Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,244 members, 7,780,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:25 PM

Benjamin Adekunle’s Daughter Alleges Death Threats Over Biafra Comment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benjamin Adekunle’s Daughter Alleges Death Threats Over Biafra Comment (2244 Views)

IPOB May Banish Igbokwe From Igboland Over Anti-biafra Comment / Biafra Comment: Benjamin Adekunle Daughter Gets Death Threats / Biafra Was Already Like A Tablet Of Soap; Adekunle's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benjamin Adekunle’s Daughter Alleges Death Threats Over Biafra Comment by fkaz(m): 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
Daughter of the late Brig. Benjamin Adekunle, Mrs. Busola Olagunju, said she had received several death threats from some people who claimed to be sympathisers of the Biafra struggle.

Olagunju said in an interview grantedThe Punchduring the first anniversary of Adekunle’s death in Ogbomoso that her late father, who was a commander of the3rd Marine Commando that fought in the Nigeria Civil War, and former president Olusegun Obasanjo did not quarrel over issues surrounding their contributions to the war.

“There is a historical fact about who ended the Civil War, there is no rift or debate about that. The debate is about who contributed the most between my father and Obasanjo. That is however subjective.

Some say my father had already conquered the whole of Biafra and that Biafra was already like a tablet of soap when Obasanjo took over from my father.

But even if it was a size of postage stamp, the truth is that Obasanjo took over when the war was still on,” she had said in the interview.

But on Wednesday, Olagunju, who is a legal practitioner, informed our correspondent that her life was threatened on Facebook, with some accusing her father of genocide.

“Some people attacked me over my comment in the interview. They said I must die for my comment on Biafra. I will not take the threat for granted, I will report to security agencies,” she said.

In one of the messages sent, Richard Onyema wrote, “U will die soon watch and see”.

Another message posted by Christian Rowland suggested that children of all Nigerian soldiers should be tracked and killed.

“It’s now time to kill all the Nigerian army children, track them and kill them all, kill, kill, kill, kill them, since their parents don’t want other parents to enjoy their own children, then all the
Nigeria armed forces children must be tracked and killed.

It’s time we started making our own statement and let’s keep the scores. The zoo called Nigeria must fall.

“This goes out to all the Biafrans in Port Harcourt, track her down, she will be used as a scapegoat to all others in the force, if they kill any of us, we will kill three to four.

It’s time we started doing what the director, Nnamdi Kanu, said we should do…Her father must see how burials taste like.”

In another message, Chimezie Williams said, “She (Olagunju) should consider herself dead. I have informed her.”

T. Mayor Edeh said Biafra would return while saying that Olagunju would join her dead father while Anyiamite Iscariot called for her hanging.

Christian Anyamele said, “Busola Olagunju the daughter of Black Scorpion, your father killed Biafrans and you are happy about it.”

Brig. Adekunle, popularly known as the Black Scorpion, died on September 13, 2014 at the age of 78. He retired from the Nigerian Army in 1974 after 16 years in service.

http://www.punchng.com/news/benjamin-adekunles-daughter-alleges-death-threats-over-biafra-comment/
Re: Benjamin Adekunle’s Daughter Alleges Death Threats Over Biafra Comment by EgusiSoup: 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
Re: Benjamin Adekunle’s Daughter Alleges Death Threats Over Biafra Comment by Deltagiant: 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
Had the 3Rs been implemented, these lingering animosities would have been much more dampened in 2015.

What's going on now is much in tandem with the human spirit. The lack of vision on the part of Gowon and Co is to be blamed.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Adekunle’s Daughter Alleges Death Threats Over Biafra Comment by stanech: 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
madam nobody know you for Biafra go kill yourself

the real worry should be the fulanis knocking on your door. we don't know u here in Biafra

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benjamin Adekunle’s Daughter Alleges Death Threats Over Biafra Comment by winniz: 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
Who is this attention seeker? cheesy Biafrans no sabi dis one, just go to hell!

5 Likes

Re: Benjamin Adekunle’s Daughter Alleges Death Threats Over Biafra Comment by doublewisdom: 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
Who gives a hoot about that worthless hag?

5 Likes

Re: Benjamin Adekunle’s Daughter Alleges Death Threats Over Biafra Comment by Brooklynsouth(f): 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2015
Cheap popularity so this she dog u wanna upgrade ur fame using BIAFRA sorry scratch face we can't give that. They know everything that has to do with Biafra ll catapult u to the top cheap slut baastaed

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin Adekunle’s Daughter Alleges Death Threats Over Biafra Comment by Ngasky(m): 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
Cowardice of the extreme intensity. You allow the real man the scorpion to die peacefully but you are now warriors going after the female child of his?
Where were you all these years infinitesimal entities.
The kanu you people are hailing what has he done to your people in this life and what has your people done to him? Justify that first

8 Likes

Re: Benjamin Adekunle’s Daughter Alleges Death Threats Over Biafra Comment by hinwazaka: 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
Useless cowardly b**tch, NOONE cares about you. You are just trying to attach some relevance to your boring irrelevant life. Your father was a nobody and died a wretch. Now, you want to participate in this PHOTO OPS administration. If really you were sent death threats, why don't you show the evidence to the whole world. If you know that you and your siblings are not bas+TARDS, insult one fulani, and see if you will live to tell the tale.

4 Likes

Re: Benjamin Adekunle’s Daughter Alleges Death Threats Over Biafra Comment by Ilekeh(f): 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
[size=18pt]Look at all the cowards coming to attacking one woman.

So you're coming after one helpless girl but you can't go after OBJ who played a major role in the war.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, IPOB touts are major cowards.

Like someone else mentioned, they allowed the her father to die peacefully, now they want to go after her.

Obj there, dem pretend blind

Fulani ex-generals/soldiers dey there, dem pretend brain dead.

Na woman these grown jobless touts dey see to attack.

jobless touts
[/size]

15 Likes

Re: Benjamin Adekunle’s Daughter Alleges Death Threats Over Biafra Comment by seunmsg(m): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2015
Silly Biafrans threatening an innocent lady. Obasanjo, Alani Akinrinade, Alabi Isima and lots of other Nigerian soldiers who fought and dismantled the fraudulent Biafran nation are still alive and kicking and you can't do shiit to them. Go and face the men that fvcked up your people and leave the innocent lady alone.

8 Likes

Re: Benjamin Adekunle’s Daughter Alleges Death Threats Over Biafra Comment by Bekwarra(m): 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
Well today is my birthday but I won't beg for likes unlike some people.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Adekunle’s Daughter Alleges Death Threats Over Biafra Comment by EasternLionn: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
Useless woman, getaway from here.

It is good to know you can't nonsense about Biafra without people giving you your own dose, it's tit for tat. Useless zoogerians.

3 Likes

Re: Benjamin Adekunle’s Daughter Alleges Death Threats Over Biafra Comment by Ilekeh(f): 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
EasternLionn:
Useless woman, getaway from here.

It is good to know you can't nonsense about Biafra without people giving you your own dose, it's tit for tat. Useless zoogerians.

Another coward on the loose.

Wouldn't surprise me if you were that tout Chimeoshi Williams that threatened to kill her.

With people like you uncivilized ediots, the law is the best approach. It would be fun to watch the cowards rot in prison.

Since they're so brave, they should go and meet her in her backyard nau. Coward.

7 Likes

Re: Benjamin Adekunle’s Daughter Alleges Death Threats Over Biafra Comment by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Benjamin Adekunle’s Daughter Alleges Death Threats Over Biafra Comment by Pangea: 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
Make the lady no sweat jare!
Abeg, sleep with your two eyes closed, nothing go happen!
Those are empty threats from known chest beaters!

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Adekunle’s Daughter Alleges Death Threats Over Biafra Comment by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
quite interesting. the woman shouldn't be bothered one bit as it is common knowledge that our dear biafrans are online warriors only.

if you know the number of times they have killed Yorubas online, the Yoruba race should have been long extinct, only if words can kill.

words are cheap. and the best they can do is to continue having nightmares about how they were defeated in the civil war and keep on dreaming in futility about inflicting same on Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Benjamin Adekunle’s Daughter Alleges Death Threats Over Biafra Comment by zimoni(f): 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
Lord Have Mercy. This is an unnecessary issue.
Re: Benjamin Adekunle’s Daughter Alleges Death Threats Over Biafra Comment by EasternLionn: 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ilekeh:

Another coward on the loose.

Wouldn't surprise me if you were that tout Chimeoshi Williams that threatened to kill her.

With people like you uncivilized ediots, the law is the best approach. It would be fun to watch the cowards rot in prison.

Since they're so brave, they should go and meet her in her backyard nau. Coward.

You calling me a coward, eh? Ilekedi, you that is in exile calling for your evil cowardly tribe to face their conquerors and masters.

Stop quoting me, useless maggot, opioro head like you.

look, fulani herdsmen are behind you.

3 Likes

Re: Benjamin Adekunle’s Daughter Alleges Death Threats Over Biafra Comment by EasternLionn: 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ioannes:
quite interesting. the woman shouldn't be bothered one bit as it is common knowledge that our dear biafrans are online warriors only.

if you know the number of times they have killed Yorubas online, the Yoruba race should have been long extinct, only if words can kill.

words are cheap. and the best they can do is to continue having nightmares about how they were defeated in the civil war and keep on dreaming in futility about inflicting same on Nigeria.

Useless entity, I wonder why you are quick to comment on any Biafra related thread.

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin Adekunle’s Daughter Alleges Death Threats Over Biafra Comment by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
EasternLionn:

Useless entity, I wonder why you are quick to comment on any Biafra related thread.
*ignored*
Re: Benjamin Adekunle’s Daughter Alleges Death Threats Over Biafra Comment by simplycarro: 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
IPOB youths are mostly cowards cool

3 Likes

Re: Benjamin Adekunle’s Daughter Alleges Death Threats Over Biafra Comment by Ilekeh(f): 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
EasternLionn:

You calling me a coward, eh? Ilekedi, you that is in exile calling for your evil cowardly tribe to face their conquerors and masters.

Stop quoting me, useless maggot, opioro head like you.

look, fulani herdsmen are behind you.

Should I not call you a coward, son?

Yes, Yorubas are calling for a solution to end Fulani herdsmen in the south and particularly in the SW after the abduction of a Yoruba elder.

What did you cowards do after your Igbo community leader was killed by Fulani herdsmen?

Instead, you find an easy target in a woman that only retold the story of the war.

Why can't you cowards go after OBJ, the main actor? Or after Fulani ex-generals and soldiers?

You call that brave? Is that the definition of brave in your land?

If you're truly the son of the rising crime, go and find her in her backyard.

5 Likes

Re: Benjamin Adekunle’s Daughter Alleges Death Threats Over Biafra Comment by Orjioorji(f): 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
trying to be relevant

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin Adekunle’s Daughter Alleges Death Threats Over Biafra Comment by EasternLionn: 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
Mtcheew, yorubidiots!

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin Adekunle’s Daughter Alleges Death Threats Over Biafra Comment by osesology(m): 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hmmmm. Nigeria my Nigeria, is this how we want to progress in this country? Always taking advantage of every opportunity we see to show our asses. The whole world are reading and laughing at us. The successful ones are busy making money while the poor ones are busy fighting online and everywhere. Olamide, Phino and Iceprince are from the three major ethnic groups we have. Whenever they meet, what do you think they talk about? That's right, how to make more Kudi, Ego, Owo. (In the voice of 2Face) Stop Existing amd Start Living.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Adekunle’s Daughter Alleges Death Threats Over Biafra Comment by Ilekeh(f): 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
EasternLionn:
Mtcheew, yorubidiots!

Coward,

that's all you got?

Ilekeh:

Should I not call you a coward, son?
Yes, Yorubas are calling for a solution to end Fulani herdsmen in the south and particularly in the SW after the abduction of a Yoruba elder.
What did you cowards do after your Igbo community leader was killed by Fulani herdsmen?
Instead, you find an easy target in a woman that only retold the story of the war.
Why can't you cowards go after OBJ, the main actor? Or after Fulani ex-generals and soldiers?
You call that brave? Is that the definition of brave in your land?
If you're truly the son of the rising crime, go and find her in her backyard.

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin Adekunle’s Daughter Alleges Death Threats Over Biafra Comment by EasternLionn: 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ilekeh:

Coward,

that's all you got?

I no get time for you now Ilekedi, when I do, you will drop your moniker and run.

Look at a born coward posting trash to me, I wonder why your ancestor couldn't type this much while being conquered anyhow by naked women from Dahomey.

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Adekunle’s Daughter Alleges Death Threats Over Biafra Comment by Ilekeh(f): 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
EasternLionn:

I no get time for you now Ilekedi, when I do, you will drop your moniker and run.

Look at a born coward posting trash to me, I wonder why your ancestor couldn't type this much while being conquered anyhow by naked women from Dahomey.

Yes, please run along.

Your types are only good for being paid to protest for Fulani man.

Na your cowardly type go harass woman online and form gentleman when you meet her brother.

2 Likes

Re: Benjamin Adekunle’s Daughter Alleges Death Threats Over Biafra Comment by EasternLionn: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ilekeh:

Yes, please run along.

Your type are only good for being paid to protest for Fulani man.

Na your cowardly type go harass woman online and form gentleman when you meet her brother.

Just hold on, I go come for ur coward bum tonight, Ilekedi, you will abandon this ur moniker and run away.

Why u can post this rubbish, is because there is no Fulani herdsman where you are hiding in exile. Mumu. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Adekunle’s Daughter Alleges Death Threats Over Biafra Comment by tartar9(m): 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
don't worry yourself,they can only wail.
Re: Benjamin Adekunle’s Daughter Alleges Death Threats Over Biafra Comment by Ilekeh(f): 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
EasternLionn:

Just hold on, I go come for ur bum tonight, Ilekedi, you will abandon this ur moniker and run away.

Why u can post this rubbish, is because there is no Fulani herdsman where you are hiding in exile. Mumu. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Of course you will.

COWARDLY CHESTBEATER

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Sw Is Not Ready To Plant Cocoa Anytime Soon / Wike Must Be Taken To The Icc / Prevalence Of HIV, I Didn't Expect Anambra Among The Top States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.