Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:27 PM

I Need Help In Unbricking My Infinix Hot - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Help In Unbricking My Infinix Hot (1269 Views)

Need Serious Help Unbricking Infinix Note 4 Pro / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / Unbricking Lg L90 D410 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help In Unbricking My Infinix Hot by guydangerous(m): 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2015
Please guys come to my help,i only off my phone to swap my memory cards afterwards i on it only for it to hang at the infinix logo,luckily i was able to boot into cwm recovery to restore my backup but wrote something something md5 mismatch,now i can't boot into cwm and carlcare office around my area has relocated to a new site which will cost me 5h transport,please i need una help
Re: I Need Help In Unbricking My Infinix Hot by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 09, 2015
guydangerous:
Please guys come to my help,i only off my phone to swap my memory cards afterwards i on it only for it to hang at the infinix logo,luckily i was able to boot into cwm recovery to restore my backup but wrote something something md5 mismatch,now i can't boot into cwm and carlcare office around my area has relocated to a new site which will cost me 5h transport,please i need una help
It means the md5 checksum of the file is different from the one that was backed up.
Did you rename your backup?
Make sure there's no space at all in the name.

Wipe cache and dalvik cache.

Or if you have someone with cwm recovery with the same model of phone, take a backup of the person's phone, send it to your phone and then restore.
Re: I Need Help In Unbricking My Infinix Hot by guydangerous(m): 10:42am On Oct 09, 2015
Karmanaut:

It means the md5 checksum of the file is different from the one that was backed up.
Did you rename your backup?
Make sure there's no space at all in the name.

Wipe cache and dalvik cache.

Or if you have someone with cwm recovery with the same model of phone, take a backup of the person's phone, send it to your phone and then restore.
thats the only solution but unfortunately i don't have any body that uses the same,this task difficult oh
Re: I Need Help In Unbricking My Infinix Hot by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
guydangerous:
thats the only solution but unfortunately i don't have any body that uses the same,this task difficult oh
Google for the backup of your phone (CWM or MTK)
The _hovatek forums would be a good place to start.
Re: I Need Help In Unbricking My Infinix Hot by guydangerous(m): 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
Karmanaut:
Google for the backup of your phone (CWM or MTK) The _hovatek forums would be a good place to start.
thanks
Re: I Need Help In Unbricking My Infinix Hot by saibinc(m): 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
guydangerous:
You can still flash the backup on the phone.
Below here are the steps;
1- Follow the instructions here to boot the phone to recovery : How to Boot Bricked MTK Android to Recovery and then,
2- Modify the backup file so that the CWM recovery will SKIP the MD5 Sum check step. Follow the instructions here to modify it: How to SKIP MD5 Check On Custom Recovery During Restore

If you need further assistance, check my signature below.
Re: I Need Help In Unbricking My Infinix Hot by guydangerous(m): 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
saibinc:

You can still flash the backup on the phone.
Below here are the steps;
1- Follow the instructions here to boot the phone to recovery : How to Boot Bricked MTK Android to Recovery and then,
2- Modify the backup file so that the CWM recovery will SKIP the MD5 Sum check step. Follow the instructions here to modify it: How to SKIP MD5 Check On Custom Recovery During Restore

If you need further assistance, check my signature below.
thanks i will try it
Re: I Need Help In Unbricking My Infinix Hot by hilaryitobore(m): 11:29am On Oct 10, 2015
I also had same problem on my infinix hot x507...just go flash it I.e all
Re: I Need Help In Unbricking My Infinix Hot by guydangerous(m): 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2015
Thanks guys for helping me, though I couldn't find a resumable link to download the stock ROM so decided to download another ROM for the main time and now the phone is working

Re: I Need Help In Unbricking My Infinix Hot by syphs(m): 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
which rom is this?
Re: I Need Help In Unbricking My Infinix Hot by guydangerous(m): 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2015
syphs:
which rom is this?
popkat v2 for infinix hot x507

Re: I Need Help In Unbricking My Infinix Hot by syphs(m): 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
guydangerous:
popkat v2 for infinix hot x507
is it bugless?
Re: I Need Help In Unbricking My Infinix Hot by guydangerous(m): 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2015
syphs:

is it bugless?
yes

(1) (Reply)

Download Free BBM Stickers / Top 10 Infinix Phones You Can Buy At The Moment / Infinix Hot 2 Storage Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.