Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Is Land Verification By Ministry Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Real? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is Land Verification By Ministry Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Real? (539 Views)

Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide / Thief Burnt To Death In University Of Agriculture, Makurdi (Photos) / Cultists In Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Kill 4 Students (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Land Verification By Ministry Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Real? by lekansmar(m): 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
Authenticity and Clearance Request

Hello Sir/ Ma,

My name is Olalekan. I am writing to inquire about Government intervention at Sangotedo, Ilepa 1 area, Ifo Local government.

I own two unfinished structures at Sangotedo area of Ilepa Akoko. I got information from the person who sold the two plots of land to me that my unfinished structures was marked by Ministry of Agriculture from Abeokuta and a verification of the owners was requested.

I am abroad and not sure of the authenticity of this, therefore I decided to write here.

Please, what is the true situation? What do I need to do considering I am unavailable for on-sight verification? Is this really from Ministry of Agriculture or Ministry of Urban and Regional Planning? Is money involved in this verification exercise? I couldn´t find a Ministry of Agriculture directly, but a parastatal of Agricultural Development in Abeokuta.

Who is responsible on this matter?

Can someone give genuine information?
Re: Is Land Verification By Ministry Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Real? by Ini22(f): 9:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
U can ask google

1 Like

Re: Is Land Verification By Ministry Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Real? by lekansmar(m): 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2015
If you don´t have any reliable answer. You can keep quiet
Re: Is Land Verification By Ministry Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Real? by Exponental(m): 1:21am On Oct 11, 2015
bureau of lands and survey not ministry of agriculture.
Re: Is Land Verification By Ministry Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Real? by FirstCounsel(m): 6:31am On Oct 11, 2015
Exponental:
bureau of lands and survey not ministry of agriculture.
precisely.why not get a relation/proxy/solicitor to ascertain whats going on?
Re: Is Land Verification By Ministry Of Agriculture, Abeokuta Real? by lekansmar(m): 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
Exponential. Yes, I tried to do that through my In-Law, but we were told by a neighbor to take all the land documents to Ministry of Agric in Abeokuta and that we don´t know ..

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Albino Children Whose Limbs Were Chopped Off And Used For Charms / Police Turned Salvation Bus Stop To Bribe Bus Stop (picture) / Wickedness! New Born Baby Dumped At Ilorin (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.