Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

BIAFRANS Ready To Go, Starts Referendum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRANS Ready To Go, Starts Referendum (1067 Views)

Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" / I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki / Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIAFRANS Ready To Go, Starts Referendum by beland15: 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
Finally the movement for the restoration of BIAFRA has entered the final stage as IPOB led by Nnamdi KANU has started petitioning world influential institutions to come in and ensure BIAFRA is restored.
The petition for the restoration of BIAFRA was submitted just about four days ago by Ndubuisi Anukwem, IPOB US, and about 10,000 signatures have been gotten already and the signatures are increasing with increasing tempo.
This move is a major welcome development that has been anticipated by both pro- BIAFRANS and anti - BIAFRANS, and the bill will get to Dr. Ben Carson, Donald Trump, Amnesty Intl, US Senate etc.
With this signature move, the IPOB of Nnamdi KANU has proved beyond doubt that they are recall here to have BIAFRA restored and it seems nothing else can stop them.

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/a-call-to-boycott-buhari

Eze Nwauzo

1 Like

Re: BIAFRANS Ready To Go, Starts Referendum by blueghost(m): 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
very hilarious
Re: BIAFRANS Ready To Go, Starts Referendum by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
God has a hand in this...

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRANS Ready To Go, Starts Referendum by xmich(m): 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
Wailing wailers over to you,the decendants of cane
Re: BIAFRANS Ready To Go, Starts Referendum by debum(m): 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
a welcome development

1 Like

Re: BIAFRANS Ready To Go, Starts Referendum by SOUNDKING: 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
xmich:
Wailing wailers over to you,the decendants of cane
they thought we are joking.
Re: BIAFRANS Ready To Go, Starts Referendum by xmich(m): 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
beland15:
Finally the movement for the restoration of BIAFRA has entered the final stage as IPOB led by Nnamdi KANU has started petitioning world influencial institutions to come in and ensure BIAFRA is restored.
The petition for the restoration of BIAFRA was submitted just about four days ago by Ndubuisi Anukwem, IPOB US, and about 10,000 signatures have been gotten a
ready and the signatures are increasing with increasing tempo.
This move is a major welcome development that has been anticipated by both pro- BIAFRANS and anti - BIAFRANS, and the bill will get to Dr. Ben Carson, Donald Trump, Amnesty Intl, US Senate etc.
With this signature move, the IPOB of Nnamdi KANU has proved beyond doubt that they are recall here to have BIAFRA restored and it seems nothing else can stop them.

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/a-call-to-boycott-buhari

Eze Nwauzo

Oboi the rate at which the number of signatures is increasing is soo alarming,my goodness me that means zoogeria is finished.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRANS Ready To Go, Starts Referendum by xmich(m): 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2015
SOUNDKING:
they thought we are joking.

They don't know who we are,not at all the zoo is finished, by the time we finish with them they will be hiding their face in shame.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Was Misrepresented By The Media On ‘fall And Die’ Comment – El-rufai / VANGUARD ‘we Are Hopeful That Biafra Will Come To Be’ / Wike Chances Are Slim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.