Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids (40655 Views)

Mercy Johnson, Her Husband And Children In Adorable New Photos / Darey Art Alade Celebrates His Daughter On Her 5th Birthday / Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by contactmorak: 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
Here's a beautiful new photo of singer Darey Art-Alade and his adorable family. By the way, the wife is older than him with some years but they are still going strong after two kids-a testimony that age is nothing but a number...He wrote below...

"When asked the question, "What Makes you happy", my response is simply - Family. My family has been such a tremendous support system in my life's journey. My wonderful wife who has been my backbone of love and support, and who continues to push me to be a better person each day.
My kids, who never cease to put a smile in my heart, and who believe that their father is Super Man (still looking for a cape that actually works lol). I am thankful to have them in my life, and I wake up each day looking forward to being the best husband and dad to my family - More than family, they are my biggest fans!
http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/adorable-new-photo-of-darey-art-alade.html

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by EgusiSoup: 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
I don't even knows what to type cry

2 Likes

Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by doublewisdom: 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
What if she older? Cute family.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by Sweetyie(f): 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
Yaaaaaaaay. STC. Cute couples .Age doesn't matter

9 Likes

Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
the boy looks so much like himcheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by Segadem(m): 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
Beautiful kids from beautiful and handsome parents
...if their children no fine, then who will

6 Likes

Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by Segadem(m): 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
quiinnBee:
the boy looks so much like himcheesy
and the girl looks so much like...
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by Republlican(f): 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
Cute guy with cute wife and cute kids kiss

I so much respect that dude hardly you hear any controversy about him
www.twitter.com/lingeriecity

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by chineduwright110(m): 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
Lovely selfie

2 Likes

Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by ellahzy(f): 3:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
[email]halla[/email] kiss
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by Babe2sure(f): 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
Alabosi OP undecided

Why did you keep chirping in the word "older?"

Nice family picture.

13 Likes

Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by axortedbabe(f): 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
Who cares abt d age,she doesn't even look it..
I'm even one hour older than my bf..

22 Likes

Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by Michellla(f): 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
they all look alike. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by Shebarh(f): 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
Beautiful
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by Dqueenzy(f): 4:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
Beautiful family
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by MadCow1: 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
Nice

1 Like

Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by gift01: 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
God bless their family

1 Like

Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by Ilekeh(f): 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
My crush is married?

This can't be.

2 Likes

Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by tolexy007(m): 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
grin
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by lilmax(m): 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
Nice
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by djWALE(m): 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
Am avin my kids soon too...
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by IYANGBALI: 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
Awwwwwwwww*jeolous*
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
smiley wow, she's pretty. age is not a factor but a number #

1 Like

Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by JbravoAdodger(m): 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hmm kids.... Seems an awful lot of responsibility..... Ill paSs!
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by Disneylady(f): 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
Cute family
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
Harbosede02:
Awwwwwwwww*jeolous*
. . . . oh you're jealous, how many guys have you friendzoned so far ?
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by gsalvatore: 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
dude fine pass the wife sef... grin angry sad shocked cool

2 Likes

Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
lovely family, lovely wife, lovely kids.
Re: Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids by rawpadgin(m): 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
dont ignore celebrities treads(wit pictures) they always make front page

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Deletes All Instagram Posts, Leaves Social Media For A While / Regina Daniels Receives N10M From Husband For Campaigning For Him (Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Eniola Badmus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.