Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Choices We Make-love Is A Matter Of Choice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Choices We Make-love Is A Matter Of Choice (814 Views)

Henceforth I Don't Want You To Make Love With Me Anymore -says My Partner / My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife / My Spouse Is So Sexy That We Make Love Almost On Daily Basis,what Will I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choices We Make-love Is A Matter Of Choice by phenomenalwoman(f): 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
I bursted the door open. Jumped on my husband, jumped down, swirled around and said to him, "nine good years, we have waited for this beautiful moment". I gave him my lab result, looking into his face to see same excitement I was experiencing. I was like yes? Yes? Yes? What do you say? Oh my God break the suspence love, shout it out! I know how you feel!
And indeed , he did break the suspense by saying, " I doubt if this is my baby". Oh my! My stomach twisted from my inner most being,my legs could not hold me up. I slowly ....
http://diaryofthephenomenalwoman.org/2/post/2015/10/choices-we-make-love-is-a-matter-of-choice.html

Re: Choices We Make-love Is A Matter Of Choice by pet4ril(f): 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2015
To me, senseless! Quote me and hug transformer

(1) (Reply)

Please, What's The Right Inexpensive X-mas Gift To Give To A Female Friend / How To Monitor Your Kid's Iphone Or Android Text Messages / She’s Wicked And Embarrasses Me In Public, Man Tells Court •he Must Restore Me T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.