Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Worst 20 Ways To Die - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Worst 20 Ways To Die (800 Views)

“I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter / I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) / British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst 20 Ways To Die by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
1) Being thrown in a pit filled with snakes.

Gush! I hate these disgusting horrible creatures to the last. I remembered waking up last night only to find a scally irritating thing round my neck. I began to shout "Jesus" only to discover is just a belt.

2) By Drowning

For most of you contemplating on commiting suicide, don't even try this. You want to die by drowning? Be ready to jump in and also be ready to look for a way to jump out.

3) Getting birthday punches when you turn 100.

This is how my grandfather turned Late. From celebrating his birthday to planning of his funeral.

4) Being buried alive

This is the moment when you will discover that you have the gift of laying real curses. I trust nollywood sha... cheesy from begging "don't kill me, dnt kill me" to "you shall never find peace in life"

5) Pissing off the witch in your village

once you have done the above. Forget it. You are one step to death. In fact, they will keep monitoring you in 3D screen before you hit the grave. cheesy

6) Drinking gasoline and swallowing a lit match

i have tried this. Not painful at all. Thank me later.

7) An erecti¤n lasting longer than four hours

Chai! Should i say this is the worst? Only guys will understand what that means. Ladies can never understand cause if they do, they won't be behaving the way they do.

cool Riding down on a hill with no brake

Am a living witness. Was coming back from school with my bicycle. [ about 7 yrs ago] I got to my favorite part, the hill. I was enjoying the chilled fresh air only to discover that my brake has failed. Only God saved me that day.

9) Lack of oxygen

Imagine being stuck in an airless big tube. U will see your own life slowly fading away as your vision blur. That's when these atheist will agree that there's an afterlife and a God. They end up praying their last prayer.

10) Deleted by God for having no redeeming value

To some of our religious folks on nairaland, this is the worst death ever.

Feel free to add yours....
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Worst 20 Ways To Die by Rajjah(f): 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
cry[color=#000099][/color]bad bad baaaaaaad! so bad....may God save us.
Re: Worst 20 Ways To Die by 5minsmadness: 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
Op which of these worked for you?
Re: Worst 20 Ways To Die by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
5minsmadness:
Op which of these worked for you?

None. Am immortal grin
Re: Worst 20 Ways To Die by desperado64(m): 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
last time i checked u LOVED snakes and really wanted one as pet

(1) (Reply)

Ten Ways To Earn The Love And Respect Of Your Woman / Funny But True, These Are What You Will Never Be Told About Marriage. / Men Should Stop Sucking Their Wife’s Breast, It’s For Babies – Wale Oke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.