Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Nigerian Troops Bury Soldiers Who Died In The Battle Against Insurgency.. Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Troops Bury Soldiers Who Died In The Battle Against Insurgency.. Photo (1271 Views)

Eid-El-Fitr; Air Force Troops Celebrate Salah Amid Fight Against Insurgency.PICS / Fosting Franc, Soldier Killed In The Battle Against Boko Haram / The Hilux Vans Donated By Toyota Company To MNJTF Against Insurgency. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Troops Bury Soldiers Who Died In The Battle Against Insurgency.. Photo by dainformant(m): 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
May God continue to protect our troops and to those yo have lost their lives in the battle against evil, may their souls rest in peace.... Pictured is the funeral of our gallant troops who were victims in the war against insurgency in the country.....

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/10/photo-nigerian-troops-bury-gallant.html

Re: Nigerian Troops Bury Soldiers Who Died In The Battle Against Insurgency.. Photo by MosakuAW(m): 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
Rest in peace gallant soldiers and Burn in hell coward Boko Haram and their sponsors

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Troops Bury Soldiers Who Died In The Battle Against Insurgency.. Photo by tolexy007(m): 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
b
Re: Nigerian Troops Bury Soldiers Who Died In The Battle Against Insurgency.. Photo by Greyworld: 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
.....Their watch is over.

In peace may they leave this shore
In love may they find the next
Safe passage in their travels as they reture back to the ground.
May we meet again.
Re: Nigerian Troops Bury Soldiers Who Died In The Battle Against Insurgency.. Photo by OVI75(m): 1:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
Rip to them.these lives wudnt hav bn lost if nt fr sabotage by these borno elders.

But na nly muslims them be nee?
Re: Nigerian Troops Bury Soldiers Who Died In The Battle Against Insurgency.. Photo by TheFreeOne: 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
Our fallen heroes.

Wish you strength for a better afterlife and may your families find the strength to bear the loss.
Re: Nigerian Troops Bury Soldiers Who Died In The Battle Against Insurgency.. Photo by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
TheFreeOne:
Our fallen heroes.

Wish you strength for a better afterlife and may your families find the strength to bear the loss.

The Afterlife... Myth? Fact? What I am certain of is that being guided by one's conscience is the guarantee of an exalted place in the thereafter...
⚡⚡⚡
Re: Nigerian Troops Bury Soldiers Who Died In The Battle Against Insurgency.. Photo by ADULTBASE(m): 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
RIP!! I HOPE IT IS A GOLDEN CASKET Else, i comment my reserve!
Re: Nigerian Troops Bury Soldiers Who Died In The Battle Against Insurgency.. Photo by overhypedsteve(m): 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
You are the greatest of all heroes. Cus you died to save my mother land.
Re: Nigerian Troops Bury Soldiers Who Died In The Battle Against Insurgency.. Photo by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
so sad. RIP
Re: Nigerian Troops Bury Soldiers Who Died In The Battle Against Insurgency.. Photo by dhantey324(m): 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
Imagine the shitty arrangement after losing ur life for this country. angry
Re: Nigerian Troops Bury Soldiers Who Died In The Battle Against Insurgency.. Photo by whatis1god(m): 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
My cousin is among those gallant soldiers who died in the struggle to make nigeria free of terrorism

SERIKI may almighty God grant you rest
and care for your brothers and sisters you leave behind.
your little broh Majid will miss you greatly.
your friends cousins neighbours we all going to miss you SHERIKI
those who killed a PEACE AMBASSADOR like you will know no peace.
rest in peace broh!

(1) (Reply)

Pro-biafra Activists Continue Protests In Aba / 'Jihadi John is dead / US To Buhari:"make The Hallmark Of Your Administration Justice Not Retribution"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.