Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

My Fiancee's Ex Still Calls Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee's Ex Still Calls Her (742 Views)

Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / My Girlfriend's Ex Still Calls Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee's Ex Still Calls Her by smushi(m): 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
I and my fiancée loves each other so much, we've been together for 9 months now. But last week I was shocked when she told me she saw her ex, and the guy was telling her she's looking more beautiful now. To cut d whole story short, my girl told me he has started calling her, asking if they can hangout together. It's really annoying and I don't want to call him and start talking to him cos I think he's matured enough. I also believe he has moved on same with my woman. Don't know what to do, any advice from experienced pals will be welcome here.
Re: My Fiancee's Ex Still Calls Her by AmakaDNBStories(f): 1:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
Oh my God! The Ex effect!
Re: My Fiancee's Ex Still Calls Her by valdes00(m): 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
smushi:
I and my fiancée loves each other so much, we've been together for 9 months now. But last week I was shocked when she told me she saw her ex, and the guy was telling her she's looking more beautiful now. To cut d whole story short, my girl told me he has started calling her, asking if they can hangout together. It's really annoying and I don't want to call him and start talking to him cos I think he's matured enough. I also believe he has moved on same with my woman. Don't know what to do, any advice from experienced pals will be welcome here.
if I were u, I will also pick my fone and start calling my ex..... do me I do yu
Re: My Fiancee's Ex Still Calls Her by Vinshu(f): 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
See.. locate his house. Kidnap him and put him in your basement or backyard. Then kill him.

You can force him to drink bleach mixed with Soda to make the death quick. To get rid of his body. Just cut it into pieces and burn

He becomes history.
Re: My Fiancee's Ex Still Calls Her by viclawz(m): 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
Vinshu:
See.. locate his house. Kidnap him and put him in your basement or backyard. Then kill him.

You can force him to drink bleach mixed with Soda to make the death quick. To get rid of his body. Just cut it into pieces and burn

He becomes history.
EVIL GAL bt na girls lyk u I dey like sha#wicked
Re: My Fiancee's Ex Still Calls Her by viclawz(m): 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
My guy just tell ha how u feel abt d whole tin bt if it continues after dat well u no wat 2 do
Re: My Fiancee's Ex Still Calls Her by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
It sounds to me that your girl is trying to start some drama & stir some shyt up or make you feel insecure. I sense she's trying to make you value her some more. She's looking for attention imo because nobody says stuff like "He says I look more beautiful now". It just sounds childish & stupid. I'd understand if she told you she met her ex & end it there. The extra dialog is so unnecessary & loaded. She's looking for a reaction. Make you jealous or whatever her aim is. Juvenile!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Ex Still Calls Her by GidisFinest: 1:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
Give am Belle grin
Re: My Fiancee's Ex Still Calls Her by lgboks(m): 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
the EX episode
Now this is plain scary and exciting
Depending on your fiancee you should thread carefully
If you know she loves the guy very much or have been giving little comments before about how he treats her etc that suggest she likes him then young man- you are in a trouble o (because she fit turn her back o)
She compares the guy with you (trouble)

Abeg make I no count
You know her better than us
So
Talk to her,tell her you not comfortable with her seeing him or being in contact and she should stop it
(though some women would agree but then be in contact in private)
Atleast you know then how she feels
Or
You can let it be
And move ahead with your life
All the same
I pray God see u both through cool

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee's Ex Still Calls Her by QTEST007(m): 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
Typical macho man married typical good-looking lady and after the wedding, he laid down the following rules: "I'll be home when I want, if I want and at what time I want and I don't expect any hassle from you. I expect a great dinner to be on table unless I tell you that I won't be home for dinner. I'll go hunting, fishing, boozing and card-playing when I want with my old buddies and don't you give me a hard time about it. Those are my rules. Any comments?" His new bride said, "No, that's fine with me. Just understand that there will be sex here at seven o'clock every night... whether you're here or not."
Re: My Fiancee's Ex Still Calls Her by QTEST007(m): 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
valdes00:

if I were u, I will also pick my fone and start calling my ex..... do me I do yu

I concur.
With dis action,she'll be jealous and then she'll know exactly how she's making u feel.
Remember,there's always an ex to call.
Re: My Fiancee's Ex Still Calls Her by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
I don't think you av any business whatsoever with the guy....fine,u love ur girl,she means so much to yu bla bla bla........the ball is in her court.... She should knw wat to do....don't let insecurity get into ur brain,calling the guy is of no use.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Topics Can I Bring Up For Discussion? / Whatsapp Cupid Group For Singles At 30 And Above / This Is All Ladies Need To Love U.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.