Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Tips For Making Your Date With A Girl Fun. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips For Making Your Date With A Girl Fun. (619 Views)

A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Ever Got Turned Down By Your Date For Crazy Reason? / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips For Making Your Date With A Girl Fun. by Rapsodee(m): 11:15am On Oct 08, 2015
What tips do you guys have to make an outing with a girl more fun and lively,I need experience tips from the expert romancelanders.
Re: Tips For Making Your Date With A Girl Fun. by SenhorSean(m): 11:24am On Oct 08, 2015
i'm tired of giving nigga's tips... D poster below me is an expert
Re: Tips For Making Your Date With A Girl Fun. by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 08, 2015
It depends where u gonna take her...if ur girl is an adventurous, u can ask her for mountain climbing and have camping...or in the beach u can have bonfire, juz make sure safety first or maybe do a bungee jumping together or paragliding...but if she doesn't like any of these, u can take her to a movie theater.. grin ask her first what she wants
Re: Tips For Making Your Date With A Girl Fun. by afrikaa: 11:28am On Oct 08, 2015
Rapsodee:
What tips do you guys have to make an outing with a girl more fun and lively,I need experience tips from the expert romancelanders.

I'm no expert tho.
just have to be yourself... dont form to impress, say nice things, make her smile and feel comfortable around u. jst show u care

bt if da aim of da date na to chop clean mouth then the tips re quite different grin grin
Re: Tips For Making Your Date With A Girl Fun. by 2dice(m): 11:30am On Oct 08, 2015
Funny enough
the bae won't think of What the Op is thinking of
Chaii
Ladies Run diss mo'fvvckin World
Re: Tips For Making Your Date With A Girl Fun. by 2dice(m): 11:31am On Oct 08, 2015
afrikaa:

I'm no expert tho.
just have to be yourself... dont form to impress, say nice things, make her smile and feel comfortable around u. jst show u care

bt if da aim of da date na to chop clean mouth then the tips re quite different grin grin
ratata.. Op needs all

(1) (Reply)

Woman Holds Husband's Manhood After Catching Him Molesting Their 9yrs Old Child / TOP 10 Adventurous Sexual Things A Guy Should Do Before Marriage / How To Catch A Cheating Patner Using An Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.