Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,450 members, 7,781,301 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:02 PM

AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him (38277 Views)

Monkeypox: DHQ Breaks Silence On Allegations Against Nigerian Military / Amaechi Reacts To Wike’s Interview / Amaechi Reacts – The Stories Are False; I Have No Account With Bancorp Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by Cooleasy(m): 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
Dannyset:
God let the Senate confirm Amaechi ooo! I want to see the way Wike will commit suicide. He should make sure he called press to the ceremony cos I can't wait to see him choose the best suicide that suits him.
Wike is a man of his words. The suicide ceremony would even be aired live on national TV.
Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by Banter1(m): 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
Bekwarra:
The thunder that will strike WIKE is currently on a training session with BALOTELI and WENGER AS A COACH.

Total failure Eeediaaaat.

Well today is my birthday but I won't beg for likes unlike some people.
Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by Hongbenga(m): 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
NATION WIDE DELIVERY Ask Me For Your Christian Memory Card. Now The CRM 4 & 8GB Memory Card Comes With 17 TREASURES OF TREMENDOUS VALUE : (1) Audio BIBLES in 4-Languages, (Listen to God's Word in Hausa, Yourba, Igbo & English (2) 200 Specially Selected Gospel Songs (3) 20 BIBLE Versions (Java, Android & Text) (4) 100 Vital VIDEOS (+Passion of the Christ) (5) 100 Vital VIDEOS of HYMNS (with Lyrics) (6) 100 Christian BOOKS on Vital Topics (7) 500 Inspiring Gospel IMAGES (cool 150 Amazing PSALMS (9) Entire Bible PROVERBS (A wisdom bank) (10) 10 Special Christian CARTOONS (11) Collation of all the PRAYERS in the Bible (12) 40 Vital Christian Webpages (13) 40 Amazing Messages on PROSPERITY (14) 40 Amazing Messages on HEALING (15) 40 Amazing Messages on WISDOM (16) 40 Amazing Messages on RELATIONSHIP & MARRIAGE (Highly Informative) (17) PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE : Holy Ghost's Messages (From January - July) . To get this Card, Call CRM to send you Cards as Agent Meet our Agent at REDEEMER's University Chapel EDE. OR REDEMPTION Camp at back of Prayer Foyer. All across this nation we have received text messages and Calls of people commending this initiative as well as asking to be CRM Agents in their Churches. By the inspiration of the Spirit of GOD we have packaged and loaded into 8GB Memory Cards everything that will elevate a person towards godliness; everything that will amplify a person’s scriptural knowledge and spirituality; everything that will enormously enhance a person’s life and ministry, everything that is relevant and highly impactful; everything that will give Godly fun and inspiration. It is indeed TREASURE BEYOND MEASURE. Our Mandate is to enrich Christians Nationwide with Godly media items for Spiritual Edge; in as much as the media has one of the strongest influences in everyone’s life. My friends, It is Expedient to take advantage of this offer and kindly tell friends about it as well. Shalom! TEl: 07031843066, 08155723812, 09037481102.
Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by Banter1(m): 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
If a Drug Barron can become a Senator, I see no reason why Ameachi shouldn't become a Minister.
Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by Enice(m): 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
Exploit200:

I smell lies coming from u.
what lies? That Delta and Akwa-ibom are in debt or rivers is not owing?
Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by YONIK: 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
On points
Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by anonimi: 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
Banter1:
If a Drug Barron can become a Senator, I see no reason why Ameachi shouldn't become a Minister.

Yes oh.
A drug baron became senator.
Then became governor for eight years.
Installed the wife as senator, daughter as Iyaloja-General, in-law as representative etc.
Thereafter became godfather supremo and national leader of the change party of SCAMMERS.

All hail the drug baron grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1206437_2e8d204456ddaca651c21c258cad334b_jpg2c86cdb1543edff718fbaebc74f4b873

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by Unlimitedoye: 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
aresa:

But the useless and incompetent noise maker wont do that... His court is on the internet and newspapers.. grin
IDIOT COME AND ARREST HIM WITH UR POLICE AND DSS

1 Like

Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by Objektive: 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
ANAMBRA STATE COLLECTED 40% OF WHAT RIVERS STATE COLLECTED AND THE GOVERNOR LEFT 10BN BEHIND.

A THIEF IS A THIEF AND AMAECHI IS ONE.

dekdek:

U Av a good head on ur head. Infact Amaechi left behind more than a billion naira for his predecessor in that account.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by Jesusloveyou: 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
Bekwarra:
The thunder that will strike Amaechi is currently on a training session with Diego Costa.

may thunder strike ur birthday

1 Like

Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by Orikinla(m): 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
obitex83:
Since they dont know how you saved the said money, how will they know how you spent it. When other states were busy borrowing money you AMAECHI did not borrow but spent from the reserve duelly approved by the state house of assembly. You remain the best Governor of Rivers state.

Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by godwin120alex: 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
For some pple who does not know that Rivers State under Ameachi borrowed so much and Rivers is in huge debt if you doubt me go and do your reasearch and find out how much River State is owing. Ameachi knows dat he has d full support of PMB so nothing dey happen dis is a clear evidence dat PMB is not serious with his anti corrupting promise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by pkang: 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
obitex83:
Since they dont know how you saved the said money, how will they know how you spent it. When other states were busy borrowing money you AMAECHI did not borrow but spent from the reserve duelly approved by the state house of assembly. You remain the best Governor of Rivers state.

He borrowed more than #150b in two months after spending #1b x 7years. That is the best governor for u.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by Jesusloveyou: 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
Banter1:
none of d senators are qualify to screen buhari's nominees of saints

1 Like

Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by metorichmond(m): 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
Saw him (Amaechi) today at Dunes supermarket Maitama with so many police men, was wondering whether he is still a governor.

1 Like

Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by Bekwarra(m): 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
may thunder strike ur birthday
And may it strike you, you father, mother, siblings and everything that is dear to you. May sorrow be your portion all the days of your life, may you know neither peace or happiness.
Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by ndukwejoe(m): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
Wike go to court those shenanigans you put up won't work .
Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by daniella04: 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
obitex83:
the best Governor because he built a monorail. It's people like you that gives these politicians the go ahead to steal from the nation. I wonder if you will continue saying same thing if you have the opportunity to visit other country and see how things are done, continue sacrificing your generations future in the altar of sycophancy well done

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by cytellProperty: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
So, are you saying you didnt steal Rivers State money?
erhabor11:

https://www.thecable.ng/wike-last-ditch-effort-stop-says-amaechi

1 Like

Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by Jesusloveyou: 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
Bekwarra:

And may it strike me, my father, mother, siblings and everything that is dear to me. May sorrow be your portion all the days of my life, may i know neither peace or happiness.
God bless u in ur birthday

1 Like

Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
obitex83:
Who told u amaechi did not borrow money? the one he borrowed from world bank to provide water for rivers people nko?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by friends4ever(m): 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
But Amaechi dismissed the governor’s claim, advising him to focus on achieving “something meaningful” during his last days in office.

Are you serious Amaechi? He should focus something meaningful during his last day...wao brb
Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by arsenal02: 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
who are we to believe wike or amaechi but i suggest amaechi should appear before d panel and clear him self once and for all shikina.

2 Likes

Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by cjrane: 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
erhabor11:

https://www.thecable.ng/wike-last-ditch-effort-stop-says-amaechi

[size=14pt]Of course, Amaechi will say he is not corrupt, Even armed robbers caught in robbery and brought to court still plead innocent of the crime.It doesn't mean because they pleaded innocent, we all automatically believe they are innocent. They must provide proof that they are innocent, so we can believe them.

Amaechi should stop making empty noise in newspapers and provide proof to over turn the overwhelming evidence which showed he misappropriated billions of naira of Rivers state funds. Calling Gov. Wike names in newspapers for exposing his looting is ludicrous
[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by ocelot2006(m): 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
Jorussia:
.we the people of ss are solidly behind Amaechi.Wike should focus on the short time he has governor and leave Amaechi.Amaechi is not a saint,but for wike to painting him as more corrupt than,odili,obj,Ibb,tinubu,Gej,is quite unfortunate. Amaechi saved for the rainy days,and when the rain days came,he spent the reserve,so wike should go to court and allow Amaechi concentrate on his new job of joining the legacy team headed by pmb,to transform the Nation to the chagrin of PDP and its supporters.

Speak for yourself. We the people of the SS think Amaechi is a traitor and a back stabber.

1 Like

Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by tinzymoha: 10:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
Why is everybody hating on Wike that man is doing the exact same thing PMB is doing to GEJ and his ministers, if this change is true let the federal government look into what Wike is saying about Amaechi.
tempex88:
Amaechi asked Governor Nyesom Wike to stop playing to the gallery: “Government business should be transparent and honest and if indeed Mr. Nyesom Wike understand that basics of governance then he should know that rather than playing to the gallery with his red herring of a panel, he should simply go to court and prove his spurious allegations of corruption to court if he is sure there is corruption.

I agree with the go to court part. If you have proof of corruption against anybody. you do not just issue a statement. you go to court immediately

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by dexterinc2003: 11:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Amaechi go explain yourself to the judge and not to the press. If not that Buhari is hypocritical about anti-corruption crusade, you should be responding to questions from EFCC investigators by now.
Its don jazzy...sorry..its Buhari again,lol.

1 Like

Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by GiantParrot(m): 11:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
Enice:
Wike should be thankful to Amaechi. When compared to peer states like Delta that is currently in debt to the tune of about N64 billion and is finding it difficult to pay salaries. Even Akwa-ibom that gets the largest allocation is in debt.

egift:
- When others were squandering surplus, Amaechi was saving.
- When others started borrowing, Amaechi was spending from the reserve he saved.

Am surprised how some Wailers are here insulting Amaechi for spending what he saved when others were squandering surplus.

A month long investigations by Nigerian Pilot has revealed that 21 state governments in Nigeria owe an estimated debt of N1.58 trillion (domestic and foreign debts) as at May 29, 2015.

Top on the list is Lagos State under former Governor Babatunde Fashola with N418.2billion, followed by Kano during the administration of Dr. Rabi’u Kwankwaso with N294.5billion and Rivers led by Rotimi Amaechi N138.3 billion and Jigawa under Sule Lamido (N117).
http://www.nigeriacommunicationsweek.com.ng/news/ex-govs-incur-n158trn-debt-for-21-states

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by ogmaskman: 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
Bekwarra:
The thunder that will strike Amaechi is currently on a training session with Diego Costa.

May the THUNDER you wish for Amaechi be your portion. Do have a birthday filled with what you wish others. 1,000,000 dislikes for you.
Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by liyahwillie(f): 11:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
dekdek:
He added: “However in keeping with Governor Amaechi’s ethos of transparent and accountable leadership we will again repeat the facts of the matter. Between 2013 and early 2015 revenue accruing to the government of Rivers state was cut in half due to swindling federal allocation to states.

“From about an average of N20 billion, the state began receiving between N9billion and N10 billion. By the middle of the first quarter of 2015 the state revenue dipped to as low as N6 billion. Salaries alone stood at over N9 billion besides other expenses.

“Government set aside the reserve fund as a rainy day fund and had needed to fall back to it to find salaries and projects.

Kudos to Amaechi for saving when things were good. A feat Jonah-daft never achieved at the center. A visionary leader that deserves a ministerial appointment. Right from day 1 he started saving.
Wike the thug has spent months now, the fool hasn't saved a kobo instead he borrowed 30 billion within 30 days.
But those idiots will still come nd support dat tout of a human called wicked abi wike

1 Like

Re: AMAECHI REACTS: Trashes All The Allegations Against Him by liyahwillie(f): 12:11am On Oct 09, 2015
Armstrong1975:
Ameachi is a big thief,arrogant. and a disgrace to the Niger delta people, to his supporters from south west and d North,if your ameachi is not a coward,why must he left d government without handing over note,if he is bold enough let him submit himself for probe without any cover whatsoever. Then we shall know whether your saint ameachi is a lion of buba or north.
Ameachi is a thief!prosecuted by which law court?ameachi is arrogant because he refused to support GEJ?when gej collected oil wells from soku nd kula kingdom nd gave it to akwa ibom nd bayelsa,shey people like u were blind abi! When goodluck was reducing rivers allocation,did u open ur mouth to protest?ameachi cried out nd wike was dancing shoki in company of mama peace(there is God ooo chai),now that coward nd tout called wike wants to use diplomacy to collect the oil well gej gave to bayelsa! Pmb should even collect more oil well from rivers nd give to other neigbouring state!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Xenophobia: South Africa President, Cyril Ramaphosa Reacts To Xenophobic Attack / Salaries Of Politicians & Civil Servants In Nigeria In Hilarious Photo / Patricia Naomi Akwashiki, New Minister For Information Appointed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.