Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

NASA Finds Message From God On Planet Mars‏ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / NASA Finds Message From God On Planet Mars‏ (2096 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice / Zimbabwean Pastor "Calls God On Phone, Speaks With Him In Church". Photos/Video / NASA Finds Message From God On Planet Mars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NASA Finds Message From God On Planet Mars‏ by Rave91: 11:32am On Oct 08, 2015
“Unfortunately, the mainstream media is so anti-Christian, they might not even pick up this story,” a scientist explains. “But God is real. We have proof. And everyone deserves to hear the truth.”
NASA has said in this Tuesday’s press release that their rover presently on the surface of Mars, the ‘Curiousity Rover,’ has found the exact proof of God’s, that’s right, THE God’s, existence within a cavern on the Martian planet.

SEE FULL STORY : http://ravengr.com/nasa-finds-message-from-god-on-planet-mars%e2%80%8f/

Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Planet Mars‏ by SEHHYTEX(m): 11:51am On Oct 08, 2015
I don't need any proof to know dat God is real

3 Likes

Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Planet Mars‏ by johnydon22(m): 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
Oh Jesus not this many years old hoax again... **Face palm** why am i starting to feel that there is a close relationship between religion and outright insanity..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Planet Mars‏ by davien(m): 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
johnydon22:
Oh Jesus not this many years old hoax again... **Face palm** why am i starting to feel that there is a close relationship between religion and outright insanity..
lol, From giant goliath skeleton hoax to this
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Planet Mars‏ by dalaman: 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
"On one stone slab, said to each be the size of an elephant, carved into its surface is the Ten Commandments which many of us know from Sunday School, and on the other, the Biblical verse of John 3:16 in a number of earth languages including, Basque, Chinese, English among others. At the bottom of the second stone tablet the phrase “I AM REAL” is embedded upon it."

So John 3:16 was found written in a number of earth languages hiding inside some rocks on planet mars? This comedy will be believed by man unfortunately.

1 Like

Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Planet Mars‏ by macof(m): 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
SEHHYTEX:
I don't need any proof to know dat God is real

grin grin iidiot

You probably don't need proof to believe Santa Claus is real
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Planet Mars‏ by macof(m): 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
Rave91:
“Unfortunately, the mainstream media is so anti-Christian, they might not even pick up this story,” a scientist explains. “But God is real. We have proof. And everyone deserves to hear the truth.”
NASA has said in this Tuesday’s press release that their rover presently on the surface of Mars, the ‘Curiousity Rover,’ has found the exact proof of God’s, that’s right, THE God’s, existence within a cavern on the Martian planet.

SEE FULL STORY : http://ravengr.com/nasa-finds-message-from-god-on-planet-mars%e2%80%8f/

You know this is actually proof that this god is fake

I mean Christians are so desperate they would lie so shamelessly

2 Likes

Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Planet Mars‏ by TrajansKong: 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
He lives!

Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Planet Mars‏ by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
Extraterrestrials on Mars shouldn't be a surprise. But what saddens me is earthlings going about worshiping them.

1 Like

Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Planet Mars‏ by TrajansKong: 11:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
The Commandments on Mars prove God is real. Read the comments. These people know the truth.

http://ravengr.com/nasa-finds-message-from-god-on-planet-mars%e2%80%8f/

Olatunde Daniel-Badiru
Thank God for this true story, everyone doubting before should now know and believe God exist and as a follow up Heaven and Hell exist, so it's left for each one to do all to get to heaven.

Koot Titus
Awesome God, He reins forever and ever!
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Planet Mars‏ by hahn(m): 11:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
johnydon22:

You meant to say "outright stupidity"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Planet Mars‏ by UncleSnr(m): 7:39am On Oct 09, 2015
Heavy Face palm

Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Planet Mars‏ by Qpetz: 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
Propaganda.
Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Planet Mars‏ by tartar9(m): 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
TrajansKong:
He lives!
yes o He lives! and yet fools says in their heart;there is no God.johnydon22 cant you see jesus walking on mars?

2 Likes

Re: NASA Finds Message From God On Planet Mars‏ by johnydon22(m): 11:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
tartar9:
yes o He lives! and yet fools says in their heart;there is no God.johnydon22 cant you see jesus walking on mars?

Lol...Surely i can bro. . .Just a week ago i also saw Muhammed walking on the moon.. wink

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Sunday School / What Caused You To Become An Athiest? / Buda Atum Does A Frank317

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.