Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Honour Enyeama as he retires from National team(write In Green Ink) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Honour Enyeama as he retires from National team(write In Green Ink) (709 Views)

Javier Mascherano Retires From International Football / Nigerians Fears For VINCENT ENYEAMA As His Picture Trends On Twitter / Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honour Enyeama as he retires from National team(write In Green Ink) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
Vincent Enyeama retired from the National football team after 13 years of service and the last few years as Captain. It is not easy for someone to serve at the highest level of his career and be among the best eleven in a country of 140 million. Let us write some few nice words in green font to honour him for the happiness, laughter and pride he has brought to us.
Re: Honour Enyeama as he retires from National team(write In Green Ink) by Kingdre(m): 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
for me
that man is the best goalkeeper in Africa
Re: Honour Enyeama as he retires from National team(write In Green Ink) by flexyebe(m): 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
respect man great man
Re: Honour Enyeama as he retires from National team(write In Green Ink) by fiftynaira(m): 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
Yy
Re: Honour Enyeama as he retires from National team(write In Green Ink) by yanabasee(m): 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
I still remember when Peter Rofai was losing his potentiality as Nigeria's best keeper... I was always asking myself.... Will Nigeria ever produce someone who will make us proud...??
Just then, Enyeama Vincent came up.... now he's retiring!

I pray that God will bless his efforts, May his hustle never dim out on him.... Thank you for making us proud! One love brother! Sorry for your lost!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Honour Enyeama as he retires from National team(write In Green Ink) by collinsVP: 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
In 1994, it was peter rufai in US94 world cup.

In 1996, it was Joseph Dosu in Atlanta96

For me, since then is been you all the way. Your passion in the field of play, commitment, consistency in honouring national call ups to duty, your outstanding performances both home and abroad, the excitements and sadness you expressed in good and bad times respectively, the difference you made when others flopped , among others are what you will be remembered for.

Thanks for bowing out now that the ovation is high. Go!with your head high up.

Thanks.

CollinsVP
Re: Honour Enyeama as he retires from National team(write In Green Ink) by Nobody: 4:42am On Oct 09, 2015
fiftynaira:
Yy
I understand know the language you are using to write but I believe it is to honour one of our greatest ambassadors
Re: Honour Enyeama as he retires from National team(write In Green Ink) by homesteady(m): 7:54am On Oct 09, 2015
Enyeamaaaa!!! You were a great man, when Spaniards call Casillas, when Italians call Buffon, we Nigerians will also calll your name!

(1) (Reply)

Harrysong - Raggea Blues Ft Mourihno / Mikel - The African Zidane? / The Fastest Players In The English Premier League Are...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.