Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

SCN Felicitates With PDP On Chief Edwin Clark's Exit From The Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SCN Felicitates With PDP On Chief Edwin Clark's Exit From The Party (2361 Views)

Chief Edwin Clark's 90th Birthday Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (Photos) / PDP On Death Row, APC Gasping For Breath – Osinbajo / Wonderful Question From PDP On Brass Results (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SCN Felicitates With PDP On Chief Edwin Clark's Exit From The Party by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
The Shadow Cabinet of Nigeria, a group of patriotic, young, and vibrant members of the opposition wish to felicitate with the entire PDP family on the exit of Chief Edwin Clark from the party.

His exit from the party is a step towards a PDP rebirth to be marshalled by smart, young, intelligent and result-oriented members of the party. His exit comes at a time when the call for generational shift is at its peak.

While felicitating with young members of the party, we wish to thank Chief Clark for the service he rendered to our great party over the years and wish him a successful retirement from partisan politics. 

May God Bless Nigeria.

Signed: Tonye Solomon 
Administrative secretary, Shadow Cabinet of Nigeria
Twitter: @ShadowCabinetNG

5 Likes

Re: SCN Felicitates With PDP On Chief Edwin Clark's Exit From The Party by 48noble(m): 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
again? exits when its time to merge old and young politicians for better delivery of democratic dividends...
there's no retirement in politics only in national service...
Re: SCN Felicitates With PDP On Chief Edwin Clark's Exit From The Party by erunz(m): 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
way to go, it time for we youth to take over. pdp is the only platform that can give us that. i expect more of this old men to retire for politics and even leave pdp.

2 Likes

Re: SCN Felicitates With PDP On Chief Edwin Clark's Exit From The Party by BustScam: 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
Well done, Shadow Cabinet of Nigeria!
Chief Edwin Clark is simply a bad riddance to good rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: SCN Felicitates With PDP On Chief Edwin Clark's Exit From The Party by athaboi(f): 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
Yes facillitaion to him but he wld hv exited gently without making that silly comment abt gej govt because he ws there all tru d regime and never made such observations... Goodbye to d old nigga!

2 Likes

Re: SCN Felicitates With PDP On Chief Edwin Clark's Exit From The Party by Bekwarra(m): 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
Abi felicitate?

Well today is my birthday but I won't beg for likes unlike some people.

2 Likes

Re: SCN Felicitates With PDP On Chief Edwin Clark's Exit From The Party by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
grin grin grin You again Lol... No be only SHADOW cabinet, una go soon see SPIRIT and JUJU cabinet. PDP is dead and buried. The earlier you get in to your head the better for you...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SCN Felicitates With PDP On Chief Edwin Clark's Exit From The Party by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
athaboi:
Yes facillitaion to him but he wld hv exited gently without making that silly comment abt gej govt because he ws there all tru d regime and never made such observations... Goodbye to d old nigga!
He should retire in peace. I pray more of his likes will follow suit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCN Felicitates With PDP On Chief Edwin Clark's Exit From The Party by maskamdo(m): 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
Is this d new tea party that came out from the ashes of PDP??!!!!

2 Likes

Re: SCN Felicitates With PDP On Chief Edwin Clark's Exit From The Party by rusher14: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
grin grin grin
One would have thought a party chieftain of PDP would always be celebrated...oh well.
Re: SCN Felicitates With PDP On Chief Edwin Clark's Exit From The Party by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
Cc...
Sdindan Roob chukkiephil ChappyChase Ishiamu gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxell erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Dearpreye, Firefire, Tomakint Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots
Re: SCN Felicitates With PDP On Chief Edwin Clark's Exit From The Party by hinwazaka: 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
Despite my reservations towards the statesman, I must confess, he has been a strong pillar for the foundation of our democracy. His contribution to the PDP, democracy and Nigeria as a whole can not be denied or mocked. The great Clark, has done his bit, and now has stepped aside for other younger, innovative individuals. The PDP have duly replaced him with the likes of Leo ogor and Ben Murray Bruce, who have a lot of work to do to be considered as trying to fill out the shoes of the great Clark. We have put Clark and Annenih aside, while the ruling party are resurrecting the dead Audu Ogbeh. Talk about CHANGE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCN Felicitates With PDP On Chief Edwin Clark's Exit From The Party by sammyj: 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
Statement from the young people of thr dead party
Young future bunch of corrupt swines! !! grin

2 Likes

Re: SCN Felicitates With PDP On Chief Edwin Clark's Exit From The Party by Dannyset(m): 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
Rebirth kwa? PDP is dead bro.

1 Like

Re: SCN Felicitates With PDP On Chief Edwin Clark's Exit From The Party by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
OBJ gone, Tukur gone, Clarke gone and others to follow.

In the word of Jonathan, their generation has failed Nigeria.

Remember,

[b]“Awolowo (37), Akintola (36), Ahmadu Bello (36) Balewa (34) and Okotie-Eboh (27), Enahoro (27) led the struggle for independence after the death of Macaulay. Only Nnamdi Azikwe was 42 at the time.

In 1966, the first coup was led by: Kaduna Nzeogwu (29) and countered by Murtala Mohammed (28) Theophilus Danjuma (28), Babangida (25), Nanven Garba (23), Sani Abacha (23), Shehu Musa Yar’Adua (23), and brought into power Gowon (32), Ojukwu (33), Obasanjo (29), Buhari (24). Most of the military administrators who governed the states under the successive military regimes, most of whom are governors now, were under 30 years. The brief democratic dispensation which interjected the military interregnums also saw the House of Representatives in particular populated by majority of members under 30 years as well as some senators. Under 30s were also not in short supply with appointments; we have examples of Matthew Mbu who became foreign affairs minister at 23 and Pat Utomi who became a presidential adviser at 27 and so on and so forth.”

NOW:

#Why is it that this age bracket is today still sleeping in 3-seater chairs in their parents’ homes?

#Why is it that this age bracket is today still collecting pocket money from their parents?

#Why is it that this age bracket is today still sagging their trousers?

#Why is it that this age bracket is today still searching for jobs?

#Why is it that this age bracket is today no longer qualified to even be leaders of youth wings of political parties?

#Why is it that this age bracket is today so docile?

#Why is it that this age bracket is today still incapable of feeding itself?

#Why is it that this age bracket is today barred by law from even aspiring to certain political offices?

#Why is it that this age bracket is today, incapacitated, unwilling, unable and incapable of asking question?

#Why are they not at the forefront of national development but only on Facebook/Twitter ranting and whining but relegated and ostracized from being involved in nation building?[/b]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SCN Felicitates With PDP On Chief Edwin Clark's Exit From The Party by simplycarro: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
TonyeBarcansita. You've lost your mind.

4 Likes

Re: SCN Felicitates With PDP On Chief Edwin Clark's Exit From The Party by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
OBJ gone, Tukur gone, Clarke gone and others to follow.

In the word of Jonathan, their generation has failed Nigeria.

Remember,

While young people are working towards positioning themselves in PDP, our friends in the APC are very much comfortable with their grandpas leading them. 2019 will spring so many young contestants from PDP that will run against their grandfather's agemates in APC.

2 Likes

Re: SCN Felicitates With PDP On Chief Edwin Clark's Exit From The Party by MizMyColi(f): 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
Even though I'm not in support of the brand of anti-corruption being carried out, reasons being that I find it hard to grasp that moral ground for which a thief could actually stone a thief, I still think of it as a plus, a huge one for the PDP.

I for one would likely pitch my tent officially with them, as long as the reforms and ideals being promoted on paper are pushed to the letter, or almost to the letter.
Though, I prefer to think of myself as an activist cum technocrat, than a politician.

On this note, I want to urge the president to please carry on with his anti-corruption drive. Whether selective or not.
It is for our own good (rPDP) in the long run.
Evil will not always triumph over good.

Also, I want to enjoin the likes of Chief Edwin Clark, who are still lurking in the shadows to please take a cue from him and leave PDP...especially those who are hyper pot-bellied, extremely recycled, and above the age of 55.
We would really appreciate.

Here's looking forward to the re-formation of a party that's interested in True Nation building. A bloodless revolution is possible.

God bless Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCN Felicitates With PDP On Chief Edwin Clark's Exit From The Party by SouthernBreeze(m): 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
Clark's exit a good riddance

1 Like

Re: SCN Felicitates With PDP On Chief Edwin Clark's Exit From The Party by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
One of the PDP many problems is out.

Thank God

1 Like

Re: SCN Felicitates With PDP On Chief Edwin Clark's Exit From The Party by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
I pray that Chief Olabode George follow the Clark's example.
MizMyColi:
Even though I'm not in support of the brand of anti-corruption being carried out, reasons being that I find it hard to grasp that moral ground for which a thief could actually stone a thief, I still think of it for a plus, a huge one for the PDP.

I for one would likely pitch my tent officially with them, as long as the reforms and ideals being promoted on paper are pushed to the letter, or almost to the letter.
Though, I prefer to think of myself as an activist cum technocrat, than a politician.

On this note, I want to urge the president to please carry on with his anti-corruption drive. Whether selective or not.

Also, I want to enjoin the likes of Chief Edwin Clark, who are still lurking in the shadows to please take a cue from him and leave PDP...especially those who are hyper pot-bellied, extremely recycled, and above the age of 55.

Here's looking forward to the re-formation of a party that's interested in True Nation building. A bloodless revolution is possible.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCN Felicitates With PDP On Chief Edwin Clark's Exit From The Party by oloyede252(m): 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

While young people are working towards positioning themselves in PDP, our friends in the APC are very much comfortable with their grandpas leading them. 2019 will spring so many young contestants from PDP that will run against their grandfather's agemates in APC.

who are the young people in pdp nd how old are you
Re: SCN Felicitates With PDP On Chief Edwin Clark's Exit From The Party by zurine(f): 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
Great up from the great Barcanister.....
I'm so proud of you...

2 Likes

Re: SCN Felicitates With PDP On Chief Edwin Clark's Exit From The Party by oloyede252(m): 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
MizMyColi:
Even though I'm not in support of the brand of anti-corruption being carried out, reasons being that I find it hard to grasp that moral ground for which a thief could actually stone a thief, I still think of it for a plus, a huge one for the PDP.

God bless Nigeria.

activist cum politician?
Who dash you

1 Like

Re: SCN Felicitates With PDP On Chief Edwin Clark's Exit From The Party by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
oloyede252:

who are the young people in pdp nd how old are you
I am 73years old
Re: SCN Felicitates With PDP On Chief Edwin Clark's Exit From The Party by drss(m): 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
funlord:
grin

Wetin this failed blogger dey write again? If you like no go find new hustle like that old fool clark has done! Pdp is suffering from "political AIDS"! Get well never!
see dis one? Whether una like am or not, PDP dey control national assembly.

2 Likes

Re: SCN Felicitates With PDP On Chief Edwin Clark's Exit From The Party by princemillla(m): 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
Am not a fans of pdp but this greeting is mockery and hypocrit.

PDP, how do u find this..... Perhaps, I don't know how strong is Edwin Clark to pdp....
Re: SCN Felicitates With PDP On Chief Edwin Clark's Exit From The Party by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
zurine:
Great up from the great Barcanister.....
I'm so proud of you...
I'm proud of you Sir mÝ boss
Re: SCN Felicitates With PDP On Chief Edwin Clark's Exit From The Party by stalyf(m): 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
Bode George should follow as well.
Meanwhile, nice one Shadow Cabinet of Nigeria. Way to go
Re: SCN Felicitates With PDP On Chief Edwin Clark's Exit From The Party by NCP: 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
Shadow Cabinet of Nigeria aka Wailing Wailers International.

1 Like

Re: SCN Felicitates With PDP On Chief Edwin Clark's Exit From The Party by Mogidi: 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
Another great article from the Great Tonyebarcanista, saw this one very late, too busy to log on earlier.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Give His Gun To A Foreigner To Take Picture / Nasir El Rufai As Kaduna’s ‘Chemical Ali’ – The Gbagyi Villa Misdemeanor / No Difference Between Buhari And Eustace In Courage The Cowardly Dog!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.