Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

ONYEKA ANDREW: Abuja’s Most Stylish Society Lady - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ONYEKA ANDREW: Abuja’s Most Stylish Society Lady (1135 Views)

Onyeka Onwenu: "They Worked Against Me As Director-General Because I'm An Igbo" / Nigeria At 55 : The Most Stylish First Ladies Naija Ever Had / Photos: Onyeka Onwenu Meets Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ONYEKA ANDREW: Abuja’s Most Stylish Society Lady by tebsala: 8:56pm On Apr 23, 2009

Onyeka Andrews, a 26 year- old sociologist from Agbor in Delta State is now being thumbed – up as the most stylist society lady in the city Centre of Unity, Abuja. Fondly called Eka Andrew by her friends, the elegant and ravishingly beautiful lady who is said to come from a very good family and is well brought up, has been affirmed as a fashion aficionado in the nation’s capital. Her fashion tastes are often described as a reference point for the upwardly mobile society ladies who crave for style beauty and elegance. She is said to have described style as the comfortable outlook of an individual.

The stylish society lady, whose life is said to be peaceful and private, we impeccably gathered, just came back from a short holiday in Europe, where she attended a fashion show in Milan (ltaly) and did some shopping and site seeing in Paris (France).
Amiable and down-to-earth Eka Andrews, who is said to be fluent in lbo and Hausa, is known to quite a number of reputable perfumeries in Europe, South- East Asia and America. A notable perfume collector, she is reputed to have notable designers’ choices like Emprio Armani Code, Versace, Vera Wang, Lactose, Calvin Klein, Gucci, Christiana Aguilera amongst others in her wardrobe . On her relationship with the former Aviation Minister, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, some sources close to Onyeka revealed that contrary to speculations in the media, she and the ex-minister are just very close friends and not lovers. Even though we gathered that there is little doubt that Eka is madly in love with the former member of the Federal Executive Council (FEC) and that he’s also very fond of her.

Femi Fani-KayodeEka Andrews recently told a Lagos-based celebrity magazine: “What people don’t understand about Chief is that he loves his wife, Aunty Regina so much that he can never leave her. I respect and admire him for that, and that is why he and I understand each other so well and are so close.

“Others have tried to take his wife’s position or have tried to be the second wife and they have failed, because they don’t appreciate just how committed and loyal he is to his family. He may be a bit of the outgoing type, but when madam blows the whistle and draws the line, he comes running. That is Chief Femi Fani-Kayode for you, but most people don’t know or appreciate this, especially that horrible girl from Imo State (Chioma Anasoh) that he got involved with. I understand him, appreciate him and respect him and his family and that is why we are so close.”
Eka Andrews, a fashionista of adorable fashion articles and accessories whose carriage is unique, has just opened her own marketing company and public relations firm in Abuja. And the place is said to be quite a sight to see.

http://triquerta.com/articles/onyeka-andrew.html?id=126
Re: ONYEKA ANDREW: Abuja’s Most Stylish Society Lady by chidichris(m): 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2009
@poster,
are u ok?
if u left without ur doctor's consent, thinking u are alright, pls go back as there as still works to be done.
Re: ONYEKA ANDREW: Abuja’s Most Stylish Society Lady by ikeyman00(m): 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2009
hmm see igbo from ahbor

chie anioma, bendle we are waitin

cool
Re: ONYEKA ANDREW: Abuja’s Most Stylish Society Lady by ifyalways(f): 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2009
The Topic made me shocked the article got me grin while am embarassed and angry with the OP
Re: ONYEKA ANDREW: Abuja’s Most Stylish Society Lady by blacksta(m): 2:47pm On Apr 24, 2009
@poster

is everything o.k although the Girl is very pretty.
Re: ONYEKA ANDREW: Abuja’s Most Stylish Society Lady by Pepeye(f): 12:56am On Apr 25, 2009
What a load of crap!
Re: ONYEKA ANDREW: Abuja’s Most Stylish Society Lady by tpiah: 1:48am On Apr 25, 2009
this ikeymann is iritating to the highest degree! abeg date an Anioma girl and get this out of your system!!!!

@ OP

you should hook your sister up with Fani kayode as his mistress!!

i dont believe the story anyway!!!
Re: ONYEKA ANDREW: Abuja’s Most Stylish Society Lady by MrCrackles(m): 9:32am On Apr 25, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: ONYEKA ANDREW: Abuja’s Most Stylish Society Lady by tpiah: 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2009
yes, its news when a "prominent Nigerian" is keeping mistresses!!!!

If i mention tribe now some people head go scatter.
Re: ONYEKA ANDREW: Abuja’s Most Stylish Society Lady by Pataki: 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2009
What an astonishing package of confusion with this thread/topic!

(1) (Reply)

Yar'dua Now A Changed Man? / Mend Declares Indefinite Ceasefire / Travel Advisory - Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.