Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,001 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Hillarious!!!! Hillarious!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hillarious!!!! Hillarious!! (722 Views)

The Most Hillarious Quote-memes Ever Seen.. / Very Hillarious!!!, If you dont laff at this, OYO / 36 Hillarious Superstitious Beliefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hillarious!!!! Hillarious!! by emmanueles(m): 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
Two boys got so high on weed that one of them started looking for his phone with the torchlight of the same phone he was looking for,this went on for about 20 mins, and the phone rang, he picked the call and told the caller" abeg I da look for my phone I go call you latter" he ended the call with anger. 5 mins later the other boy joined in the search. They search till the boy remember to dial the line when he was calling it showed "number busy". He then turned to the other guy and said "Guy forget dat phone don loss""""""""""

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Joke : Who Would You Rather Be / See What A Student Seeking For Admission Wrote / Video:- The 'dirty' Slap That Turns Boys Into Men In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.