Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen (5490 Views)

Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army / IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ / I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by macof(m): 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
nduchucks:
Who are the farmers complaining very loudly about herdsmen? They are the old Yoruba looters who used their loot to establish commercial farms. Some of them, like Falae, we're dumb enough not to protect their farms with electronic fences and other tools.

The same looters are now calling on the Yoruba masses to come and risk their lives by confronting the herdsmen.

Yoruba youths are well advised to wise up. You should be taking up arms against those who have robbed you and your unborn children blind. Nuff said.

Yoruba ronu o.

Have you finished with the looting politicians from your region? if ur leaders are competent they should have provided the essentials for you up north, your people wouldn't have resorted to robbery and the subsequent murders

2 Likes

Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by Kagawa10: 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Mr. Chest beater, we hear you loud and clear
Ibos are the true cheat beaters!
Imaging crying wolf once biafra was roundly defeated and this was after Ojukwu's promise to wipe Nigeria all off!
Yeye people!

1 Like

Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
[s]
DFemaleBoss:

Who is this dirty thing?
[/s]

Look at this village p.i.glet calling someone dirty. May amadioha destroy that your rotten free for all toto

3 Likes

Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by Kagawa10: 12:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
Sai fulani! how market yorrober!
At least the news is making ground, no one is talking of the massacre in Aguleri though!
Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by Kagawa10: 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
meccuno:
I hope you know they are reading this?
See yeye coward!
No wonder I've never seen Ibo make any thread about the Fulanis but instead direct their grievances at the Yoruba despite the killing spree happening in Aguleri and the death of ibo chief in Enugu!
Yeye losers!

1 Like

Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by Kagawa10: 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
nduchucks:
Who are the farmers complaining very loudly about herdsmen? They are the old Yoruba looters who used their loot to establish commercial farms. Some of them, like Falae, we're dumb enough not to protect their farms with electronic fences and other tools.

The same looters are now calling on the Yoruba masses to come and risk their lives by confronting the herdsmen.

Yoruba youths are well advised to wise up. You should be taking up arms against those who have robbed you and your unborn children blind. Nuff said.

Yoruba ronu o.
Look at this stup!d fulani wanderers! Who made you Yoruba mouthpiece?
Let me inform you that all, including ibos, hausas, Fulani and the thieving politicians are dangerous to the well beings of the Yoruba and all of them needs to be checked!

1 Like

Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by DFemaleBoss(f): 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
kaakulator3:
[s][/s]

Look at this village p.i.glet calling someone dirty. May amadioha destroy that your rotten free for all toto

When human beings are talking, a dirty good for nothing thing like you will also open that soakaway tunnel you call your mouth to insult? shocked

Well l'hv learned long ago "never to wrestle with pigs like you bc you both get dirty and the pig loves it"

So, gerarahia mehnn. grin embarassed

2 Likes

Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
[s]
DFemaleBoss:

When human beings are talking, a dirty good for nothing thing like you will also open that soakaway tunnel you call your mouth to insult? shocked

I learned long ago "never to wrestle with pigs like you bc you both get dirty and the pig loves it"

So, gerarahia mehnn. embarassed
[/s]

It doesn't change the fact that your mother is a dirty prost.itu.te at ojuelegba under bridge. your mother is a disgrace to all women and she deserves to be hanged for giving birth to a nasty thing like you

1 Like

Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by nduchucks: 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
macof:

Have you finished with the looting politicians from your region? if ur leaders are competent they should have provided the essentials for you up north, your people wouldn't have resorted to robbery and the subsequent murders

Tribalism laced with bigotry oozes out of your post. Pray tell, where is my region?

I'll tell you. My region is the entire great country of Nigeria. dolo
Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by MayorofLagos(m): 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
nduchucks:

Yoruba ronu o.

This nonsense will apply if you had addressed it to a situation involving those who habitually are known to position their horse behind the cart. Save it for a proper time to throw it back up for their use.

Yorubas know where the horse belongs and where the cart belongs....and we never get it wrong! There is difference between internal conflict of intrrest and an external assault. Each has its remedy.

We will remedy the Fulani problem on our land.
Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by MayorofLagos(m): 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
Chiaka:
Why haven't I seen any protest at least on the street, all I hear is media rant...

Protest on the street ke, na Aba you think say we dey talk? Yorubas dont protest, we announce our intent well ahead of our action.

Protest...in Yorubaland cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by nduchucks: 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
MayorofLagos:

We will remedy the Fulani hersdmen vs encroachment problem on our land in Nigeria.

I and other well meaning Nigerians will join hands with you people, and look for peaceful and mutually beneficial solutions. You people should not sacrifice your lives for Falae or OBJ's farms.
Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by macof(m): 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
nduchucks:

Tribalism laced with bigotry oozes out of your post. Pray tell, where is my region?

I'll tell you. My region is the entire great country of Nigeria. dolo

Ode osi. Ur foolish tse tse flies(the herdsmen) that intrude and kill others are the real bigots. . What's more bigoted than killing those who are not fulani?

Oh so that's why u cows act like you own the place? Better return to ur guinea - thats your region and country

1 Like

Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by Chiaka(f): 1:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
ok o! waiting for the action then..

MayorofLagos:

Protest on the street ke, na Aba you think say we dey talk? Yorubas dont protest, we announce our intent well ahead of our action.

Protest...in Yorubaland cheesy cheesy
Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by MayorofLagos(m): 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
nduchucks:

I and other well meaning Nigerians will join hands with you people, and look for peaceful and mutually beneficial solutions. You people should not sacrifice your lives for Falae or OBJ's farms.

If you read the entire article you notice dialogue to find an ending solution was not ruled out.

Yoruba is not known for keeping calm and standing by when a justifiable cause demands defense with one's life. Our daughters and women are not part of 72virgins promised to Fulani by his faith. If he believes otherwise he can try his luck now that the Elders have proclaimed him a non-entity in Yorubaland.

Thanks for your generosity anyway, when we need help we will call. Until then save yourself from the panic and risk of hypertension.
Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by Kagawa10: 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
nduchucks:
na ya Papa and grand papa be wanderer. Omo jati jati alai leko.
Yeye man!
Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by nduchucks: 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Our daughters and women are not part of 72virgins promised to Fulani by his faith. If he believes otherwise he can try his luck now that the Elders have proclaimed him a non-entity in Yorubaland.

Let me caution you regarding the side shot you threw at Muslims above. In case you are burying your head in the sand, there are more Yoruba Muslims and Governors in Yoruba land than idol worshipers and people of other religions. Check yourself and stay away from bigotry.
Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by Decibel: 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
Shymm3x:

you This glutton again. How about focus of eating meat and fantasising about Fulanis and stay off discourse meant for men?

Is that the Mollie the white mare? shocked shocked

grin grin
Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by Decibel: 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
Shymm3x:

Glutton, so it isn't about crying directly about meat again - it's about using law and lawbreakers to mask your never ending urge for meat? grin

Where was the HIV-patient looking Fulani president when his folks were wrecking havoc everywhere?

All these Fulani slaves that overtime became Yoruba. Yoruba definitely need to start doing DNA testing cos a lot of those claiming Yoruba today used to be slaves .

grin grin
Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by orunto27: 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
Very good.

1 Like

Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by macof(m): 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
nduchucks:

Let me caution you regarding the side shot you threw at Muslims above. In case you are burying your head in the sand, there are more Yoruba Muslims and Governors in Yoruba land than idol worshipers and people of other religions. Check yourself and stay away from bigotry.

Two things

1. There are rather more Christians in Yorubaland
2. There's nothing like idol worshipper
Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by QuotaSystem: 7:13pm On Oct 09, 2015

superstar1:
[s]I can vividly remember Oke-Ogun treatment of this wanderers.

Another massacre awaits them. Even Buhari will not be able to save them.

Their brothers will never over steps their boundaries again after the Idi Araba and Shagamu samples. The same way some people were cut to size in Ajegunle.

Also, the same way we made a budding republic turned to an online federal republic at Ore.

Be slow to act, but act swiftly and deadly when the set time for the response has come.

Now is the time for the fulani wanderers. I just hope no one will sing the usual song of genocide when the repercussions of their actions hit them, like they did in 2000 [/s]

Face the criminals and watch your words.
Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by QuotaSystem: 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
You farking belligerent wankker, focus your anger on the criminal marauders and leave the Fulani people out of it.

Cone-headed noisemaker obliviously playing the juvenile script of conquered power-mongers and secessionists.

Shymm3x:
More like it.

[s]Muthaphuack Fulanis - defend the Yoruba territory from those savagely marauders.

The history of Yoruba and Fulanis have never been a good one and those mofos will always have an agenda.

Effing savagely ragheaded Jihadists! Force feed them with pork if you can as well.[/s]
Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by Shymm3x: 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
QuotaSystem:
You farking belligerent wankker, focus your anger on the criminal marauders and leave the Fulani people out of it.

Cone-headed noisemaker obliviously playing the juvenile script of conquered power-mongers and secessionists.

Lmao.

Stick to speaking in Arabic. It is obvious the English language is ya fifth language and you suck at using swear words, you ragheaded cow jockey lol.

Go sh.ag a cow!

1 Like

Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by QuotaSystem: 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
I'm here to pass a message to you and I'm glad you have received it loud and clear.

Shymm3x:

[s]Lmao.

Stick to speaking in Arabic. It is obvious the English language is ya fifth language and you suck at using swear words, you ragheaded cow jockey lol.

Go sh.ag a cow![/s]
Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by Shymm3x: 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
QuotaSystem:
I'm here to pass a message to you and I'm glad you have received it loud and clear.

Lmao!

I don't understand Arabic, muthaphucka.

And stop quoting me if you don't want me to kidnap ya arse, smack the rag off ya head, and feed you pork till Allahu Akbar starts dropping from ya smelly lips.

I'm not ya typical Yoruba - I'll blow ya brains off and bury ya arse with a pig. No joke. grin

1 Like

Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by nduchucks: 7:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
macof:

Two things

1. There are rather more Christians in Yorubaland
2. There's nothing like idol worshipper

1) Apparently you are not familiar with the records from Bureau of statistics. Please educate yourself. btw: 97.3% of your governors are Muslims - go figure

2)Some of you people worship idols, you are in an African forum here - go and tell that story to onye ochas.
Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by Missy89(f): 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
nduchucks:

1) Apparently you are not familiar with the records from Bureau of statistics. Please educate yourself. btw: 97.3% of your governors are Muslims - go figure

2)Some of you people worship idols, you are in an African forum here - go and tell that story to onye ochas.

How did you reach the 97.3 percent figure and what does that have to do with the demographics of the south west?
Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by macof(m): 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
nduchucks:

1. Let's see you present this records. You must be a joker, 97.3% of Governors are Muslims means the majority of yorubas are Muslims? Imagine this joker. Pls how did you arrive at 97.3%
2. Another blunder, nobody worships idols you iidiot.... maybe to you the Kabba is worshipped I don't know. But Traditionalists do not worship idols
Go learn what "idol" means before using the word
Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
Let the elders investigate these matters to settle this issue once and for all instead using the language of violence. Two wrongs can never make a right. Let's hear both sides of the story as things aren't always as they seem in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians React Over Buhari Signing A Document With His Name Wrongly Spelt / How Afonja Was Murdered: A lesson to greedy Tinubu / Navy Unveils Measures To End Oil Theft, Pipeline Vandalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.