Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:13 PM

OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen (5466 Views)

Biafra Lion Squad Storm Kanu’s Residence... To Confront The Army / IPOB Members Confront Obiano In Church, Chant ‘No Election In Anambra’ / I Will Return To Panti To Confront The Police Over The Case - Omoyele Sowere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by QuotaSystem: 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
Shymm3x:

[s]Lmao!

I don't understand Arabic, muthaphucka.

And stop quoting me if you don't want me to kidnap ya arse, smack the rag off ya head, and feed you pork till Allahu Akbar starts dropping from ya smelly lips[/s].

[size=14pt]I'm not ya typical Yoruba[/size] - [s]I'll blow ya brains off and bury ya arse with a pig. No joke. grin[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPC Leader Directs Yoruba To Confront Fulani Herdsmen by homosapien(m): 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
gringrincheesy if mouth was an ak47 yoruba would have been a world power-arodewilliamsT 2015

Stale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Adjourns Plenary Over APC NEC Meeting / Picture Of The Girl That Would Make Buhari Lose 2019 Election / Senator Elisha Abbo Ex-wife Died As A Result Of Abuse Or HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.