Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,908 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Yoruba May Pull Out Of Nigerian Union, Gen Adebayo,others Speak At Ibadan Summit - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba May Pull Out Of Nigerian Union, Gen Adebayo,others Speak At Ibadan Summit (12496 Views)

Kunle Olajide: We Will Sacked All The Yoruba Leaders That Shunned Ibadan Summit / Ibadan Summit: Yoruba leaders, govs Insist on restructuring & regional govt / "Donald Trump May Pull US From Fight Against Boko Haram In Nigeria" - Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba May Pull Out Of Nigerian Union, Gen Adebayo,others Speak At Ibadan Summit by Chiaka(f): 12:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lol! who be this. Nigeria had an external force from Europe during the civil war! go read up history. All you did was betray not fight grin grin
Anyways this country don tire everybody. I see!

MayorofLagos:

My response to this is a simple truth. If you dont like it jump in Lagoon.

1. When Yoruba confronted your fathers at Ore and brought out the real "noisemakers", your fathers, the real "cowards" turned their backs and fled back towafds Biafra.

2. After we chased your fathers out of Ore....we did not scale back...we kept on the heat till you were completely defeated and surrendered to noisemakers, cowards from SW.

3. If you don't believe me see picture of the pass Biafrans must carry and show to get access in Nigeria.
Issued to them by a man called Aremu, a noisemaker coward from SW.

Bloody refugee, 5th class citizen of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba May Pull Out Of Nigerian Union, Gen Adebayo,others Speak At Ibadan Summit by MayorofLagos(m): 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

I understood what he said perfectly that is why I said what I said
The so called South east have always been aware of what the North are up to irrespective of how they are percieved (as backward and not smart like you said)
They have been consistent in always trying to checkmate them at every move
Its the so other so called South South and South West who either had not been aware or have not really tried to checkmate the so called North
The so called South South initially have been doing this out of naiveity (Majority are smarter now)
The so called South west on the other hand have always done this either out of naivety or plain conspiracy against the other so called South south and South East
Infact most of the time they are aware of what the North is up to but will still choose to conspire with them against the other so called South South and South East
So this is rather not a so called "South" issue

Thats your wish but history and records is counter to your admissions. Did you not call Buhari a illiterate cow herder in the immediate past election? Did your Nwabueze not conceed to their bullcrap during the 1999 constitution draft? Did Ironsi not underestimate them?

I suggest you go into historical archives and update yourself instead of ranting bs here.
Re: Yoruba May Pull Out Of Nigerian Union, Gen Adebayo,others Speak At Ibadan Summit by MayorofLagos(m): 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
Chiaka:
Lol! who be this. Nigeria had an external force from Europe during the civil war! go read up history. All you did was betray not fight grin grin

So na the British massacre your fathers in Ore and chased the remaining cowards running with their tails tucked in? Ojukwu ran away from British soldiers? Biafra surrendered to Britain? Your passage card was issued by Britain? Aremu na British name? grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba May Pull Out Of Nigerian Union, Gen Adebayo,others Speak At Ibadan Summit by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
MayorofLagos:

1. When Yoruba confronted your fathers at Ore and brought out the real "noisemakers", your fathers, the real "cowards" turned their backs and fled back towafds Biafra.
2. After we chased your fathers out of Ore....we did not scale back...we kept on the heat till you were completely defeated and surrendered to noisemakers, cowards from SW.
3. If you don't believe me see picture of the pass Biafrans must carry and show to get access in Nigeria.

I understand that telling you the truth is anathema to you and your greedy folks. In any ways I shall still try to hammer some sense into your thick skull bearing ewedu-soup filled brain.
If you will not take it as it's hot then consider scratching yourself to your Waterloo.

Igbos defended themselves against world powers-backed Nigeria and the war lasted about three years but when the big mouthed Yorubbish tribe tried their gra-gra in 1993, it did not even last two days.

Yorobbers started trouble they could not finish in 1993 using 'June 12' with their Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers in mind and were expecting Igbos to fight their wars; Ralph Obioha and Bobo Nwosisi were the only people around their AareOnaKakanfo MKO Abiola when he declared himself president-elect. The arrogant and cowardly Yorubbish tribe couldn't even protect him from being whisked away like a common thief. He was eventually slaughtered like a salah ram.

During the 1967-70 civil war, the Yoruba braggart, Benjamin Adekunle a.k.a the Black Scorpion mocked the pope, Red Cross, caritas, world council of churches, UN etc, and boasted of his killing spree on the Igbo civilians.
And how did his life end on earth?

He died a miserable contractor, he was literary begging for contracts just to feed.
This is a man that ranked higher than IBB, Danjuma, Obasanjo in his hay days in the military. 
The Hausa-Fulanis used him to prosecute the unholy war on Igbos, and they dumped him after mission accomplished. 

The bloody general was stripped off his military title; he was discharged dishonourably without his benefits, till he died he never received a single pension from the Nigerian State. 
The Black Scorpion ate his own excrement, begging Igbos to pay his medical bill to ease his pains until he chose death in 2014.
What a miserable life!

But before his death Adekunle apologised to the Biafrans for his atrocities. And he owned up by revealing the fact that Yorubas and their Northern co-travellers declared war on Biafra because of crude oil in the Eastern region and not for unity of the country!

The treacherous Awolowo betrayed the agreement he made with Ojukwu before his (Awo) release from Eastern  prison by colluding with Yakubu Gowon to commit genocide on millions of Igbo people for daring to have a separate existence.
And your god Awolowo who was later discarded by his Northern slave masters like a piece of sh1t could only but end his life in a most miserable way by suicide, just like in the similitude of rat poisoning!

Bloody Ab0ki ass-lickers and treacheerous backstabbers!
Re: Yoruba May Pull Out Of Nigerian Union, Gen Adebayo,others Speak At Ibadan Summit by Chiaka(f): 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
Make yourself happy then, You have declared war on herdsmen on media! Just like you defeated Ojukwu on Media grin grin grin grin
MayorofLagos:

So na the British massacre your fathers in Ore and chased the remaining cowards running with their tails tucked in? Ojukwu ran away from British soldiers? Biafra surrendered to Britain? Your passage card was issued by Britain? Aremu na British name? grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba May Pull Out Of Nigerian Union, Gen Adebayo,others Speak At Ibadan Summit by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
[s]
melzabull:
see this one beating his dry, flat chest.

foolanis are about to take over ondo and you ate making noise here. When are you going to take ilorin from the gambaris?

parasitic dunce! which resources do you have? has aregberascal paid or mothers salary in osun state?

perpetual yoloba slave talking about fighting their Fulani conquerors.

arodewilliams come and see ur amala brother'o winkgrin
[/s]

See this dirty village thing called funkiebully. thunder fire your mama oha-infested t.o.to dia. Bas.tard daughter of a village pro.s.ti.tute

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba May Pull Out Of Nigerian Union, Gen Adebayo,others Speak At Ibadan Summit by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
[s]
kaakulator3:
See this dirty village thing called funkiebully. thunder fire your mama oha-infested t.o.to dia. Bas.tard daughter of a village pro.s.ti.tute
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Yoruba May Pull Out Of Nigerian Union, Gen Adebayo,others Speak At Ibadan Summit by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
xtrorse:
[s]
[/s]

Thunder faya your mama t.o.to dia you useless bast.rd
Re: Yoruba May Pull Out Of Nigerian Union, Gen Adebayo,others Speak At Ibadan Summit by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
kaakulator3:

Thunder faya your mama t.o.to dia you useless bast.rd

The god of thunder you worship is already at your doorstep ready to strike you and unrepentant members of your household to your Waterloo.

Frustrated Scallywag!

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba May Pull Out Of Nigerian Union, Gen Adebayo,others Speak At Ibadan Summit by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
xtrorse:

The god of thunder i worship is already at my doorstep ready to strike me and unrepentant members of my household to our Waterloo.

We're Frustrated Scallywags!

Xtrose the useless bast.rd! why do you wish this upon your family
Re: Yoruba May Pull Out Of Nigerian Union, Gen Adebayo,others Speak At Ibadan Summit by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
kaakulator3:

Xtrose the useless bast.rd! why do you wish this upon your family

kaakulator3, the incestuous product of verm1ns and vagabonds of Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers, whining, weeping and wailing in perpetuity...

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba May Pull Out Of Nigerian Union, Gen Adebayo,others Speak At Ibadan Summit by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
[s]
xtrorse:

kaakulator3, the incestuous product of verm1ns and vagabonds of Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers, whining, weeping and wailing in perpetuity...
[/s]

Id.iot i've made my point already so all your useless posts mean nothing. akpu bas.tard

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba May Pull Out Of Nigerian Union, Gen Adebayo,others Speak At Ibadan Summit by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
kaakulator3, the incestuous product of verm1ns and vagabonds, the god of thunder you worship is already at your doorstep ready to strike you and unrepentant members of your household to your Waterloo.

Frustrated Scallywags!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba May Pull Out Of Nigerian Union, Gen Adebayo,others Speak At Ibadan Summit by Kagawa10: 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
Chiaka:

Lol!
No Yoruba had any agreement with any stinking ibos rather, it was Ojukwu that backtracked on his words after he said he wasn't going to invade neutral region in their fight against the Fulanis!
Yeye people with their victim mentality!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba May Pull Out Of Nigerian Union, Gen Adebayo,others Speak At Ibadan Summit by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
Kagawa10:

Lol!
No Yoruba had any agreement with any stinking ibos rather, it was Ojukwu that backtracked on his words after he said he wasn't going to invade neutral region in their fight against the Fulanis!

See a bloody coward from a tribe of treacheerous backstabbers who cannot stand less than 10 Fulanis who abducted Olu Falae from Yoruba territory for N100m ransom and they could not even defend their chief with their lives but rather went into hiding.

We Are Taking Illorin And Offa With Us, North Dares Yoruba: https://www.nairaland.com/885595/taking-illorin-offa-us-north

Disgruntled lying propagandist!

tubolancer:
First I am a christian yoruba from ondo state and a stauch supporter of the Biafran cause but I 'm too happy with the way the Biafrans are propagating their ideology lambasting and generalising everybody as their enemy and now let me share a story about the Biafran soldiers who invaded ore has told by my daddy who witnessed everything, the story goes like this.. When the Biafran soldiers came to our farm at Ore they didn't touch anything nor kill the farmers working on their farm but they only asked-where are the Nigerian soldiers, they never took the people farm products, they got to my grandfather'farm, they greeted him and my father and asked about the Nigerian soldiers and they went on their way. So from this analysis I had no problem with the Biafran but the way they are going about it is what I dislike, let me tell you many yorubas will support the Biafran cause, although they are not talking but definitely when the time is right they will match in support of it, they would have done it but Jonathan mess up the whole thing. All hail the great Biafran Republic!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba May Pull Out Of Nigerian Union, Gen Adebayo,others Speak At Ibadan Summit by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Me jump into ibo or biafra matter? check the moniker again and get back to me

What d hell do I need ur moniker for

All Yoruba like u keep jumping into igbo matter, u even listen to radio biafra more than igbos .Ezi

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba May Pull Out Of Nigerian Union, Gen Adebayo,others Speak At Ibadan Summit by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
chuna1985:

What d hell do I need ur moniker for

All Yoruba like u keep jumping into igbo matter, u even listen to radio biafra more than igbos .Ezi

You said i'm always involved in ibo matter yet you can't give proof. eeh ema gbami.Son, do you know you just insulted me regarding the emboldened?

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba May Pull Out Of Nigerian Union, Gen Adebayo,others Speak At Ibadan Summit by melzabull(f): 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
kaakulator3:
[s][/s]

[s]See this dirty village thing called funkiebully. thunder fire your mama oha-infested t.o.to dia. Bas.tard daughter of a village pro.s.ti.tute[/s]
what is this smelly thing talkin about? who is funkiebully? you are a hopeless bastad child of a dirty community who.re. thunder strike you dead this moment

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba May Pull Out Of Nigerian Union, Gen Adebayo,others Speak At Ibadan Summit by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
[s]
melzabull:
what is this smelly thing talkin about? who is funkiebully? you are a hopeless bastad child of a dirty community LovePeddler.
[/s]

Hahaha Ochanya the ugly daughter of a dirty y.1.bo prostitute too is talking. Bast.rd has indomie stopped gushing out of your old useless mother's rotten t.o.to? stinky imbecilic p.i.glet like you. May amadioha destroy your that your rotten free for all t.o.to

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba May Pull Out Of Nigerian Union, Gen Adebayo,others Speak At Ibadan Summit by melzabull(f): 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
kaakulator3:
[s][/s]

[s]Hahaha Ochanya i am the ugly daughter of a dirty yorubaboon prostitute too is talking. a Bast.rd has indomie stopped gushing out of my old useless mother's rotten t.o.to? im a stinky imbecilic p.i.glet like you. May amadioha destroy my that your rotten free for all t.o.to]
ok
Re: Yoruba May Pull Out Of Nigerian Union, Gen Adebayo,others Speak At Ibadan Summit by Chiaka(f): 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
No wahala ! now talking about New Nigeria. Waiting for yoyr declared war or sorry words against fulanis!
Kagawa10:

Lol!
Re: Yoruba May Pull Out Of Nigerian Union, Gen Adebayo,others Speak At Ibadan Summit by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
melzabull:

Ochanya why are you modifying my post.? coward bas.tard! grin shebi you can curse. THUNDER FAYA YOUR PAPA LEFT YANSH IDIOT!!
Omo ale

That doesn't mean indomie won't stop gushing out of your old prostitute mother's t.o.to

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba May Pull Out Of Nigerian Union, Gen Adebayo,others Speak At Ibadan Summit by Brooklynsouth(f): 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Lool you and i know the northerners are clearly in charge.We and the romanis constitute nothing less than 70% of the south and the only way that can happen is our co-operation with another large population which is them and i don't see that happening.
we don't need u as well cos we can't risk another back stabbing so forget u mist remain the slave u p urchased if only u reasoned like this b4 election the entire mouth odour tribe aka yotyba played into the greed of one man the afonja of now Thiefunubu
Re: Yoruba May Pull Out Of Nigerian Union, Gen Adebayo,others Speak At Ibadan Summit by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
we don't need u as well cos we can't risk another back stabbing so forget u mist remain the slave u p urchased if only u reasoned like this b4 election the entire mouth odour tribe aka yotyba played into the greed of one man the afonja of now Thiefunubu

I'm not really interested in dissecting the poo above because i never even mentioned needing you so i don't understand where you are coming from.Anyways i've heard you sha so can you now...

[img]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/545358/width/350/height/700/flags/LL[/img]

Thank you

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba May Pull Out Of Nigerian Union, Gen Adebayo,others Speak At Ibadan Summit by Brooklynsouth(f): 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
cjay4luv:
My igbo brodas can u guys please stop all this childish statement.this is an issue that affects all of us.its not limited to the SW alone.let's show som maturity
you can't give me water with a plastic cup and xpect me to serve u with a glass cup just aas u ll jump to any biafra thread to abuse the wonderful people of biafra so are we but come to think of it are my eyes seeing the wrong things yoruba secession wonders shall never end make una Fulani masters hear am
Re: Yoruba May Pull Out Of Nigerian Union, Gen Adebayo,others Speak At Ibadan Summit by Brooklynsouth(f): 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

I'm not really interested in dissecting the poo above because i never even mentioned needing you so i don't understand where you are coming from.but i've heard you sha so can you now...

[img]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/545358/width/350/height/700/flags/LL[/img]

Thank you
and who's this imb
Re: Yoruba May Pull Out Of Nigerian Union, Gen Adebayo,others Speak At Ibadan Summit by Brooklynsouth(f): 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
4stylz:

This is not a matter of interest; but a matter of honesty& pure heart, majority of igbos are too coning, they always think taking other people's wealth is smartness. Though there are a "few" good honest people in igbo land.

I still prefer awka ibom over igbos, no hate in my heart but I am just being Honest
I get u have never beaten an igbo man in anything in life be it education, business and so on now u wanna downgrade so as to meet people u can cheat chai continue the average igbo man knows this

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba May Pull Out Of Nigerian Union, Gen Adebayo,others Speak At Ibadan Summit by MayorofLagos(m): 2:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
xtrorse:

See a bloody coward from a tribe of treacheerous backstabbers who cannot stand less than 10 Fulanis who abducted Olu Falae from Yoruba territory for N100m ransom and they could not even defend their chief with their lives but rather went into hiding.

We Are Taking Illorin And Offa With Us, North Dares Yoruba: https://www.nairaland.com/885595/taking-illorin-offa-us-north

Disgruntled lying propagandist!

Mumu, have you seen the latest news from Emir of Ilorin?

He is begging Buhari to implement confab report. His key words - the people have spoken!

We will revisit that at later time. Very interesting coming from Ilorin.

How is abandoned property in PH? Has the law against selling land to Ibo being lifted yet or are you still renters in your own land? grin
Re: Yoruba May Pull Out Of Nigerian Union, Gen Adebayo,others Speak At Ibadan Summit by Brooklynsouth(f): 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Isnt that similar to what happened in 67?

First Yoruba warned you to wait and not rush into secession without full preparation and readiness.

Your fathers said Yorubas are cowards, we will not wait, we are ready, we are prepared,

When you invaded Midwest, Yorubas warned you to respect the rights and territories of minorities and to stay in your territory.

Your fathers responded and said Yorubas are weak, noisemakers and Biafra is coming to occupy and save Yorubaland.

Yorubas told you we are not ready and prepared for secession, we will do so at our own time and with our own might, we dont need helpers.

Your fathers grew less patient and say Yorubas are nothing but noisemakers, cowards and marched on.

When Yoruba confronted your fathers at Ore and brought out the real "noisemakers", the real "cowards" turned their backs and fled back towafds Biafra.

There was a lesson Yorubas learnt during Fulani war. We pursued Fulani as they scampered out and abandoned their camps on the outskirts of Oyo, which they had planned to invade. Everytime they would attempt to recover we opened fire on their @ss and kept on the heat until we chased them completely across Jebba and they were on the other bank of the river. Yoruba did not hold down Ilorin, believing Fulani was gone.for good judging from the damage and.loss. That error is what led to Ilorin being an Emirate. We fell back once we chased them out of our land but they regrouped and entered back into Ilorin.

After we chased your fathers out of Ore....we did not scale back...we kept on the heat till you were completely defeated and surrendered to noisemakers, cowards from SW.

So yes, you are correct, we are noisemakers and cowards.

We have dared Fulani....if dem born their father well and they know and are sure that they can face Yoruba in a war....they should try nonsense and violate the limitations given by our elders.

Its not.only Fulani that will be dealt woth....it will be a prime opportunity.to.firmly deal with all irritants on our soil, Ibo included. We have the population to handle.it, we have the resource to sustain it and we have alliances to enforce political pressures.

Fulani and Ibo....we dare you both, try nonsense.

when a coward talks u need soothsayers to tell u yoeuba no be these ones I dey so for here abeg swerve
Re: Yoruba May Pull Out Of Nigerian Union, Gen Adebayo,others Speak At Ibadan Summit by theDEVILisHERE: 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Thats your wish but history and records is counter to your admissions. Did you not call Buhari a illiterate cow herder in the immediate past election? Did your Nwabueze not conceed to their bullcrap during the 1999 constitution draft? Did Ironsi not underestimate them?

I suggest you go into historical archives and update yourself instead of ranting bs here.

I think you are the one who needs to cross check history cause my assertions are true and has been proven time and time again throughout the history of the country last of which was the throughout the period of the last administration as well as the last general elections
Rememder we are talking about the people in general not individuals
Aguyi Ironsi you talked about as well as the others where actually warned by their people but refused to listen
So they have themselves to blame not the people
Re: Yoruba May Pull Out Of Nigerian Union, Gen Adebayo,others Speak At Ibadan Summit by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Oga calm down stop ranting. How much have you been paid for fooling yourself this far.
Re: Yoruba May Pull Out Of Nigerian Union, Gen Adebayo,others Speak At Ibadan Summit by orunto27: 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
Recommended for the attention, study and necessary actions of PMB, VP, Senate President, Speakers etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

40 Years After: Murtala Muhammed (a Bloody Coup) / S’ South May Get Deputy Senate Presidency – Oshiomhole / Atiku: Let Us Join Hands And Move On With The Task Of Nation Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.