Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,244 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen (5484 Views)

Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army / IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ / I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by DFemaleBoss(f): 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
Empty threats. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by Chubhie: 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
This is the time for the Yoruba people, especially the youth, to stand up and defend their nation.
Arise o compatriots! When they are sharing national cake the youths are shut off but when a sacrificial lamb is needed the youths as leaders of tomorrow are psyched up.

What ever happens to leading by example by leading from the frontlines?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by funkiebully: 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
Yoloba mouth action cowards. They use mouth fire bullet.

Bunch of unserious Lilly livered cowards. Chest beating gorrilaz!

2 Likes

Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by naijaking1: 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
Confront Fulani herdsmen? ??
Excuse me, but don't that require spinal cord?

3 Likes

Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by meccuno: 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
superstar1:
I can vividly remember Oke-Ogun treatment of this wanderers.

Another massacre awaits them. Even Buhari will not be able to save them.

Their brothers will never over steps their boundaries again after the Idi Araba and Shagamu samples. The same way some people were cut to size in Ajegunle.

Also, the same way we made a budding republic turned to an online federal republic at Ore.

Be slow to act, but act swiftly and deadly when the set time for the response has come.

Now is the time for the fulani wanderers. I just hope no one will sing the usual song of genocide when the repercussions of their actions hit them, like they did in 2000
I hope you know they are reading this?

2 Likes

Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
united states of southern nigeria..devoid of ethnic animocity..we will b world power...my take though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by Kingspin(m): 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
Since, some Nigerians rejected the natiõnal confab reports and yet to see any nation movement called One-Nigeria. We can never agree unless agree by all.
Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by luvmijeje(f): 11:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
sherrylo:
If its for Odua tokantokan den its fine but let no agbalagba osi Oni jekuje come and play PDP script for us oh.

Awa Yoruba gbon ju be lo!

God bless you! Yorubas are not fools neither are we sheeps. By the way, where were their voices during the last dispensation?

Mr President, don't be foolish like Jonathan by allowing some group to destroy your government. Use the law to fight any law breakers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by Shymm3x: 11:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
luvmijeje:

God bless you! Yorubas are not fools neither are we sheeps. By the way, where were their voices during the last dispensation?

Mr President, don't be foolish like Jonathan by allowing some group to destroy your government. Use the law to fight any law breakers.

This glutton again. How about focus of eating meat and fantasising about Fulanis and stay off discourse meant for men?

3 Likes

Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by Shymm3x: 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
More like it.

Muthaphuack Fulanis - defend the Yoruba territory from those savagely marauders.

The history of Yoruba and Fulanis have never been a good one and those mofos will always have an agenda.

Effing savagely ragheaded Jihadists! Force feed them with pork if you can as well.

3 Likes

Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by luvmijeje(f): 11:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
Shymm3x:

[s]This glutton again. How about focus of eating meat and fantasising about Fulanis and stay off discourse meant for men?[/s]
Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 08, 2015
luvmijeje:

Including the Fulani murderers? Are you Seriuxxxx shocked undecided

1 Like

Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by ERODEDEAST(f): 11:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
I don't want to hear Yorubas are too heartless
Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by Shymm3x: 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
luvmijeje:

Glutton, so it isn't about crying directly about meat again - it's about using law and lawbreakers to mask your never ending urge for meat? grin

Where was the HIV-patient looking Fulani president when his folks were wrecking havoc everywhere?

All these Fulani slaves that overtime became Yoruba. Yoruba definitely need to start doing DNA testing cos a lot of those claiming Yoruba today used to be slaves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by LastSurvivor: 11:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
OPC talking as if they don't know the kind of cowards they gave birth to..
make I hear say they no leave their town for Fulani herdsmen
Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by luvmijeje(f): 11:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
mykl01:

Including the Fulani murderers? Are you Seriuxxxx shocked undecided

Yes I'm serious. If it was still Jonathan on the seat........ will they go this extreme?
Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
MayorofLagos:
Founder of the Oodua Peoples Congress, Frederick Fasehun, has described the destruction of Chief Olu Falae’s farm in Akure by cattle belonging to Fulani herdsmen as an embarrassment to the Yoruba race, while also calling on the people of Yorubaland to defend their territories.

The farm of Falae, a former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, was destroyed barely two weeks after the herdsmen kidnapped him and detained him in the bush until a ransom was paid, releasing after four days.

Fasehun, who spoke at the Yoruba Summit in Ibadan on Thursday, said Yoruba’s patience with the Fulani herdsmen, who he accused of killing and raping their hosts, had been exhausted.

He therefore called for a radical approach to curb the deadly activities of the herdsmen.

Fasehun added, “We can no longer continue to preach patience when our guests are disrespecting our territorial integrity. As it is, the territorial integrity of the Yoruba race is at risk.  This is the time for the Yoruba people, especially the youth, to stand up and defend their nation.

“We do not have to depend on the Fulani herdsmen cattle when we have goats and chicken here. If it is confrontation, we are prepared to confront these people. Enough is enough.

“These killing, kidnapping and raping by these people on our land must stop. When violence confronts violence, we will achieve peace. We have been preaching peace for 55 years but peace has not been sustained.”

While saying there was still room for dialogue, Fasehun said the visitors must learn to live with their hosts in Yorubaland.

He stated, “I believe in dialogue but it must have an end. In Oyo State during Lam Adesina era, the present President of the country, Muhammadu Buhari, came to Ibadan to complain to the governor that his people, the Fulani herdsmen, were being confronted by the indigenous farmers.

“Now that Buhari is the President, the Fulanis had the courage to traverse the entire land space from the North to kidnap Falae in a corner of Nigeria. How much patience do you want 50 million Yoruba people to have again? Nigeria belongs to all of us. The invasion must stop. We should inform those who are violating the integrity of our people to stop.”

At the event, which was attended by prominent Yoruba elders, leader of the OPC, Gani Adams, blamed the invasion of the Fulani herdsmen on disunity in Yoruba land.

He said, “We lost Yoruba unity because we disregard the strength of our language. We only react, we are never prepared. The issue is beyond Falae; unless we address it quickly. We must put politics aside and we must restructure Nigeria on the basis of true federalism.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/fasehun-asks-yoruba-to-confront-fulani-herdsmen/

Now who is disrespecting the host Fulani herdsmen or igbos
Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
luvmijeje:

U be JJC.

2 Likes

Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
[s]
funkiebully:
Yoloba mouth action cowards. They use mouth fire bullet.

Bunch of unserious Lilly livered cowards. Chest beating gorrilaz!
[/s]

Amaka leave nairaland and go and join your mother. she's waiting for you under the bridge at upper iweka. bast.a.r.d daughter of a dirty prost.i.t.ute

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by cjrane: 11:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
MayorofLagos:
Founder of the Oodua Peoples Congress, Frederick Fasehun, has described the destruction of Chief Olu Falae’s farm in Akure by cattle belonging to Fulani herdsmen as an embarrassment to the Yoruba race, while also calling on the people of Yorubaland to defend their territories.

The farm of Falae, a former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, was destroyed barely two weeks after the herdsmen kidnapped him and detained him in the bush until a ransom was paid, releasing after four days.

Fasehun, who spoke at the Yoruba Summit in Ibadan on Thursday, said Yoruba’s patience with the Fulani herdsmen, who he accused of killing and raping their hosts, had been exhausted.

He therefore called for a radical approach to curb the deadly activities of the herdsmen.

Fasehun added, “We can no longer continue to preach patience when our guests are disrespecting our territorial integrity. As it is, the territorial integrity of the Yoruba race is at risk.  This is the time for the Yoruba people, especially the youth, to stand up and defend their nation.

“We do not have to depend on the Fulani herdsmen cattle when we have goats and chicken here. If it is confrontation, we are prepared to confront these people. Enough is enough.

“These killing, kidnapping and raping by these people on our land must stop. When violence confronts violence, we will achieve peace. We have been preaching peace for 55 years but peace has not been sustained.”

While saying there was still room for dialogue, Fasehun said the visitors must learn to live with their hosts in Yorubaland.

He stated, “I believe in dialogue but it must have an end. In Oyo State during Lam Adesina era, the present President of the country, Muhammadu Buhari, came to Ibadan to complain to the governor that his people, the Fulani herdsmen, were being confronted by the indigenous farmers.

“Now that Buhari is the President, the Fulanis had the courage to traverse the entire land space from the North to kidnap Falae in a corner of Nigeria. How much patience do you want 50 million Yoruba people to have again? Nigeria belongs to all of us. The invasion must stop. We should inform those who are violating the integrity of our people to stop.”

At the event, which was attended by prominent Yoruba elders, leader of the OPC, Gani Adams, blamed the invasion of the Fulani herdsmen on disunity in Yoruba land.

He said, “We lost Yoruba unity because we disregard the strength of our language. We only react, we are never prepared. The issue is beyond Falae; unless we address it quickly. We must put politics aside and we must restructure Nigeria on the basis of true federalism.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/fasehun-asks-yoruba-to-confront-fulani-herdsmen/

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 09, 2015
[s]
cjrane:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/s]

Y..i..bo bas..ta.r.d why are you laughing at your mother's rotten t.o.t.o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 09, 2015
[s]
DFemaleBoss:
Empty threats. cheesy
[/s]

who's this i.d.i.ot? I guess another y.i.bo daughter of a LovePeddler

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by ERAKAMUS: 12:05am On Oct 09, 2015
LastSurvivor:
OPC talking as if they don't know the kind of cowards they gave birth to..
make I hear say they no leave their town for Fulani herdsmen
Nnamdi Kanu that have been
Instigating you chest beaters the whole world now knows who the real Cowards are.

1 Like

Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by DFemaleBoss(f): 8:58am On Oct 09, 2015
kaakulator3:
[s][/s]

who's this i.d.i.ot? I guess another y.i.bo daughter of a LovePeddler

Who is this dirty thing?

1 Like

Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by nduchucks: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2015
Who are the farmers complaining very loudly about herdsmen? They are the old Yoruba looters who used their loot to establish commercial farms. Some of them, like Falae, we're dumb enough not to protect their farms with electronic fences and other tools.

The same looters are now calling on the Yoruba masses to come and risk their lives by confronting the herdsmen.

Yoruba youths are well advised to wise up. You should be taking up arms against those who have robbed you and your unborn children blind. Nuff said.

Yoruba ronu o.

1 Like

Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by ERAKAMUS: 10:30am On Oct 09, 2015
nduchucks:
Who are the farmers complaining very loudly about herdsmen? They are the old Yoruba looters who used their loot to establish commercial farms. Some of them, like Falae, we're dumb enough not to protect their farms with electronic fences and other tools.

The same looters are now calling on the Yoruba masses to come and risk their lives by confronting the herdsmen.

Yoruba youths are well advised to wise up. You should be taking up arms against those who have robbed you and your unborn children blind. Nuff said.

Yoruba ronu o.
Can you now Sleep off.
Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by Chiaka(f): 10:40am On Oct 09, 2015
Why haven't I seen any protest at least on the street, all I hear is media rant...
Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by nduchucks: 11:00am On Oct 09, 2015
ERAKAMUS:
Can you now Sleep off.

Learn to express yourself in simple and coherent sentences. abi you no go school ni?
Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by ERAKAMUS: 11:13am On Oct 09, 2015
nduchucks:

Learn to express yourself in simple and coherent sentences. abi you no go school ni?
Don't have time for Dolts & Primitive Illiterates, Run along.
Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by zuchyblink(m): 11:20am On Oct 09, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahahahaahaha.........ogini na fio! Na who wear yeye perfume here? Yeye dey smell
Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by doublewisdom: 11:24am On Oct 09, 2015
Yorruber don borrow liver!
Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by macof(m): 11:55am On Oct 09, 2015
luvmijeje:

Oh so Afenifere are law breakers but not the fulani herdsmen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Afonja Was Murdered: A lesson to greedy Tinubu / EKSIEC Releases Timetable For Local Government Elections / Minmum Wage: Ekiti Government, Labour Reach Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.