Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp (73461 Views)

David Alaba Visits Super Eagles Camp In Austria / Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles / Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by 2scorehigh(m): 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
sandrajazmin:
Is it jst me, or are dere ppl who read comments on d frst page nd ignore the rest?

Secondly.....
Hv u eva read a comment on nairaland u like and jst bfr u click like, u notice d person messed d whole comment up wt sth he/she attached below it.
And ur like OMG wtf i all ds, u jst cnt help dan ignore d coment.

Y O U A R E N O T A L O N E.
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by cuvox(m): 1:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
fantazia:
Nigeria will miss afcon 2017, we wont qualify

we still have a keeper

www.nairaland.com/2651348/nigeria-keeper-trouble-carl-ikheme#38783896
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by Clinton594(m): 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
psychologist:
But dude is not unclad angry

Hahahahahaha jeez , 3000 likes for this guy jareee
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by Reference(m): 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
TRADELYN:
Oliseh was too harsh. He acted like Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. The stock market is still trying to recover after Sanusi burnt it down. embarassed

Sunday Oliseh needs a fresher course in human resource management. tongue

Enyeama will surely be missed.

Na so. Siasia was too harsh on Osazee, Keshi was too cold on Emenike, now Oliseh is too hard on Enyeama. Three coaches, same problem. (I wouldn't even go as far as Amodu, Chukwu or Westerhof. Hasn't it occured to us that we may have a serious player problem at the top level. Why is it that as players advance in age and national caps their attitude and persona just seems to fall apart. How come you can barely find a national team player that exits in grace and style. It is always with rancour and crises akin to political office holders with which they share a common psyche that is deep, dark and troubling.

Any gaffer worth his salt will have problems with these lot.
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by Yomboy4ever(m): 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
Nigerai players and ther inability to accept things d way d come.
No prolem go dey play ur football with ur club u have tried u best let others too try.
Captainship is nobodys birthright u should be able to accept d coach decison to work wit whosoevver he is confortable wit.
Thanks for ur good years in d team my best nigeria GK if I may chose bt I stay wit sunday olishe on dis one.
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by hob(m): 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
You will be missed Enyeama

Oliseh didnt handle the situation well

But when i listened to brilla fm this morning,enyeama said he was still asked to stay in the camp by NFF president that he is coming to see both of them.

y did he change his mind all of a sudden

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by ademolathe(m): 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
Definitely one of our finest and safest hands
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by adamsowolabi(m): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
I support you man, the ball is in your Court
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by Physika(f): 1:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
sandrajazmin:
Is it jst me, or are dere ppl who read comments on d frst page nd ignore the rest?

Secondly.....
Hv u eva read a comment on nairaland u like and jst bfr u click like, u notice d person messed d whole comment up wt sth he/she attached below it.
And ur like OMG wtf i all ds, u jst cnt help dan ignore d coment.

You can talk for Africa..
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by dotune(m): 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
i pray Oliseh delivers for the Super Eagles, if not, his disgrace ehn go pass Pat Ete own.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by lozanni(m): 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
vascable:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-SvtM9TerXF0/VhZTvOGArUI/AAAAAAAG5Uo/0ir4kfEYXas/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-D-SW8bVYtSU/VhZTv23IKWI/AAAAAAAG5Us/p8bXyCoWYX4/s1600/a.jpg[/img]

One of Nigeria's best goal keepers Vincent Enyeama, who announced his retirement from the National squad this morning, has left the camp. He is pictured left with Oma Akatugba, a football presenter and analyst who said Mikel Obi, Emenike and a few other players pleaded with Enyeama to stay but he refused. See another photo after the cut...

[img]http://3.bp..com/-tbtyTGGGqc0/VhZUnVegWZI/AAAAAAAG5U4/b0ULwg1kRMs/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

source:- http://vascable.com/photos-of-vincent-enyeama-leaving-super-eagles-camp/

cc: lalasticlala

This guy just lost his mom and I guess the pain is still very raw.
Oliseh should have taken the above issue into consideration in dealing with Enyeama.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by TolaniLuv: 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
Sunday Oliseh no get sense at all! Why replace Vicente and give Musa captain?? Peter Odewinge should replace him.. Musa Kai banburoba shehina lafia

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by Dforest(m): 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
This APC and change self...
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by adedayourt(m): 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
SUPER EAGLE

WELCOM TO THY WOE
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by samscholes: 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
Akan:
Sunday Oliseh, I hope the reason why you meted out this harsh treatment on Enyeama is because he fvcked your wife. If it is because he came late after burying his mum then yak Abasi umia ufen. Ndisime owo uneghe
obong owo aba di e
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by badlaw(f): 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
If u ask me...anything dat make S.Olisa harsh on Vicent E. Will equally make him (S.Olisa) fail woeful mark my word. And see if smokers are not liable to die young
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by gfullmoon(m): 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
Mologi:
Happy retirement go and enjoy ur loot....
Help me greet ur wive and children.
Tell them mologi sends his regards
Which loot my Friend?Is Enyama now a politician? Which State did he loot? Sunday Oliseh did the same in his playing days,he was stubborn too. Enyama could've stayed but because of ego he have to bow out especially when the ovation is loudest. It's demotion for Enyama to be in Team where Ahmed Musa is the captain,cos he's the oldest player in the Team,that is a pointer that his days are numbered in the in the Team,so he did the noble thing to me oo....

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by aspirebig: 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
Vincent,...Not a good way to quit SE..though. Sorry about your Mums death.

Oliseh,Oliseh, Oliseh, how many times did I call you?
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by nzeobi(m): 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
Mologi:
Help me greet ur wive and children.
Tell them mologi sends his regards
Wch loot are u talking of
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by ministeriallist: 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
If nigeria loses, Oliseh is in soup.
His case would be like his former team mate, Siasia

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by Rhemz: 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
I wish him well.
Hope Oliseh realises where he is leading super eagles to.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by Missonas(f): 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
I hope he dont regret this.Its best to leave the stage when the ovation is at its loudest.Goodluck to him...
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by Excuzeme: 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
TRADELYN:
Oliseh was too harsh. He acted like Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. The stock market is still trying to recover after Sanusi burnt it down. embarassed

Sunday Oliseh needs a fresher course in human resource management. tongue

Enyeama will surely be missed.

Oliseh is too Egocentric and power drunk
He has planted the seed of his own downfall

There is a time when you should never hit a man "under the belt"....as he has done to Enyeama
This guy just lost his mother for Christ sake!

Enyeama has served this country meritoriously and l want the NFF President to look into this matter ASAP!

Even if Enyeama were to retire from the team, his exit must not be forced this way.
Oliseh is a shame to sports management..

He should know that all it will take is a few failures of the team, for him to be sacked.

And the next Coach might just recall Enyeama .... and even make him the Captain.

Enyeama, please reconsider.... not because you are irreplaceable (everyone is) but because Nigerians are aware of your dedication to duty in the service of your fatherland. Think about millions of Nigerians rooting for you and what you are doing for your country
Dont mind that "Gra-Gra" Oliseh, im eye go soon clear.
undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by dammytosh: 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
psychologist:
But dude is not unclad angry

He lied like APC. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by dammytosh: 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
ministeriallist:
If nigeria loses, Oliseh is in soup.
His case would be like his former team mate, Siasia

And u still think it is siasia and oliseh yhat are d problem not Enyeama ?
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by Oche211(m): 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
Mologi:
must u comment on this topic. People like u re those who ve set their mindset on looting d country once given d chance.
For ur informatn, no space 4 u. Enyeama is one of naija's most dedicated player in d national team bt it's a big shame he's bowing out like this.
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by aneldaking(m): 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
Nigeria's best goal keepers Vincent Enyeama, who announced his retirement from the National squad this morning, has left the camp. He is pictured left with Oma Akatugba, a football presenter and analyst who said Mikel Obi, Emenike and a few other players pleaded with Enyeama to stay but he refused. See another photo after the cut...

source: http://PayRefe.com/?ref=123695
vincent-enyeama leaving super eagle. camp
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by HouseOfWine: 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
Bye bye
One man can never be bigger than a nation
Oliseh is not nigeria
Represent Nigeria and not oliseh
Re: Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp by HouseOfWine: 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
Bye bye
One man can never be bigger than a nation
Oliseh is not nigeria
Represent Nigeria and not oliseh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guinea Bissau Vs. Nigeria: AFCON Qualifier Return Leg (0 - 1) - Full Time / How To Place Bet And Get 50% Back If A Game Cut (cutting One) / Cheick Tiote’s Wives & Mistresses Were Fighting Over Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.