Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) (64371 Views)

Hushpuppi Gets Birthday Cake From Gucci As Gift (Photos) / See Sultry And Mind Blowing Photos Of Endowed Girl Spotted With Psquare (photos) / Frank Edwards Gifts His Mum A Mercedes CLS And A Range Rover To His Drummer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
sonnie10:

"Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country" J. F. Kennedy. This is patriotism.

Oga, you said glo no be Adenuga own, na commonwealth. Why you never collect your own?
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by metorichmond(m): 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
Bros u knw like dat car reach me
Everyday I dream of that car #brabus#
braskey:
G wagon!!!!! Whip of life.

1 Like

Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by sonnie10: 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
kingthreat:

Oga, you said glo no be Adenuga own, na commonwealth. Why you never collect your own?

The process starts by creating the awareness, especially with folks who are still uniformed about their responsibilities as citizens to ensure that past and present leaders are held accountable for our commonwealth.

You are holding us back, until you get on-board the wagon would not move. We can't get there on three wheels!
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
sonnie10:

The process starts by creating the awareness, especially with folks who are still uniformed about their responsibilities as citizens to ensure that past and present leaders are held accountable for our commonwealth.

You are holding us back, until you get on-board the wagon would not move. We can't get there on three wheels!

This is very unrelated to what this topic is about. If I want to discuss that, i know where to go.
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by Bimbomartins(m): 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
Congratulations r in order "d brodas" personally my life is inspired thru ur biographies, ur hardwork wit favour got yall dere.
However, Glo is just one cooperation in Nigeria, and I don't c faults. With appreciating there business partners who allow d flow of balance n chk go well. The question is what r other companies, firms, organizations doing to promote young talents in dere own fields, talk of engineering students, how many international construction companies haveu heard of in Nigeria do these? Julius Berger, Syd, ccecc, dantata n sawoe, Gilmore. None! Yet they earn billions from road projects, things they don't dare in there own country they do here with complacency. Smh
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by sonnie10: 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
kingthreat:

This is very unrelated to what this topic is about. If I want to discuss that, i know where to go.

Blogging 101 : The beauty of the bloggsphere (nairaland ) is that it has enough room to dissect every topic, digress and also the ability to propel the topic to evolve into a totally new dimension. It is revolutionary.
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by donsegelee: 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
Can you imagine, and they pay their entry level engineers 1.5m per year...
Keep them on same package for almost two years.
then increase it to 1.8m a year..........
Naija, we hail thee..............................
My advice, start your own business and do what you like...
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
sonnie10:

Blogging 101 : The beauty of the bloggsphere (nairaland ) is that it has enough room to dissect every topic, digress and also the ability to propel the topic to evolve into a totally new dimension. It is revolutionary.

Plz abeg no quote me again. Thank you
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by lomprico(m): 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
and d idiot adenuga is busy sacking d staff that generate money for him. shm! no glo staff is happy for this.
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
Keneking:
Great---Igbos are doing very well shocked

Igbo Kwenu-------------------Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin
And the yoruba man(Adenuga) gives them peanuts out of his immense wealth grin
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by wristbangle: 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
Well it's a good one for p square but the way glo treat their customers and staffs is synonymous to the way prisoners are being treated. They ex tort money from the masses and feed the rich with more riches.

For those who have been affected with their inhumane attitude, their head will judge them.

This is synonymous to other network providers except etisalat who is prudent in spending and loyal to their customers.
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by wristbangle: 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
lomprico:
and d idiot adenuga is busy sacking d staff that generate money for him. shm! no glo staff is happy for this.

Baba, honestly when I heard the way I treated innocent performing and excellent staffs, I cannot but shake my head on his wicked steps. Very wicked man! For the pain he has caused his staffs, God will judge him and his wicked bosses.
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by babeface3: 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
Congrats my guys; my ultimate goal is to make heaven grin
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
This is actually bad PR for glo, they should have rewarded their customers with bonuses, promos, offers e.t.c like it's done in countries that make sense.
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by YANDE800(m): 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
coolhumble:
And the rich.keep getting richer and the poor who buys airtime/ data?
hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by eaglechild: 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
kingthreat:

Glo is owned by Adenuga, you lowlife tribalist
The person you quoted is not Igbo.

He is Yoruba.
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by wristbangle: 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
donsegelee:
Can you imagine, and they pay their entry level engineers 1.5m per year...
Keep them on same package for almost two years.
then increase it to 1.8m a year..........
Naija, we hail thee..............................
My advice, start your own business and do what you like...

The company is very wicked, evil and devilish. Not that they don't have the money to treat ur staff well but instead u pay those nuisance chikos and Indian people. I wonder if those fools are actually expatriate becos they have never contributed something meaningful to the organization.
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by athorello(m): 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
All these naija telecom providers sef.... Glo see eh, I'm a loyal customer o but I must yarn my vex.... This is a small gift to make sha after ripping like 5, 10, 20, 50 naira from over 10 million customers per day via bad network, scam promos, unsuspecting onscreen flash messages to unknowingly subscribe to services you don't need, etc. Well-done!
How come I don't here of telecom research or programs being sponsored by glo, et al, talk less of having a professorial chair in a reputable university? How much on scholarship and grants annually? Only project fame, x-factor, and nonsense... There's God sha and He's seeing us.
Anyway congrats P'Square, more ororo to ya elbows.
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by chineduwright110(m): 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
All dis telecom network owners

Imagine 200 naira. For a sim den

200 naira for ur first recharge

Let's say a week u consume. 1000 naira for u total recharge

Caculate it for a. Month

Caculate it for a year den

Then how many of u using glo line in your family

And see that only your family can aford that G. Wagon for them yearly

grin
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by redcliff: 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
This globacom is very silly. Gwagon and range rover they have already. They should hae just bought them lamborghini or buggati so we know its new. shiiii
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by sonnie10: 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
kingthreat:

Plz abeg no quote me again. Thank you

You quoted me first if you remember; go back and check. It is just fair for me to even out. Good bye.
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
sonnie10:

You quoted me first if you remember; go back and check. It is just fair for me to even out. Good bye.

Thank you very much. Whew!
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by Phinagold(f): 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
what a waste......why not give to a poor man and change his life
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by otiigba1(m): 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
kingthreat:
This as usual will inflate the already large ego of Peter Okoye. Right now i don't give a hoot if they are brand ambassadors. Whatever happened to the ordinary Nigerian on the street like me who have been using Glo for 10 years and I have never been for once gifted with 50 Naira airtime
Absolutely! Its so unfair, but the reason companies do this is because they believe that the reason you /people buy their products is because celebrities endorse their product.

And when a customer buys the product they (customers) believe that the are closer to the celebrities or they are using the same product as the celebrity depending on the celebrity, its all a mind game. Most of the time this celebrities doesn't even use these companies product. They see it as a job. Thus why companies reward celebrities instead of loyal customer like you.
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by creamyzone: 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
Keneking:
Great---Igbos are doing very well shocked

Igbo Kwenu-------------------Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin

Gosh... Why must you turn this thread into a tribal thing. Peter and paul are Nigerians. That's the way globacom sees it together with all their other brand ambassadors. I have come to discover that this tribal war is caused and perpetuated by some parents who instill hatred into their kids through biafra history. Please let's not embrace this culture which is promoting conflicts among our people.

My friend, the civil ended over 40years ago way before most of us were born so please kindly change this outdated mindset. The owner of glo doesn't have this spirit if not non-yorubas won't be their ambassador. If racism is bad then tribalism(among people of the same race) is evil. My brother we are all Nigerians, good people and one great nation. May God give you understainding in jesus name. #GodblessNigeria. #congratstoPsquare. #GodblessourhustleIJN

1 Like

Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by wristbangle: 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
TheMainMan:
I love the fact that most comment i'm readin here is wah i already have in mind Those glo people are never wise... I'v never loved any of there policies... No wonder they will never catch up with MTN....

They can't catch up with airtel sef undecided
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by dkronicle(m): 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
sabi99:
see how dem don help being glo customers........1. That there music wey u dey download with glo data plan........................................
2. Psquare pics wey u dey view 4 sign post if u dey travel. 3. Psquare callertunez wey u dey enjoy from another person phone

Hahaha funny...
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
i hope no be tokunbo car dem give dem o
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by dblaisepascal(m): 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
I am not hating' but honestly believe this Range/wagon money had gone a long way putting smiles on those folks leaving in IDP camp'' the Duo wouldn't appreciate this gift as against spending the money for the NEEDY'. #Misplaced priority #My opinion

1 Like

Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by Kingdre(m): 5:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
cosby02:

So bad you couldnt see beyond that, if the owner of globacom has reasoned like you, those cars will never get to psquare. My hearty congratulations to paul and peter Okoye, more blessings.
what makes it hilarious is that
the owner is a ijebu man
tribe people used to label selfish
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by TheMainMan: 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
wristbangle:

They can't catch u with airtel sef undecided
.. undecided undecided undecided..
Re: Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) by Lexzycane(m): 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
This world ehn. The riches should circulate na. Psquare should also give out an old toy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Van Vicker's Daughter Is All Grown Up And Beautiful In New Photo / Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React / Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.