Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President (35813 Views)

Ahmad Ahmad Wins CAF Presidential Election, Beating Issa Hayatou / CAF 2017 Election : Issa Hayatou V Ahmad Ahmad Live? / Acting Fifa President Hayatou Sleeps Through Press Conference. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President by cornel00(m): 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
Na buhari wey fifa suppose give this postgringrin
he is de only corrupt free leader
Re: Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President by eshietIntrepid(m): 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
This clearly show that fifa lacks credible men. Issa hayatou is equal to blaster in curruption.
Re: Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President by Uchan4u(m): 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
BabaO2:
God don't forsake Nigeria...why Nigeria enemies are making progress. Arise o Lord and terminate this appointment. This man is a fraud.

Please is he Nigeria enemy?
Re: Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President by Appareil(m): 2:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
Cameroon!
Re: Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President by lekan29ice(m): 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
FIFA to the world + PDP to Nigeria= Kwaropution

Na Wa oh... kwaropution everywhere u go

In MTN Voice#
Re: Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President by Appareil(m): 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
BabaO2:
God don't forsake Nigeria...why Nigeria enemies are making progress. Arise o Lord and terminate this appointment. This man is a fraud.
ah ah! Enemy how noh?
Re: Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President by hob(m): 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
Africa for world best grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
he is "acting", he should contest for the post also.
Re: Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President by Ghost01(m): 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
From Blatter to Hayatou. The problem wey dey FIFA no be here.
Re: Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President by okuya: 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
Op ,he hasn't officially bin named yet, its just based on d fact DAT d rule book says that in a situation like dis the longest serving vice president takes charge and it falls on Hayattou. But remember he is still under IOC ban. And no one knows if he is going to accept the position due to the predicament (ban) he finds himself, and if he does accept it would b very complicated for FIFA working with IOC under hayattou's leadership
Re: Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President by BabaO2: 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
Uchan4u:

Please is he Nigeria enemy?
Yes, always using his position and collabo of other africa french countries working against Nigeria openly
Re: Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
[quote author=kennynelcon post=38784132]African football leader, Issa Hayatou has been named to take charge of FIFA after former president, Blatter was suspended and “stripped of all duties.”

African football leader Issa Hayatou on Thursday took temporary charge of FIFA after Sepp Blatter was “relieved of his duties” because of his 90-day suspension, the world body said.

Hayatou, 69, is president of the Confederation of African Football, and takes over as senior vice president of FIFA. He has in the past been reprimanded for misconduct by the International Olympic Committee.

“Joseph S. Blatter was relieved of all his duties as FIFA president” after the move by the FIFA ethics committee to suspend him for 90 days because he is under criminal investigation by Swiss prosecutors, FIFA said.

One corrupt old man leaves another corrupt old man steps in, meaning there are no saints. Corruption begat corruption. This Fifa must b more corrupt than the country calld Nigeria. Does Yahatou abi Issa Yahama knows football?
Re: Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President by supereagle(m): 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
Dr Amos Adamu is missing out, u corruption has destroyed for worse.
Re: Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President by maskamdo(m): 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
In tuco benedicto ramires voice.... ONE BAST**D GOES IN ANOTHER ONE COMES OUT!!!!

Re: Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President by Uchan4u(m): 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
BabaO2:

Yes, always using his position and collabo of other africa french countries working against Nigeria openly

How do u mean? I have never heard of this
Re: Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President by BabaO2: 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
Uchan4u:

How do u mean? I have never heard of this
ok
Re: Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President by xtervaganza(m): 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
I love how Blatter sank the ship with platini and himself in it grin grin grin

He's still the head of FIFA he only allowed this suspension to disqualify platini from running for president next year

Blatter wins again
Re: Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President by cytellProperty: 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
Just like Nigerian leaders, when he should have bowed out with honour and respect he decided to seek for power elongation. Lobatan!!!
kennynelcon:
African football leader, Issa Hayatou has been named to take charge of FIFA after former president, Blatter was suspended and “stripped of all duties.”

African football leader Issa Hayatou on Thursday took temporary charge of FIFA after Sepp Blatter was “relieved of his duties” because of his 90-day suspension, the world body said.

Hayatou, 69, is president of the Confederation of African Football, and takes over as senior vice president of FIFA. He has in the past been reprimanded for misconduct by the International Olympic Committee.

“Joseph S. Blatter was relieved of all his duties as FIFA president” after the move by the FIFA ethics committee to suspend him for 90 days because he is under criminal investigation by Swiss prosecutors, FIFA said.

cc:lalasticlala
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/breaking-issa-hayatou-named-fifa-acting-president/
Re: Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President by kinibigdeal(m): 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
Why not Orji-Uzoh Kalu undecided
Re: Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President by zikmarty: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
obakore20:
Corruption go, corruption come......
FIFA don enter better one chance shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin

lol I dun laugh tire,I'm really happy with the comments so far.I thought majority were going to hail this move just Cus he's African. Now I see there are still open minded people in Nairaland.

fifaaaaaa sad
Re: Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President by cathodekazim: 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
The man juju dey work be time I see him ruling fifa in d nxt 5yrs
Re: Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President by macho44(m): 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
Alhaji Isa as acting FIFA presido, hmmmm! Expect Cameroon to win the 2018 world cup
Re: Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President by omonnakoda: 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
Joeace3000:
from frying pan to fire. Hayatou who is corruption personified. Blatter destroyed FIFA

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is my Nairaland thread where you can come in to learn how to get these skills and join fiverr and offer Hot, In-demand Services with those skills and make steady money monthly working from them. I will teach you how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home today. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
FIFA is destroyed? Because America and Western media tell you so? Because England and USA did not get the World Cup?

No I don't think so !! Let us think independent thoughts different from what the media wants us to think.
I remember how the last IMF boss was kicked out by some African rape victim.Has he been charged to court. Why did Bill Clinton not resign when he was being investigated for the Cigar scandal.

Watching or listening to one source of news is a form of mental conditioning.
If they have something on Blatter why have they not charged him? Why the trial by Media.
This is all about giving the World Cup to Russia and Qatar. If the USA got it there would be no problem.

This is to send a message.Next time the USA bids for anything "don't mess with us".
It is naive to believe that the media are neutral entities just reporting facts
Re: Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President by Ramj: 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
hassan85:
Hmmn rather dan celebrate, Africans are here caln dia own a ROGUE

with all due respect. lets call a spade a spade.

Yeah Mr Hayatou is African but we all know this man...
So whats the cause for Celebration...

Lets not let so called he is my brother blind our eyes to the truth...

You remove the devil and put another would i say demon... C'est la meme chose... Unbelieveable
Re: Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President by omonnakoda: 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
Where do you know him? Is he a member of your church?
Re: Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President by IYANGBALI: 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
another thief has tooked over
Re: Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President by STARGREEN(m): 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
Congratulation. Best of Luck.
Re: Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President by theDEVILisHERE: 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
Isa Hayatou and Fifa president should not be on the same sentence
Although I will prefer him taking over than some of those aspiring asian rogues
Re: Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President by bigerboy200: 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
OVI75:
Should i be happy? well am tempted to be.but should incase i dnt knw,ISSA H.has d tendency to undertake the most heinous corrupt charges ever known in Fifa,yes dats my fear fr any African given a world responsibilty

Anyway ISSA hayatu just know that Messi in currnetly on injury,pls do all u can to ensure Ronaldo wins his fourth ballon d'or.

I am first to comment.
Lol.. clown..even tho I want cr7 to get a fourth,but it is so so obvious that Messi is d next ballondo'r winner.. winning treble won't count for nothing.
Re: Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President by igala1(m): 11:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
Its very strategic sending Hayatou up to relieve him of his CAF duties as he'd never be allowed to return to CAF. soon he'd join Blatter on suspension
Re: Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President by nyabinghi(m): 5:09am On Oct 09, 2015
congrats hayatou u have don much for african soccer
Re: Issa Hayatou Named FIFA Acting President by nyabinghi(m): 5:12am On Oct 09, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Why not Orji-Uzoh Kalu undecided
he will head biafran football federation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Esha Gupta Apologises For Racist Comment At Alex Iwobi (Photos) / Can You Spell The Names Of These Players Correctly? / Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.