Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Plant Design Management System (p.d.m.s) Software - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Plant Design Management System (p.d.m.s) Software (5056 Views)

AVEVA PDMS (plant Design Management System) Training / AVEVA Plant Design Management System PDMS Training / Salary Scale For One With Plant Design Management System (PDMS) Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plant Design Management System (p.d.m.s) Software by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2009
Hey Guys, I'm a Mechanical Engineer though i just graduated last year, going for NYSC next batch July abi na August.
Anyway, I just finished my Auto-CAD training and i'm planning to study another Engineering Design (PDMS), you know, trying to get my C.V enriched. though i know nothing about the software but my tutor said, it's relevant for Engineers esp Mechanical Engineers. i have made some researches but seems like the software is not popular and you will hardly get the software itself.

So any Idea on this will be highly appreciated. I mean, all about PDMS, even where you can get the software, is it really relevant? any other lucrative software or computer promgram that could enrich my C.V for the journey ahead. e.t.c

Await you'all
Re: Plant Design Management System (p.d.m.s) Software by rosander: 11:54am On Apr 30, 2009
hey guy, you have done well to have acquired autocad and i will say that you should keep practicing because the more you do the better you become.
as per PDMS, is a software that helps you to mould and design a plant which comprise so many things like pipe design, mechanical equipment, fittings, structure design etc. it is majorly used in oil & gas sector. you cant learn it on your own because is a bit different form autocad but with your autocad experience you have an edge.
if you want to learn PDMS in its totality, then call 08038408095, or mail ander4jesus@yahoo.com, or better still visit our office 4b, johnson str opp airport hotel ikeja lagos. it will take you 15days to acquire this skill and enjoy 10% discount

(1) (Reply)

What Profession Do You Find Sexiest? / Physicists Students & Graduates...discussion Thread / What Is The Work Of A Water Treatment Operator In A Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.