Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

My Free List Of Get Paid To Write Sites - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / My Free List Of Get Paid To Write Sites (10176 Views)

Download My FREE EBOOK On "How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business" In NG / Get paid to Type online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Free List Of Get Paid To Write Sites by franel79(m): 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2009
Hello Friends

I did a little research work recently as to whether there are legitimate sites where someone can get paid to write articles and to my surprise I discovered a long list of these websites with lots of illegalities. I had to sift the rice from the bran and in the process came up with 9 authentic and legtimate sites that can pay you to write articles for them. I sold this list for a fee and raked in a N100,000 naira In March 2009. Don't ask me how but am willing to offer this same opportunity to you for free. Download your free copy.

Here is a short list of get-paid-to-write sites which I know for sure has actually paid
its authors.

Academia Research http://www.academia-research.com
Academia Research is a website which allows you to get paid for writing assignments.
These writing assignments, which take the form of academic papers, have to meet the
demands of students from the United States, Canada, Australia and Great Britain, thus
the stricter selection process. You need to provide your CV when you sign up for an
account. Subsequently, you will need to pass a test essay given by their editorial
team. Once you have passed the test, your account will be activated. You can then
search for writing jobs available from your control panel. You can be paid between $6
and $20 per page. You do not have the rights to your article once it is sold. There is
also a strict writing guideline you have to comply with when you write your
assignments. Payment is made via Paypal once you have completed an assignment.

Constant Content http://www.constantcontent.com
Constant Content allows you to submit articles, photos, videos and illustrations for
sale. These articles are often purchased by magazine editors or website content
developers or bloggers for blog entries. There are many licenses for these people to
purchase, namely full rights license, unique rights license and usage rights license. If
you have articles previously published, you can still sell them at Constant Content for
usage rights license. These buyers are constantly looking for material and if they can't
find them at Constant Content, they can make a private or public request for the
specific articles to be written. Many writers will attempt to do so and they will have a
list of articles pertaining to that topic in no time. Payment is made on the first week of
every month once you reach $50 in your account.

eHow http://www.ehow.com
If you're good at writing "how-to" articles, then go to eHow. In order for you to get
paid for writing for eHow, you need to sign up for a free account and join the Writer's
Compensation Program. You can then publish an article, submit photos and videos.
Once you have published an article, you will be compensated for pageviews and its
content. The more useful the article is, the more money you will earn. eHow pay its
members after reaching a threshold of $10. At eHow, you retain all your rights to your
work. Unfortunately, eHow is only for writers who are US citizens above the age of 18
years old.

Demand Studios http://www.demandstudios.com
Demand Studios has many websites on various topics of interest. You can get
freelance writing assignments from Demand Studios and get paid for them. First of all,
you need to provide your CV when you sign up for an account. Once it is approved,
their editorial staff will match writing jobs based on your interests, skills and
competence. You can receive an upfront payment for your approved assignments. The
payment varies according to your content. You will be paid via Paypal every Friday or
a check for special assignments if the editorial team contacted you via email. The
downside is that Demand Studios owns all rights to the content. And it is only for US
citizens above the age of 18 years old.

Ground Report http://www.groundreport.com
At Ground Report, you can publish news stories, photos or videos. You get paid via
Paypal at end of each month based on statistics from the previous month. You will
receive a proportionate share of the payout based on the traffic to your published
materials. Whatever you publish at Ground Report must be original. The best part is
that you retain all rights to your work. You also get to choose from 4 different kind of
Creative Commons licenses for your work.

Associated Content http://www.associtedcontent.com
At Associated Content, you can write articles on any topic and submit them for
approval. Once they are approved, you can start earning money. Besides articles, you
can also submit videos, audios and slideshows. There are two ways you can be
compensated at Associated Content, namely Performance Payment and Upfront
Payment. You are only eligible for Upfront Payment if you are a US citizen above 18
years old. They pay via Paypal once your earnings amount to $1.50 and payments are
sent every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for Upfront Payments or the beginning of
every month for Performance Payments. At Associated Content, you can submit
articles under the Exclusive, non-Exclusive or Display-Only rights grant. The different
rights you grant affect the distribution of your materials to their partnership sites.

Helium http://www.helium.com
Helium is a publishing website which allows you to write articles on various topics. You
can either write articles based on topics others have written before or make up your
own category. Helium is famous for its rating system. It allows readers to compare 2
articles of similar topics or titles to determine which is the better one. As such, your
article will be ranked against other articles written by other writers. Your earnings is
based on your article ranking and the number of pageviews you get. Apart from
performance payment, Helium also organizes contest where you can win cash. At
Helium Marketplace, there is a list of articles wanted by websites or magazines. You
can write an article based on the topic they requested and hopefully, website owners
or magazine editors will pick yours up. You can be paid a lump sum for that. They pay
via Paypal once you reach $25.

Review Stream http://www.reviewstream.com
At Review Stream, you can write reviews on books, hotels, products, places, cities,
practically anything. Once you submit the reviews, the editors will review them, reject
or accept them. The current rate for each piece of review is $2 if accepted. However,
sometimes your review may not meet their criteria. As such, you can be paid the bulk
rate which is the current rate divided by 5, in this case 40 cents. On top of that, every
vote pays 10 cents. You can get paid via PayPal after reaching the threshold of $50.
You need not sign up to write reviews for them.

Triond http://www.triond.com
At Triond, you can get paid for writing articles, publish photos, videos and audio
materials. You are free to write on any topic you like and submit them. You can even
write in other languages besides English. Once your material is approved by the
admin, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from Triond to notify you that your
article has been published. They will tell you where the article has been published.
Triond has many affiliate sites pertaining to different topics. So you may have your
articles published at different websites if you write about different things. Triond will
automatically pay via PayPal on the 15th of every month once you have earned at
least 50 cents, lowest payout so far. Payment is based on an ad-revenue sharing
scheme as well as the number of pageviews. Triond only accepts original materials
which has never been published elsewhere before.

Note: Whichever website you choose to write for, it is best to tread with caution. Try
out by submitting a few articles and see if you like their system. If you are sure that
the site is the best for you to showcase your writing abilities and get paid for them,
then you can go ahead and spend more time and effort on the site. Good luck and
keep writing!

Note: you must be signed in before you can download your copy.

Re: My Free List Of Get Paid To Write Sites by goldplated(m): 11:04am On Apr 24, 2009
Thanks for the Copy. But most opportunities are for Americans and mode of payment is Paypal which has given Nigerians so much headache.
Re: My Free List Of Get Paid To Write Sites by franel79(m): 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2012
goldplated: Thanks for the Copy. But most opportunities are for Americans and mode of payment is Paypal which has given Nigerians so much headache.

Yeah it's true. Thank God you know. Simply, go blogging like me and you can get paid to write in nairas.
Re: My Free List Of Get Paid To Write Sites by Jamji: 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2013
its a shame a nice topic like this will be left into an oblivion thread
Re: My Free List Of Get Paid To Write Sites by randwise(m): 11:14am On Jul 31, 2013
I know all this sites b4. I got them 4rm ehow. They are only beneficial to those who are accepted by paypal. But i have an ebook on how u can open and use paypal safely in NIGERIA without changing ur ip to open it. it costs N1000 only. Any1 interested can sms or call 08131137576. I will g ive u the payment details and when u pay, text ur name, teller number, and ur email to the number. So i will send the link to ur email and u get it downloaded.
Alternatively, i have a nigerian site that will pay directly to ur bank acc. It takes you only N500 to purchase!. U can make up to N90,000 from the site by just writing 6 articles daily! U WRITE WHAT U LIKE. U CAN WRITE AS MUCH ARTICLES AS U LIKE!
My email is olawaleazeem@gmail.com.
My nos is 08131137576.
Re: My Free List Of Get Paid To Write Sites by lokeey: 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2017
learn video editing in 2weekends,be self employed. (Adobe Premiere Pro+After Effects #14k) ... Graphic design (corel draw/photoshop #14k) ...Mr.Gabriel 08133722555, 08180917160 lagos.
3 eleshi street obalende lagos, call me before Wednesday cus training is starting by friday 10.30am

NOTE: If you have doubt call the line for more info... You can come over to the office... We say 2weekends 14k cause not every one can afford 50k for 3months training... There is a cause outline you will be thought each one on them
Its not a get rich scheme its giving back to the society especially now that the economy is like this...get a skill and stop waiting for government to perform miracle for you I don't thin they care.
------------------
WHO TO CONTACT IF YOU NEED A CHEAP VIDEO TO PROMOTE YOUR SOUND

Upcoming artist let's do a cheap video to promote your sound. You don't have to pay millions to shoot a video when you canm get the same quality for a cheaper amount be wise, be creative and stay hungry cause that is where genius comes from.
Why shoot a video for 1m when you can get it done with 500k
Why shoot for 600k when you can get it done for 150k.. Apart from the camera every other thing depends on the director creativity... Come to us let's create something out of little.
Call/text/whatsapp Baba Gab 08133722555.

NOTE: Call the line or send a text and we will send you a link to view some of the jobs we have done

We also do weekends tranings in
video editing/directing/ graphic design
3-6months training on web design/script writing/ audio productions/ cinematography/ and more

We also cover events
Birthday/marriage/behind the scenes/interviews/ and more...
For more info
Baba Gab 0813372255

(1) (Reply)

Organic Apple Cider Vinegar With Mother And Organic Blackstrap Molasses / School Uniforms (uk Standard Made In Nigeria By Professionals) / Benefits Of Moringa Leaf, Seeds And Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.