Stats: 3,149,779 members, 7,806,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Hilarious: See Who Former Pres. Jonathan Was Teaching Democracy - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious: See Who Former Pres. Jonathan Was Teaching Democracy (53300 Views)

Hilarious!!! : See What A Friend Is Searching For On Google (picture) / Fictitious Chats Between Obasanjo And Patience Jonathan / When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Hilarious: See Who Former Pres. Jonathan Was Teaching Democracy by philips70(m): 5:06am On Oct 09, 2015
Jorian1:
jona

I love this man, he was so humble and gentle. hmmmm but then buhari takes over, who am I if God want to use buhari to change the phase of things.

I bought cement today 1400 against normal 1800 or 1750.
who follow notice am. I heard he want to bring it down to 850

Yes, cement price is coming down drastically.
Re: Hilarious: See Who Former Pres. Jonathan Was Teaching Democracy by madridguy(m): 5:08am On Oct 09, 2015
With so many lives he wasted ? Jonathan coordinated the first bomb blast in Nigeria, the independent day bomb blast.

HARDDON:

Im not here to split hairs with u on forgones, d only thing i came to inculcate into u is this: b4 u go callin Gej names, do know that he is the best president we've had in aa very long while!

ANd thanks to him, nomad's baboon blood didnt flow
Re: Hilarious: See Who Former Pres. Jonathan Was Teaching Democracy by Syjibrin(f): 5:51am On Oct 09, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Nothing to comment here...
hug Transformer 4 all i care @least 4 ur safety. Lala
Re: Hilarious: See Who Former Pres. Jonathan Was Teaching Democracy by 247Dior(m): 5:57am On Oct 09, 2015
Tinibu be like, sir am not understanding any of what your teaching o
Re: Hilarious: See Who Former Pres. Jonathan Was Teaching Democracy by ElCapone(m): 6:51am On Oct 09, 2015
WHOcarex:
What does the clueless one know?
Phd no b beans, most especially if na 4 zoology!!!
Re: Hilarious: See Who Former Pres. Jonathan Was Teaching Democracy by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 09, 2015
huh
Re: Hilarious: See Who Former Pres. Jonathan Was Teaching Democracy by HRich(m): 7:52am On Oct 09, 2015
madridguy:
" GEJ displaying his cluelessness "
Yet you can't match his class. Even you Daura man.
Re: Hilarious: See Who Former Pres. Jonathan Was Teaching Democracy by HARDDON: 9:01am On Oct 09, 2015
madridguy:
With so many lives he wasted ? Jonathan coordinated the first bomb blast in Nigeria, the independent day bomb blast.

Yea? Bush was responsible for 9/11 wasnt he? Dude pulezzz!

And while u sip ur conspiracy juice theory, u seem to forget d nomad of ur president actually relished blood been shared because he lost d previous election huh?? N was about spilling even more if more this time arnd if not for Gej?
Re: Hilarious: See Who Former Pres. Jonathan Was Teaching Democracy by blecele: 9:17am On Oct 09, 2015
psychologist:
Good bless GEJ

The father of Africa democracy
Yesooooooooooo, God bless my Pressident(GEJ) the epitome of humility.
Re: Hilarious: See Who Former Pres. Jonathan Was Teaching Democracy by suleimandantoro(m): 10:41am On Oct 09, 2015
Pls,he shuld be teachin his wife English languaggge
Re: Hilarious: See Who Former Pres. Jonathan Was Teaching Democracy by madridguy(m): 10:58am On Oct 09, 2015
Is Henry Okah a Hausa man ? I never said PMB his a saint but the first bomb blast was coordinated by Jonathan. Even the late Gen. Owoye Azazi said it.

HARDDON:

And while u sip ur conspiracy juice theory, u seem to forget d nomad of ur president actually relished blood been shared because he lost d previous election huh?? N was about spilling even more if more this time arnd if not for Gej?
Re: Hilarious: See Who Former Pres. Jonathan Was Teaching Democracy by WHOcarex: 11:04am On Oct 09, 2015
ElCapone:
Phd no b beans, most especially if na 4 zoology!!!
So you even know who be clueless one
Re: Hilarious: See Who Former Pres. Jonathan Was Teaching Democracy by WHOcarex: 11:07am On Oct 09, 2015
madridguy:
Is Henry Okah a Hausa man ? I never said PMB his a saint but the first bomb blast was coordinated by Jonathan. Even the late Gen. Owoye Azazi said it.

You are right. Even the Okah guy said it too
Re: Hilarious: See Who Former Pres. Jonathan Was Teaching Democracy by WHOcarex: 11:17am On Oct 09, 2015
HARDDON:

That is what GEJ wants you people to believe.

shebi MEND claimed responsibility for Oct. first bombing? So na Buhari dey control MEND too abi? Even the so called MEND's claim na just cosmetic. We know the de-koko
Re: Hilarious: See Who Former Pres. Jonathan Was Teaching Democracy by HARDDON: 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
madridguy:

Dont be gullible gee, anybody can say anything politically.

how exactly did u arrive @ that? what evidence have u to show he did?
what did he stand to gain from such?

which president would purposely want to sabotage his own government? and give himself sleepless night? undecided

bliv me gee, if he was callous enough to do that, he wudnt leave power so cheaply..... ask those who have shared blood once.
Re: Hilarious: See Who Former Pres. Jonathan Was Teaching Democracy by HARDDON: 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
WHOcarex:

shebi MEND claimed responsibility for Oct. first bombing? So na Buhari dey control MEND too abi? Even the so called MEND's claim na just cosmetic. We know the de-koko

are u Inferring that MEND is controlled by GEJ as BH is controlled by that nomad of a president?
lets say we agree that MEND was controlled by GEJ, and lets also agree that since mend is no more worrying, that GEJ called them to order, why cant ur almajiri of a president call his boys( a tool he used in terrorizing GEJ administration) to order even long after he has won the election and assumed the presidency? they assumed a life of their own and went haywire?

if you know the koko, please relate with appropriate security agencies and end this menace bh. u mos def would get a well paying job on a platter.
Re: Hilarious: See Who Former Pres. Jonathan Was Teaching Democracy by WHOcarex: 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
HARDDON:

are u Inferring that MEND is controlled by GEJ as BH is controlled by that nomad of a president?
lets say we agree that MEND was controlled by GEJ, and lets also agree that since mend is no more worrying, that GEJ called them to order, why cant ur almajiri of a president call his boys( a tool he used in terrorizing GEJ administration) to order even long after he has won the election and assumed the presidency? they assumed a life of their own and went haywire?

if you know the koko, please relate with appropriate security agencies and end this menace bh. u mos def would get a well paying job on a platter.
I am not of the opinion that any of the terrorist groups are controlled by anyone. I do not see anywhere in my post where i said GEJ controls MEND (i don't care if he does). You and your likes claim that HB is controlled by Buhari. So i'm asking if Buhari control MEND too.

And where did i say i know the koko about BH? Is comprehension your problem? Abeg if you don't understand my post stop quoting me. And stop assuming what i didn't say
Re: Hilarious: See Who Former Pres. Jonathan Was Teaching Democracy by HARDDON: 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
WHOcarex:
I am not of the opinion that any of the terrorist groups are controlled by anyone. I do not see anywhere in my post where i said GEJ controls MEND (i don't care if he does). You and your likes claim that HB is controlled by Buhari. So i'm asking if Buhari control MEND too.

And where did i say i know the koko about BH? [/b]Is comprehension your problem? Abeg if you don't understand my post stop quoting me. And stop assuming what i didn't say

who said ur nomad is controlling HB as u put it?

Check d bolded lieing LiNUS
Apc cant rip its self of lies just like d sun Cant shine @ night.

U r henceforth ignored

WHOcarex:
shebi MEND claimed responsibility for Oct. first bombing? So na Buhari dey control MEND too abi? Even the so called MEND's claim na just cosmetic. [b][b]We know the de-koko
Re: Hilarious: See Who Former Pres. Jonathan Was Teaching Democracy by WHOcarex: 6:51am On Oct 10, 2015
HARDDON:

who said ur nomad is controlling HB as u put it?

Check d bolded lieing LiNUS
Apc cant rip its self of lies just like d sun Cant shine @ night.

U r henceforth ignored

You are a compound foool. Go back to school. Ode. You think i will bother to explain to a slowpoke like you? If i had knowm you are this fooolish, i wouldn't have given you the honour of quoting you in the first place.. Done with you. Ode.
Re: Hilarious: See Who Former Pres. Jonathan Was Teaching Democracy by Billygee2u: 9:01am On Oct 10, 2015
Bambless1:
This one is jonathanrious! grin

But Wait Oh Saraki No Come Class undecided What of fayemi,fashola and that My People My People Governor? Rochas Abi Na Rogers grin prof. Jonathan dey call una. grin grin

Muhammed Buhari........"Fresent" Sir!
Yemi Osinbajo........Present Sir!
Olusegun Obasanjo.......Present sir!
Bola Tinubu........Present Sir!
Rotimi Amaechi...... Present Sir!
Lai Muhammed..... Present Sir.
Re: Hilarious: See Who Former Pres. Jonathan Was Teaching Democracy by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 30, 2019
Tremendously delightful smiley undecided

Hillarious Picture Of PDP Defectors / Difference Between Santa Claus And Father Christmas (hilarious Pix) / Funny MMM Memes That Will Make Or Break Your Day- Timidapsin