Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:53 PM

Our Gateman Collects Sand From My Cousins Car.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Our Gateman Collects Sand From My Cousins Car.. (882 Views)

Lord's Chosen Pastor Collects Guns Forcefully From Armed Robbers In Rivers / Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun / Nigerian Pays 15-Year-Old Girl For Sex, Collects Money Back At Gunpoint In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Gateman Collects Sand From My Cousins Car.. by Mega2010(m): 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,
Its a long story but I will make it short,it's not been upto 3 weeks I started living with my cousin in Lagos,he is a very nice guy but at a point he told me that I complain too much.
On the day I got to his house,he introduced me to his gatekeeper and cook,telling them am his brother,I started staying there but after just 3 days,my cousin drove out of the compound,the gateman took a broom and a packer and rushed upstairs,I tried to know what he wanted but he said " Oga said i should check something in his bathroom"..am new and don't know how they had earlier been relating so I just went into my room and watched him as he took the sand he swept from the door of my cousins room straight into his room...
A week later,he woke me up asking for my cousins car key so as to clean inside of the car,I checked downstairs but didn't see it,he kept on disturbing me to go check in his room,ahh ah,that really surprised me,I wash the car,but suddenly he now does,well I got the key and he started the cleaning as well,I watched him again from the room and saw him wrap the sand in a paper and took it to his room.
Meanwhile this guy is a very nice guy,in fact most times he tries so much to impress me,am just thinking of what to do,should I report him knowing fully well that he will be sacked immediately,am also thinking of telling him to stop it or else I will report,am scared of causing someone to loose his job after staying for 8 years,he probably must have been doing that for long.....I don't have a job,I know how it feels,meanwhile he stays in our place with his younger brother whom is also very hard working.....
My cousin travelled for a week now and already on his way back...he does not trust me,I don't want him to say am noticing too much or whatever because he has tagged me a complainant, remember if the guy is sacked because of me,he may go and Start doing something to deal with me because my cousin will surely say I reported,......funny enough,we have a CCTV camera in the house and I wonder if he watches it...

I need an advice please.... thank s all
Re: Our Gateman Collects Sand From My Cousins Car.. by Korrection(m): 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
Report him...this is africa... grin grin grin
Re: Our Gateman Collects Sand From My Cousins Car.. by baur(m): 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2015
CCTV is your witness. Explain to your cousin.

1 Like

Re: Our Gateman Collects Sand From My Cousins Car.. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
Talk with the guy. Record the conversation.
Re: Our Gateman Collects Sand From My Cousins Car.. by andyanders: 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
Tell your brother.This is very important because he is using it for something fetish. Just use your fone to record him doing that and show your brother.

Do not confront him.

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers Caught Woman Trying To Supply Guns To Boko Haram / Fake Doctor Who Has Operated For 12 Years Arrested In Ibadan / Face Of A Criminal Caught In A Bank Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.