (i will say give a speech). That was when the problem started. i guess oliseh was not pleased with enyeama coming in after monday deadline even though he was permitted to .
Even though mother enyeama is dead, everyone knows after a burial family matters must be sorted out. Oliseh is really a dumbass nigga.
Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by meforyou1(m): 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
Don't agree. Enyeama didn't do nothing. A man that buried his mum during the weekend and still made it to Belgium on Tuesday. Is oliseh expecting him to miss his mother's burial and report to camp promptly or what?

1 Like

Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by dckng16(m): 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
jordanice007:
oliseh had actually made musa the captian befor enyeama's arrival. The issue arose when enyeama wanted to clear the air at the dinning (i will say give a speech). That was when the problem started. i guess oliseh was not pleased with enyeama coming in after monday deadline even though he was permitted to .
Even though mother enyeama is dead, everyone knows after a burial family matters must be sorted out. Oliseh is really a dumbass nigga.
He lacks wisdom and so inexperienced. How will he manage the team properly. I doubt it
Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by supereagle(m): 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
rottennaija:
I thought oliseh was matured, but evidently, hw is still using his immature mentality till today.
2002 World Cup grudges is still in Olishe, quote me.
Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by dckng16(m): 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
supereagle:

2002 World Cup grudges is still in Olishe, quote me.
Yea Dats true. Onigbinde drop him out of national team because of his arrogance and rudeness couple with his poor performance in Mali 2002
Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by Donchkus(m): 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
Just like my pastor said it... ..oliseh days r numbered.
Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by naijaboiy: 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
hensben:
The fact is oliseh is jealous of enyeama' success, the love he got from fans. Oliseh is trying very hard to drag his name to the mud hence his action towards him.
My thoughts exactly! angry
Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by Hongbenga(m): 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
NATION WIDE DELIVERY Ask Me For Your Christian Memory Card. Now The CRM 4 & 8GB Memory Card Comes With 17 TREASURES OF TREMENDOUS VALUE : (1) Audio BIBLES in 4-Languages, (Listen to God's Word in Hausa, Yourba, Igbo & English (2) 200 Specially Selected Gospel Songs (3) 20 BIBLE Versions (Java, Android & Text) (4) 100 Vital VIDEOS (+Passion of the Christ) (5) 100 Vital VIDEOS of HYMNS (with Lyrics) (6) 100 Christian BOOKS on Vital Topics (7) 500 Inspiring Gospel IMAGES (cool 150 Amazing PSALMS (9) Entire Bible PROVERBS (A wisdom bank) (10) 10 Special Christian CARTOONS (11) Collation of all the PRAYERS in the Bible (12) 40 Vital Christian Webpages (13) 40 Amazing Messages on PROSPERITY (14) 40 Amazing Messages on HEALING (15) 40 Amazing Messages on WISDOM (16) 40 Amazing Messages on RELATIONSHIP & MARRIAGE (Highly Informative) (17) PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE : Holy Ghost's Messages (From January - July) . To get this Card, Call CRM to send you Cards as Agent Meet our Agent at REDEEMER's University Chapel EDE. OR REDEMPTION Camp at back of Prayer Foyer. All across this nation we have received text messages and Calls of people commending this initiative as well as asking to be CRM Agents in their Churches. By the inspiration of the Spirit of GOD we have packaged and loaded into 8GB Memory Cards everything that will elevate a person towards godliness; everything that will amplify a person’s scriptural knowledge and spirituality; everything that will enormously enhance a person’s life and ministry, everything that is relevant and highly impactful; everything that will give Godly fun and inspiration. It is indeed TREASURE BEYOND MEASURE. Our Mandate is to enrich Christians Nationwide with Godly media items for Spiritual Edge; in as much as the media has one of the strongest influences in everyone’s life. My friends, It is Expedient to take advantage of this offer and kindly tell friends about it as well. Shalom! TEl: 07031843066, 08155723812, 09037481102.
Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by babasanti: 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
hensben:
The fact is oliseh is jealous of enyeama' success, the love he got from fans. Oliseh is trying very hard to drag his name to the mud hence his action towards him.

Abeg what success? Has oliseh not won nations cup b4, played in the world cup . Won dutch,italian league. Played for bigger clubs like ajax, dortmund and old lady juventus. Lille na club or maccabi tel avi or enyimba na team. Enyeama should gerrra out. No player is bigger than the manager sir alex will tell you that. As for chukwu has he forgot he disgraced nigeria in 2004 nations cup when he sent ayegbeni, babayaro and agali home.gulder brain coach!
Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by babasanti: 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
opribo:

Ferguson wey use leg kick boot for beckham face,is he not still regarded as the best manager ever
Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by mikeljack(m): 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
Demmzy15:
cheesy
true talk
Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by anigold(m): 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
mmse:
Oliseh most likely was acting out of order from above. Or he has listened to gossips a lot after Vincent voiced out concerning the pitch in Kaduna hence he wanted to foolishly show his paymasters that he knows how to tame Vincent. howbeit he did it in the most foolish way. Oliseh, he who brain is given, sense is expected.

good talk... Truth Oliseh thinks coaching super eagles is like eating amala... He go chi chom ching very soon...
Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by hensben(m): 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
babasanti:

Abeg what success? Has oliseh not won nations cup b4, played in the world cup . Won dutch,italian league. Played for bigger clubs like ajax, dortmund and old lady juventus. Lille na club or maccabi tel avi or enyimba na team. Enyeama should gerrra out. No player is bigger than the manager sir alex will tell you that. As for chukwu has he forgot he disgraced nigeria in 2004 nations cup when he sent ayegbeni, babayaro and agali home.gulder brain coach!
Yeah but did oliseh get the love and respect amongst Naija fans as much as enyeama? The answer is NO.
Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by Pricelezz(m): 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
I so much admire chukwu's contribution. He has spoken well. I like Olise but been arrogant & bossy won't help the team. Enyeama should reconsider his decision because Nigerians are not prepared in anyway to lose him but apologies must be rendered to the coach despite all that transpired. We re all conscious of the pivotal role he played in super eagles nations cup triumph and over the years, he's been a pillar in that team. NFF should pls intervene and settle this issue amicably. I urge Olise to pls accord small atom of respect to each and everyone of his boys just the way they re expected to respect him as their coach.
Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by Eluwilussit(m): 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
omusiliyu:
It is only Oliseh that embarrassed us.

Simple as abc!
Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by hensben(m): 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
Dee60:

Football caoches are known to 'talk tough' sometimes. Christian Chukwis right. Oliseh needed to have calmed down but same time Vincent also needed to have calmed down. You dont talk back at your boss, not in fotball. Vincent knows that certainly. Bury the hatchets. Dont use resignation or retirement as a threat. You dont do that anywhere.
I have passed my judgement and it states that oliseh was wrong in all ramifications;
1- Enyeama just buried his mum during the weekend and still made it to camp by teusday.

2- You don't just appoint new captain in absence of formal, like WTF, are they having dispute before, why did that? I mean, enyeama is a veteran in the team, he deserves respect. In general, these players(super eagles squad) deserves some respect from coach as well by treating and talking to them maturely, sometimes friendly.
Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by shadrach77: 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
Enyeama you served Nigeria well but your foolishness and arrogance has led to your disgraceful exit. Happy retirement. Enjoy your loot sir smiley smiley smiley
Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
When a rude and arrogant player turns coach, he will want to dictate to men thinking he is dealing with kids e.g siasia, oliseh, paulo de canio e.t.c. With the senior players still in that team, oliseh has just accepted a sack letter. Osaze vs Siasia is a good example of how players can ruin a coach and get him sacked.
Re: Oliseh And Enyeama Have Embarrassed Nigeria! - Chukwu by autaspakladi: 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
I don't see Olise successful in coaching nigerian super eagle, I think the earlier he is removed, the better for nigeria...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes First Player To Win All Three Major Leagues / ‘I'm Perfectly Fine,’ Wilson Oruma Debunks Ill Health Rumour (Video, Photos) / Mikel Kicked Against Ramon Azeez Substitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.