Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Ladies: 7 Types Of Gifts Guys Gives And What They Mean - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: 7 Types Of Gifts Guys Gives And What They Mean (1317 Views)

6 Types Of Noises Women Make During S*x And What They Mean / Guys: 7 Types Of Women That Will Give You The Greatest Headaches / Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: 7 Types Of Gifts Guys Gives And What They Mean by Tundegoldspage(m): 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
In the early hours of a relationship between the
opposite sex, several questions run through the
mind of each partner especially the lady. Is he
the right person for me? What signs will actually
reveal who he really is. Truth is Guys can fake
their true person to some degree, but certain
habits, gestures, events, courtesy etc can
reveal the true nature of the type of guy you are
dating. When a guy gives a Lady a gift as usual,
a smart lady can decipher via the type of gifts
she received, who truly the guy is, what he
thinks of her and the relationship, and ultimately
if he complements her. Guys understanding of
the meaning gifts convey could help you to be
better creative next time. This useful tips as
given by the Stir will help you. Ride with me.
Below are seven types of gifts and what they
mean:
Read full details Here: www.tundegold.com/2015/10/ladies-7-types-of-gifts-guys-gives-and-what-they-mean.html?m=1
Re: Ladies: 7 Types Of Gifts Guys Gives And What They Mean by Vinshu(f): 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
Your website is trash tongue undecided

Quote from your site

1.) Flowers: This can be a great gift, assuming it's not a birthday present or a gesture that comes too soon. A man who brings flowers on a first or second date might seem over-eager, one who sends them for every birthday and Valentine's Day not very creative or invested. But a man who brings home flowers for no reason at all is thoughtful, indeed.
"That's what flowers are, just a simple, easy way of letting someone know they were in your thoughts," writes John DeVore in The Frisky. "That's it. It's not complicated. Flowers announce: out of sight, still in my mind and heart."
We all want that man.
2.) Candy: This is a bit of a mixed bag. If you get candy for Valentine's Day in a heart-shaped box, it could mean he didn't have a lot of forethought and just grabbed what he could quickly. On the other hand, it might also be a sign he thinks you are sexy just the way you are. Whenever my husband gives me candy, I appreciate it because as much as I complain about my body, it's his way of saying he doesn't think I need to lose an ounce says a woman. That's hot.
3.) Jewelry: A man who buys jewelry for a woman is serious about her. According to E Harmony: "When a guy buys a woman jewelry, it usually means he is committed and in it for the long haul."
Now, let's just hope it's jewelry you like...
4.) A book: This is by far my favorite gift from a man one woman reiterated, as it tells me two things: 1.) He reads. 2.) He wants me to read what he's reading. I once had a man bring me my favorite book (a better edition) on a second date. He's not the man I married, but to this day, it was my favorite gift and one of the most thoughtful I received. If you're a book lover, you know what I mean. A man like that is a keeper.
5.) Household appliance: A lady remarked, 'It is one thing to give a household appliance after years of marriage. I would happily accept a standing mixer from my husband now. But early in dating, it could be perceived as insulting. Remember the movie Father of the Bride? Remember how offended the protagonist Annie Banks was by the blender her fiancé gave her? Yes. She overreacted, but it is a pretty bland gift. Unless you asked for one or there were some REASON for it, it's suspect.'
6.) Lingerie: Men, beware. This is a gift that can get you into hot water. EVERY woman knows this isn't really for her. This is one for him, plain and simple. And unless it's practical AND pretty, lingerie isn't a gift many women want. It's also a bit of a cliche. To me, it says a man was not all that creative in his thinking about what to buy. It could also mean he sees you in one way -- yes, that way.
7.) Something homemade: A homemaker once stated that, 'a man who offers you something he made understands that not everything with meaning needs to cost money. This bodes well. Personally, of ALL the presents I could get, this is the one I'd swoon the most for. Why? He put effort and time into something and a little piece of himself, to boot. On the other hand, if it's BAD poetry or a BAD song or some cheesy craft, well, that's not quite as great. In that case, the thought counts, but the quality might give you pause. Who wants to be with a guy who writes sappy, horrible poetry?'
All that said, the truth is that some of this is really only true earlier in relationships. Some men are just bad at giving gifts, but that doesn't make them bad husbands. And some women are just bad at receiving them -- but that doesn't mean they're bad wives.
Besides, once you've been with the same man for a long time, whatever he gives you will be special (within reason). After all, it's the thought that counts, right?
Did you ever get a really bad gift from a man?
Re: Ladies: 7 Types Of Gifts Guys Gives And What They Mean by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
?

(1) (Reply)

LADIES!!! Come In Here..... / Wife's Responce On Facebook After Husband Cheats On Her / A Nairalander's Birthday Celebration!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.