Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Woman Unknowingly Used Unexplosive Bomb As Vase For 30years - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Unknowingly Used Unexplosive Bomb As Vase For 30years (789 Views)

Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly / Looking For Father After 30years / See Why This Couple Have Never Fought For 30years Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Unknowingly Used Unexplosive Bomb As Vase For 30years by abdrazak: 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2015
45-year-old Kathryn Rawlins was left in
shock after she discovered that her
favorite flower vase she has been using
for the past 30 years was actually an
unexploded bomb.
The mother of two had found the shell
when she was just 15-years-old and
began to use it as an ornament,
assuming it was safe. Rawlings would
often fill the shell with her favorite
flowers until she discovered that it was
a bomb while watching a World War I
documentary.
She immediately called the police and
Ministry of Defence experts took the
vase from her, removed the explosive
before returning it back to her. Rawlins
said that her favorite decoration had
the ability to kill anyone that could
come close to it.
“The police said that the shell had the
potential to have killed anybody that
was within about 20 metres of it and
could well have taken the house
down.“
Rawlins said that the shell has been
apart of her life for a long time. She
would often take it to work and used it
as a centerpiece. The woman said that
it’s quite hilarious and scary to know
that her favorite item had the potential
to be deadly.
“It’s funny to think that I had it on my
mantelpiece the entire time. It’s just
become a part of my family now. I have
had the shell on the mantelpiece for
three decades now and even took it to
university. I used to stick plastic roses
out of the top of it when I was dancing
around to Madonna.“

http://www.lolwot.com/woman-unknowingly-used-unexploded-bomb-as-vase-for-30-years/

Re: Woman Unknowingly Used Unexplosive Bomb As Vase For 30years by madridguy(m): 6:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
Oyinbo with their mumu talk.

1 Like

Re: Woman Unknowingly Used Unexplosive Bomb As Vase For 30years by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
These whites cant stop amazing me: just imagine talk. Shoroniyen sha?!

1 Like

Re: Woman Unknowingly Used Unexplosive Bomb As Vase For 30years by agarawu23(m): 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
Funny
Oyinbo ppl won't stop amazing me grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Unknowingly Used Unexplosive Bomb As Vase For 30years by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
oyinbo can be so stupid...

I trust my African nne women..

they would have given out the market cry already so that all the "world would hear what they cook before that made the house got burnt "..

1 Like

Re: Woman Unknowingly Used Unexplosive Bomb As Vase For 30years by abdrazak: 7:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
madridguy:
Oyinbo with their mumu talk.
Na so me too see am.
Re: Woman Unknowingly Used Unexplosive Bomb As Vase For 30years by abdrazak: 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2015
modelmike7:
These whites cant stop amazing me: just imagine talk. Shoroniyen sha?!
Its only God that save her. If na explosive one, she for don dey enjoy/torments for heaven now
Re: Woman Unknowingly Used Unexplosive Bomb As Vase For 30years by abdrazak: 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
agarawu23:
Funny Oyinbo ppl won't stop amazing me grin
Playing with unexplosive device.
#Longest time oooo
Re: Woman Unknowingly Used Unexplosive Bomb As Vase For 30years by abdrazak: 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
Stevaz01:
oyinbo can be so stupid...

I trust my African nne women..

they would have given out the market cry already so that all the "world would hear what they cook before that made the house got burnt "..

Africa esp 9ja, she go dey form celebrity for her village

(1) (Reply)

Our Parents Failed Us – By Lurd Bouch / "It Has Been Six Years Since I Started This Incredible Journey" / Could This Be Division Of Labour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.