Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp (73456 Views)

David Alaba Visits Super Eagles Camp In Austria / Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles / Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by Guyman02: 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
Oliseh should not create division in the camp like he did during his time by forming a mafia group with Keshi and denying balls to Rashidi Yekini which cost us greatly.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by Nickymezor(f): 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
Farewell V.E.
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by ril19(m): 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
A little more understanding from oliseh would have saved the day. I'm sorry mr skipper
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by Evaromantik(m): 12:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
The dude don vex comot..............oliseh why??

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by mpowa(m): 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
I will not join the band wagon and blame Oliseh because of this, I think there's more to the story than what everybody knows, but for Enyeama, thank you for all your years of dedication to the national team, farewell.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by Adonispco: 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
Am perplex dont know the one to accept as the truth!
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by midehi2(f): 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
too bad

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by sukkot: 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
this enyeama na real old school nigga. the guy no gree cut hin hair into style. the guy no send. old soul
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by mightyleks(m): 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
life goes onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by brilliant5(m): 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
lanrehamd:
. The stock market is still trying to recover after Sanusi burnt it down. embarassed
This make s ur point meaningless.
Fault finder... U didntt quote anybody o.
Meanwhile.......
Me don't understand dis oliseh and eyema whala o. Mk de resolve am o. Else we Starr praying to qualify wen possibilities re slim

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by Begonia(m): 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
I'll never forgive Oliseh for this.

It's sad seeing him leave this way. We'll miss you Enyeama. We truly will.

Wishing Super Eagles all the best today smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
Excellent.

Let the analogue players make way for digital ones grin
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by emerged01(m): 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hmmmm,it is time but it came in a way no one expected. You have tried your best,and we all can speak good of you. We will never forget you.
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by dustydee: 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
vascable:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-SvtM9TerXF0/VhZTvOGArUI/AAAAAAAG5Uo/0ir4kfEYXas/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-D-SW8bVYtSU/VhZTv23IKWI/AAAAAAAG5Us/p8bXyCoWYX4/s1600/a.jpg[/img]

One of Nigeria's best goal keepers Vincent Enyeama, who announced his retirement from the National squad this morning, has left the camp. He is pictured left with Oma Akatugba, a football presenter and analyst who said Mikel Obi, Emenike and a few other players pleaded with Enyeama to stay but he refused. See another photo after the cut...

[img]http://3.bp..com/-tbtyTGGGqc0/VhZUnVegWZI/AAAAAAAG5U4/b0ULwg1kRMs/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

source:- http://vascable.com/photos-of-vincent-enyeama-leaving-super-eagles-camp/

cc: lalasticlala
Pride goes before a fall. I don't have the details of what happened but why did he resume late? Did he tell the officials that he will resume late? I suspect he left because he was not named in the first team for the game today. No one is indispensable. How well you finish is as important as how well you start.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by layinks60: 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
TRADELYN:
Oliseh was too harsh. He acted like Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. The stock market is still trying to recover after Sanusi burnt it down. embarassed

Enyeama will surely be missed.

Initially I thought your insinuation was going to make sense, but when you picked up your phone to type and you typed sanusi then I knew you have nothing sensible to reveal. #cluesslessYou
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by davido101(m): 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
We just lost the best goalkeeper in the world.... Crying for my dear nation

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
OLISEH WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND..#FOODFORTHOUGHT
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by Chanchit: 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
Sebi he dey go, why he come dey snap again?! This guy just dey claim public sympathy ni. Let Ikeme continue from where he stoppped jare, not that I'm even planning on watching their matches.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by talk2omon(f): 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
Wish you well.
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by kendrick9(m): 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
Good riddance
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by kelvyn7: 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
ahhhhhh shocked

SO SOON? embarassed cry
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by cabaliciouscabal: 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
TRADELYN:
Oliseh was too harsh. He acted like Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. The stock market is still trying to recover after Sanusi burnt it down. embarassed

No Human Being is indispensable

Enyeama is to arrogant and loud mouthed. The same way he almost caused disunity in camp wen dey played in kaduna.

No matter our Big u ar financially ur coach is ur BOSS. And u must be ready to be submissive to him or her.

He can leave for all I care, he is a trouble shooter.

Now d team will av peace in camp.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by kendrick9(m): 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
TRADELYN:

Sunday Oliseh needs a fresher course in human resource management. tongue

no,he won't
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by sukkot: 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
kendrick9:
Good riddance
care to expand on your point ?
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by gabi98(m): 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
then goodbye to enyeama and thanks for the 13 years national services,but let us give others the chance to serve their fatherland;the fall of someone is the rise of another
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by cuvox(m): 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
Fantazia
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
tonyfrenzy:
seriously?

Big lie jor.

He still wanna play for naija but ego is disturbing
my captain (maybe former captain, I dunno).
It's not a matter of ego. Oliseh humiliated him and also insulted his late mother. undecided
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by pinkiberry(m): 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
sandrajazmin:
Is it jst me, or are dere ppl who read comments on d frst page nd ignore the rest?

Secondly.....
Hv u eva read a comment on nairaland u like and jst bfr u click like, u notice d person messed d whole comment up wt sth he/she attached below it.
And ur like OMG wtf i all ds, u jst cnt help dan ignore d coment.

yes. when I was studying mass communication in fed poly nekede,I was taught that in a news,people tend to read the first page and get the quick information leaving the rest. it is also applied in NL. most guest read first page only. that is why people that comment on first page have more likes than other pages and that is why people tend to rush to comment on first page.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by tk4rd: 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
If you must do something, do it well.. Enyeama knew that his morale has gone. The motivation is no more there.. The best thing for him (and for the country) is for him to leave the team.. He did well. Let him not be the cause of our misfortune.
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by ahamonyeka(m): 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
Good decision brother.
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by kendrick9(m): 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
sukkot:
care to expand on your point ?
lets be honest,he's no de gea or neaur or courtois etc... those who think he will be missed is just nonsense.......he can continue warming the bench at lille for all i care
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by shiinihost: 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
oliseh has shot himself on the foot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Place Bet And Get 50% Back If A Game Cut (cutting One) / Cheick Tiote’s Wives & Mistresses Were Fighting Over Him / Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.