Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon (52653 Views)

Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) / The Long Snake Killed At A Poultry Farm This Afternoon / Huge Python Killed Along Lekki/epe Express Road This Afternoon (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon by aberyomi09(m): 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
I was washing cloths only to hear noise coming from the next house to mine, at first I thought the mallam gateman was being attacked, later I heard "halleluyah", I climbed my decking only to see one of them holding a crocodile.....I guess its called Anta in Yoruba

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon by mascot87(m): 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
Cook & eat d f*cking giant lizard

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon by vizkiz: 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
oh Lord, this is another shiit we don't wanna see on FP

I think we need to change the name of this forum from nairaland to monsterland or animaland
angry

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
I guess this is a monitor lizard. Sometimes i wonder how a harmless creature that has survived against all odds in the wild to become this big is put to instant death because we sometimes think its our neighbour's familiar that has come to cause us harm.

Buhari (govt. smiley) better make moves to resuscitate our zoos and reward Nigerians who donate any impressive wild animal to the nearest zoo, thereby conserving wildlife. If the thing na winch, make he turn back to human being inside the cage for the zoo.

Very soon, we'll run out of strange things to kill in this country and start killing people that speak strange languages.

243 Likes 19 Shares

Re: See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
Beht why u showing it to d general public?

Just because of FP undecided

Anyways,
Thank God 4 killing it sha..
Re: See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon by pushtani(m): 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
Era of crocs I tell you

1 Like

Re: See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon by amii131(f): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
Nawa o
Re: See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon by ADULTBASE(m): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
IF NA ME,I WILL JUST THE FRY THE STUFF AND SELL!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon by grandstar(m): 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
frontpage lalasticlala
Re: See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon by omusiliyu(m): 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
OP... That can't be crocodile.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon by plexond(m): 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
Okk

1 Like

Re: See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon by danaiks(m): 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
See meat grin grin
Op no sabi anything cry

1 Like

Re: See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon by ammyluv2002(f): 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
Reptile killing days
Re: See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon by Kimoni: 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
mulante:
I guess this is a monitor lizard. Sometimes i wonder how a harmless creature that has survived against all odds in the wild to become this big is put to instant death because we sometimes think its our neighbour's familiar that has come to cause us harm.

Buhari (govt. smiley) better make moves to resuscitate our zoos and reward Nigerians who donate any impressive wild animal to the nearest zoo, thereby conserving wildlife. If the thing na winch, make he turn back to human being inside the cage for the zoo.

Very soon, we'll run out of strange things to kill in this country and start killing people that speak strange languages.

Very valid point!

10 Likes

Re: See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon by hyfr(m): 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
SmH for Y'll telling the Op he Is wrong by killing the predator, may Jesus give you sense. Op is u see en pikin kill am even egg fry am chop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon by Greenbuoy(m): 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hh

1 Like

Re: See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon by shegelu: 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
Wow
Re: See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon by Readonee35L(m): 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
cool
Re: See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon by Dcaliphate(m): 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
My people thats a monitor lizard. Its a delicacy in many cities in Nigeria. If anybody tells u dats a crocodile tell the person that GoTV is now very affordable.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon by joyfavour(f): 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pepper soup
Re: See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon by slapandfall(m): 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
Re: See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
Kill kill every time when we kill dem finish we will hv nothing to kill again

1 Like

Re: See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon by hensben(m): 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
How is this news?
Re: See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon by Demmocrats(m): 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
Op and you called it a crocodile cry cry

Am crying for your parents don't tell me they wasted there money in your school fees.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon by ayoalafe(m): 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
Whr in Sambisa forest is your area

3 Likes

Re: See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon by MizFrances(f): 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
undecided
Re: See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon by k2kay(m): 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
Can't describe how shocked I was to find a medium sized one nesting in my WC a few months back, the sight was met with a muffled scream which stopped at my throat..crazy!!!
Re: See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon by FANE4Naija: 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
Wait...
Re: See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon by joyfavour(f): 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pepper soup
Re: See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon by helphelp: 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
Beta meat
Re: See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon by FANE4Naija: 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Cobra I Killed In My Sitting Room Yesterday (Pictures) / Things Every Guy Should Know Before 30 / Man Kept Lady's Lost Phone Safe Till She Called And Returned It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.