Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,001 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Nigerian Movies and "Continued in Part Two" - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Movies and "Continued in Part Two" (1837 Views)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Free Nigerian Movies: Leave onlinenigeria.com alone / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Movies and "Continued in Part Two" by icingbaby(f): 10:41pm On Oct 28, 2005
How come Nigeria movies - most of them - have part two, and part two is like watching part one all over again. They keep on remembering what was in part one. angry
Re: Nigerian Movies and "Continued in Part Two" by fabian(f): 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2005
They are trying to make money! Hahaha! Very funny!
Re: Nigerian Movies and "Continued in Part Two" by sj(f): 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2005
smiley 9ja is steppin up,cut dem sum slack
Re: Nigerian Movies and "Continued in Part Two" by Oyinhoney(m): 10:44am On Dec 08, 2005
No not all the time
Re: Nigerian Movies and "Continued in Part Two" by trisha: 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2005
it realy pisses me off, a movie is almost ending and all of a sudden you get this silly message watch out for part two at times you are evn asked to watch out for part four like the ? what is even the tittle oh ya issakaba stuff it gets on my nerves
Re: Nigerian Movies and "Continued in Part Two" by eveseh(f): 8:19pm On May 02, 2006
i like watching part two movie
Re: Nigerian Movies and "Continued in Part Two" by SvS(f): 12:12am On May 11, 2006
eveseh:

i like watching part two movie
what
Re: Nigerian Movies and "Continued in Part Two" by eveseh(f): 7:19am On May 11, 2006
svs:

what

i said i love twatching parts 2 movies
Re: Nigerian Movies and "Continued in Part Two" by Z4M4eva(f): 8:57am On May 12, 2006
I Agree that it can be really annoying when a Movie has so many parts, expecially when it's not even Interesting.

No One would be Bothered.

If it were some really Good movie ---- Then. I can be Bothered to watch the other parts.
Re: Nigerian Movies and "Continued in Part Two" by queen2(f): 7:07pm On May 14, 2006
I dont really watch movies with two or three parts
Re: Nigerian Movies and "Continued in Part Two" by SvS(f): 8:31pm On May 14, 2006
eveseh:

i said i love twatching parts 2 movies
wat i mean that hu likes watching part 2 movies.its crap!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Nigerian Movies and "Continued in Part Two" by Badman888(m): 9:52pm On May 14, 2006
Its all to make money, because they are alot of scenes in the movie that dont make sense for ten minutes u just look at a car moving or something, they should try and improve.
Re: Nigerian Movies and "Continued in Part Two" by dominique(f): 9:30pm On May 17, 2006
Its better to watch only d part 2 cos they'll show most of what happened in part 1. Anyways i think there is room for improvement in d nigerian movie industry, right now, i think they kinda suck.
Re: Nigerian Movies and "Continued in Part Two" by camara(f): 3:17pm On May 27, 2006
is it only part two.u'll see some goin into part 4.
there r some films that need part 2 but most of them don't
take a look at dangerous sisters,the film's good,it ended well in part two
only 4 me to see at the end,watch out 4 part 3
i mean what do they want to act there
Re: Nigerian Movies and "Continued in Part Two" by queen2(f): 5:44pm On May 27, 2006
taiwoabzy:

Its better to watch only d part 2 because they'll show most of what happened in part 1. Anyways i think there is room for improvement in d nigerian movie industry, right now, i think they kind of suck.

yea, and its really irritating
Re: Nigerian Movies and "Continued in Part Two" by ddizzle(f): 1:39am On May 28, 2006
the producers shoot the whole film at a time and then to make money go and split it into part one, two or three! that is sad cuz the actors and actresses aint paid the royalties unlike here where to make a part two they gotta pay you again!!! tis sad bt dats life
Re: Nigerian Movies and "Continued in Part Two" by crazyp(f): 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2007
its very frustrating & annoying too, especially when it gets to "watch out for the final battle -part three" as we are experiencing now
Re: Nigerian Movies and "Continued in Part Two" by gbadex1(m): 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2007
To cap errthing that's been said, it's nothing more than marketing strategy.
Re: Nigerian Movies and "Continued in Part Two" by cuteass1(f): 9:39am On Jan 13, 2007
I actually don't find it boring to wacth part two movies but only if the extra parts are interesting but some movies i must agree are annoying when it comes to the part two and three thing just like "women's cot" with onyeka onwenu ,the movie started off so interesting but i ended up being irritated that it had even a part three and yet it was just like a repitition of what they had already shown.
Re: Nigerian Movies and "Continued in Part Two" by Emad(f): 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2007
Well come to think of it, There is no REAL part two in Naija movies
it is simply one story divided in two parts grin grin grin they really sucks

First they make sure they pack the first CD full of advertisments, so that the reall film starts about 31mins later
they just as you are trying to understand the story line, and trying to make sense of the nonsense, they say Buhhhhhhhhh " Watch out for Part two" grin grin grin cool cool
Re: Nigerian Movies and "Continued in Part Two" by cutieexx(f): 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2007
Emad:

they pack the first CD full of advertisments, so that the reall film starts about 31mins later

lol, grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cry cry true talk!!!!!!! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Movies and "Continued in Part Two" by meobizy(f): 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
It's a good thing DStv selects their Nigerian movie archive very well. Most of their films are single part. If you check their self produced movies they never have second, third or fourth parts. The few multi-part films they purchase from film makers are always the most exciting.

Thank God for Multichoice making Nollywood what it is today. Most of our leaders ignored the industry. GEJ's administration only pumped funds into it when they realized the star power our actors wielded with the aim of achieving a second term presidency.
Re: Nigerian Movies and "Continued in Part Two" by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
meobizy:
It's a good thing DStv selects their Nigerian movie archive very well. Most of their films are single part. If you check their self produced movies they never have second, third or fourth parts. The few multi-part films they purchase from film makers are always the most exciting.

Thank God for Multichoice making Nollywood what it is today. Most of our leaders ignored the industry. GEJ's administration only pumped funds into it when they realized the star power our actors wielded with the aim of achieving a second term presidency.
The bolded part is not true. Probably you don't notice it but different parts are merged into one. Africa magic Epic will give you a clue

(1) (Reply)

Actor And Boss / Must Watch Yoruba Movies Of 2020 / 10 Celebrities Who Look Just Like Disney Characters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.