Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles (74960 Views)

Vincent Enyeama & Wife, Promise In A Hot Tub / Vincent Enyeama & Wife Celebrate Their 11th Wedding Anniversary / Vincent Enyeama, Wife & Kids Take An After Match Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by cokerfemi: 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
lol what wre we expecting

( for funny naija pics, check out www.memenaija.com)
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by opribo(m): 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
A coach who's family doesnt belong here they dont feel what we feel infact they are not Nigerians trying to teach us what we dont know. Fire burn bad people. Let us see the magic they want to perform today. A good coach must learn to hold the team and shore up their moral not to bring it down. This is a very bad development today in our national team. It is not as if someone died but because a bad coach who could not understand how to build team spirit and people management allowed his ego and pride to rob the nation of a world class goalie. SMH for this tyro coach.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by sammaking(m): 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
holamiday:
Beautiful beautiful words from Mrs Enyeama-standing sturdily behind her husband.

These days, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than to find a wise & intelligent woman.

True talk I tell you.

Bros you don yan my talk

Our HD women of now adays wanna get loosed on the streets bearing everything to the public
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
[size=15pt]Eyeama is a national hero, will always be remembered for his dedication and service.... The next goalie has big shoes to fill, too big for comfort.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by tpiander: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
opribo:
A coach who's family doesnt belong here

where is his family from?
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by rudebouy: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
holamiday:

These days, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than to find a wise & intelligent woman.

Bros ur wucked! Why u day castigate dem girls like dis na? cheesy

Der are over 20 million young beautiful women in naija and der is no way the majority of dem will be dumb.
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by luvly(f): 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
free2ryhme:

How many goals has he scored ?
dont u mean how many goals did he keep?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by 12345DKO(m): 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
A virtuous woman. God will continue to add to your wisdom, knowledge and understanding in Jesus name. I'm impressed by this excellent and virtuous speech.
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Koolking(m): 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
Nigerians and their 'na only me' attitude. Enyeama's action reeked of pride. If he had the national interest at heart, he should have managed the situation well. He should have accepted his coach's decision and help Musa (as the new captain) build the team as one of the most experienced players. Why do we have coaches? Their decisions are final in a club (while the fans want results).

He was given captaincy because the coach then saw something in him. Oliseh also saw something in Musa and thought him more deserving of captainship.

Leadership is not about doing the popular thing, but doing the right thing. Methinks, Enyeama left his house with his mind made up that, "If the coach queried me on my lateness to camp, I would walk away, afterall, Nigeria cannot do without me". Any man is replaceable. If you can't respect the terms of a group, then you are not worthy to be there.

Enyeama saw himself too big to be led by Musa (that's how I see it). Nigerians should learn to leave their 'larger than life attitude' within the four walls of their family. Outside your family, there are over millions and one Nigerians that can replace you.

Are we saying, with over 170Million Nigerians, we only have Enyeama to the rescue? I am sad if this tenable.

Let stop heating up the issue. The polity has already been polarised between Oliseh and Enyeama. My humble commentary

Long live Nigeria!
Long live the world!!

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
impressive write up... kudos to the woman

to those who contest enyeamas legendary status ... name a better Nigerian goalie in our history. he's the best I have seen in a nigerian shirt.
I don't know if he is a legend at current club lille or his former club in Israel but the dude is a club legend at ENYIMBA FC winning the CAF CHAMPS LEAGUE ain't easy.
.oliseh isn't impressing me at all , the players he is calling up from obscure leagues is amazing also Alex iwobi is yet to kick a ball for arsenal yet he is in Nigeria's team but iheanacho who has a premier league goal hasn't been callled up... lols

anyway the end justifies the means... it's up to oliseh to perform now, and up to enyeama to deliver performances for lille that will show Nigerians and oliseh what he is missing.
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by greatfoly(m): 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
holamiday:
Beautiful beautiful words from Mrs Enyeama-standing sturdily behind her husband.

seriously. most ladies/women today are hmmmm...
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by menshealth1234: 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
hmmnn

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
rudebouy:

Bros ur wucked! Why u day castigate dem girls like dis na? cheesy

Der are over 20 million young beautiful women in naija and der is no way the majority of dem will be dumb.
Chief! No doubt, there are very good & intelligent women out there. But trust me bro, they are very scarce. Have you tried to find a wife? I mean a good woman. Try it first.
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by bettercreature(m): 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
Michymi:

You must have some dumb females around you from your own words. birds of the same feathers flock together wink lol
Sharap i know dem mentality dem no fit think like that,we are not talking about dicck here
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Smooyis(m): 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
Happy retirement to Vincent. Thank God for all this time.
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Toks2008(m): 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
See matured comments.My kind of woman.
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
quiinnBee:
i feel her pain angry
Which pain?
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by ademolathe(m): 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
Nice words of encouragement from a very good wife and mother.
God bless you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Teeboy22(m): 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
morereb10:
Vincent Enyeama's wife Promise took to instagram to speak on her man quitting the national team.

"Yes! You did well! Hold your head up high my love! I'm so proud of you and your dedicated service to your fatherland for 13 good years. I have witnessed your passion and commitment firsthand.

You spent sleepless nights just to analyze every goal you conceded, even if there was nothing you could do to save them. You played through injuries, pains and fatigue. You took the bullets of unjust criticisms, biased and false reporting/information, just to let peace reign.

You missed important family moments to honor national call-ups. Thank God for the opportunity/privilege to serve the nation. Thank God for the strength/skill to carry out your duties. Thank God for all the memories (good and bad). You leave as a hero. You bow out as a legend. Our children, grandchildren and future generations will hear and speak of your great deeds. God bless you my husband. God bless Nigeria."
she wrote.

https://instagram.com/p/8k5Q7IA1o-/

Good wife
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
aalangel:

Lolzzzz. Try me.

Why? Your "lolzzzz" already shows you are not good. grin
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Excellentmind: 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
That's a good one from Mrs Enyeama. God be with your family
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by femi4: 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
Bekwarra:
Well today is my birthday but I won't beg for likes unlike like some people.
fixed!
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Eluwilussit(m): 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
Embodiment of virtue and wisdom. Respect!
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by RaphaeloBurgess: 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
Sunday Dagboru Oliseh will be sacked not quite long from now. We are going to loose to Congo and Cameroon.
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Missonas(f): 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
Social media sha...

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by rudebouy: 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
holamiday:
Chief! No doubt, there are very good & intelligent women out there. But trust me bro, they are very scarce. Have you tried to find a wife? I mean a good woman. Try it first.

Am not looking for a wife. When am ready to marry I'd def meet a nice, and smart lady.

On the contrary, 90% of the women I've met have been nice to me. Maybe u shd change ur mentality so u can start attracting nice and intelligent girls.

I cd also give u tips dat will help u too, in case u rily dont know how. Cos I meet such girls most of the time.
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Bekwarra(m): 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
ElCapone:
oya nw make I just like you since no b beg u dey beg. Happy birthday.oya nw make I just like you since no b beg u dey beg. Happy birthday.oya nw make I just like you since no b beg u dey beg. Happy birthday.
Better person
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Michymi: 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
bettercreature:
Sharap i know dem mentality dem no fit think like that,we are not talking about dicck here

My point exactly. you talk only from your experiences. which shows something about you only attracts dumb females. grin wink no carry cutlass for me guy

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by dazzlingd(m): 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
oliseh, see ur life....see what u did to our Vincent
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by Seawhy(m): 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
A very good words of encouragement from a lovely wife.
Re: Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles by pappyshun(m): 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
Asare Dokubo's wife comes to mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo And Family Visit New CR7 Hotel Site In Marrakech, Morroco (Pho / Nigeria Vs Mali. African U23 Championship (3 - 2) On 29th November 2015 / Ronaldinho And Brother Appear In Paraguayan Court In Handcuffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.