Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

LMAO! You Wouldnt Believe What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LMAO! You Wouldnt Believe What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend (1137 Views)

Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him / This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) / I Told Her To Leave Because She Wouldnt Have Sex With Me.. Wrong or Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LMAO! You Wouldnt Believe What This Lady Did To Her Boyfriend by ruggedtimi(m): 11:13am On Oct 08, 2015
ladies, allow your man see your face the way it is to make a wise decision. Stop the deceit please.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Advice A Confuse Guy Who Need Your Help / Does Getting Married A Virgin Guarantee A Successful Marriage / It's My Fiancee's B-day, Pls Folks Suggest What Present To Offer Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.