Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Oliseh Need To Be Sacked Now(igbo Man) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oliseh Need To Be Sacked Now(igbo Man) (2240 Views)

BREAKING: Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Igbo Leaders Tells Buhari / Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Igbo Leaders Tell Buhari / List Of Ministers Likely To Be Sacked By Buhari ‘soon’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oliseh Need To Be Sacked Now(igbo Man) by olabukola: 9:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
Let us examine what is going on now at the eagles camp.

Oliseh an Igbo man don't want the eagle to progress. Forget about collecting the CB from a fellow Igbo and handing it to a Northerner. That is a game plan. He knew quite well that that single move will divide the camp thereby affect the out come of todays match and the once to come. This move is planed somewhere in Biafra. An Igbo man known for nepotism can never disenfranchise a fellow Igbo man in favour of an Hausa man. So there are many reasons for any right thinking Nigerian to be concerned. NFF should take note and do something asap. I will be disappointed if he remain out coach past this month.
Re: Oliseh Need To Be Sacked Now(igbo Man) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
olabukola:

Oliseh an Igbo man don't want the eagle to progress. Forget about collecting the CB from a fellow Igbo and handing it to a Northerner. That is a game plan. He knew quite well that that single move will divide the camp thereby affect the out come of todays match and the once to come. This move is planed somewhere in Biafra. An Igbo man known for nepotism can never disenfranchise a fellow Igbo man in favour of an Hausa man. So there are many reasons for any right thinking Nigerian to be concerned. NFF should take note and do something asap. I will be disappointed if he remain out coach past this month.

COACH Sunday Oliseh suffered his first defeat as Nigerian national team handler on Thursday as the Super Eagles were dumped 2-0 by the Leopards of DR Congo in an international friendly played in Belgium. The defeat came hours after the sudden exit of long-serving goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama, from the team. The Super Eagles who were […]‬

Read more of this post‬ on http://savinggracereporters.com/headline/oliseh-suffers-first-defeat-as-congo-beat-nigerias-super-eagles/
Re: Oliseh Need To Be Sacked Now(igbo Man) by cheruv: 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
olabukola:

If I remember very well olise said he wasn't Igbo...so I'd suggest you do a little modification to your post

20 Likes

Re: Oliseh Need To Be Sacked Now(igbo Man) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
Oliseh Suffers First Defeat As Congo Beat Nigeria’s Super Eagles

COACH Sunday Oliseh suffered his first defeat as Nigerian national team handler on Thursday as the Super Eagles were dumped 2-0 by the Leopards of DR Congo in an international friendly played in Belgium. The defeat came hours after the sudden exit of long-serving goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama, from the team. The Super Eagles who were […]‬

Read more of this post‬ on http://savinggracereporters.com/headline/oliseh-suffers-first-defeat-as-congo-beat-nigerias-super-eagles/
Re: Oliseh Need To Be Sacked Now(igbo Man) by EasternLionn: 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
Radio Biafra facebook page today was fun.

Hausa Fulani Yoruba all were saying Oliseh is a Biafran and he dumped another Biafran out of the team, and they all were making jest of it and laughing over it.

Haha, at least this people are conforming to how we want them to think.

2 Likes

Re: Oliseh Need To Be Sacked Now(igbo Man) by olabukola: 10:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
cheruv:

If I remember very well olise said he wasn't Igbo...so I'd suggest you do a little modification to your post
How can he say he is not Igbo when his name says otherwise. He said that to get the job, its part of the game plan and its working. The camp is divided. Mikel another ibo did not want to take the CB from Musa when he was substituted.
Re: Oliseh Need To Be Sacked Now(igbo Man) by winniz: 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
olabukola:

Oliseh an Igbo man don't want the eagle to progress. Forget about collecting the CB from a fellow Igbo and handing it to a Northerner. That is a game plan. That is a game plan. He knew quite well that that single move will divide the camp thereby affect the outcome of Today's match and the once to come. This move is planned somewhere in Biafra. An Igbo man know for nepotism can never disenfranchise a fellow Igbo man in favour of an Hausa man. So there are many reasons for any right thinking Nigerians to be concerned. NFF should take note and do something asap. I will be disappointed if he remain our coach past this month.

When did Sunday Oliseh become Igbo? He said himself he ain't Igbo, so just remove Igbo's from this your rubbish write up!

7 Likes

Re: Oliseh Need To Be Sacked Now(igbo Man) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2015
olabukola:
How can he say he is not Igbo when his name says otherwise. He said that to get the job, its part of the game plan and its working. The camp is divided. Mikel another ibo did not want to take the CB from Musa when he was substituted.
you re a bastarrrrrd fooolish ofemmmmanu scratched face idiot

12 Likes

Re: Oliseh Need To Be Sacked Now(igbo Man) by EasternLionn: 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2015
Oliseh rejected his brothers for a plate of soup, we will reject him when they disgrace him there.

Sunday Ogochukwu Oliseh

Stephen Okechukwu Keshi

15 Likes

Re: Oliseh Need To Be Sacked Now(igbo Man) by henribj(m): 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
hmm
Re: Oliseh Need To Be Sacked Now(igbo Man) by cheruv: 10:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
olabukola:
He said he's not Igbo...the video trended on NL sometime back and you Westerners supported his claims to freedom of association.
Probably he's Bini but definitely not Igbo and just bkos he's failing doesn't mean you Ofei' niggers should foist him on us!
Everyone has the right to define his ID and olise has defined himself as not being Igbo!

15 Likes

Re: Oliseh Need To Be Sacked Now(igbo Man) by utytill(m): 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
oliseh don get bald head becos of stress.him think say na to sidon for super sport studio d form phonetic.it don red for him

3 Likes

Re: Oliseh Need To Be Sacked Now(igbo Man) by Kenai: 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
Olabukola, please never in your life should you open a thread as useless as this one and still have the nerve to foolishly come out tomorrow to say "Igbo people want to forcefully take SS people, Igbo people are attachee by force" as it is clear even you are dumb as hell to call an Ika man "Igbo" when it suits you

Watch Oliseh's introductory line on his TED talk and cure your ignorance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8g3fQn3zuA

"My name is Sunday Ogochukwu Oliseh. If you're Ibo, sorry I'm not Ibo. I come from a small village called Abavo in Delta State, but I grew up in Lagos"

Please, Sunday Oliseh is NOT Igbo, and we are happy he isn't. People who are confused about their own identities are of no value to us, and it's best they stay on their lane. Oliseh should bear his cross alone.

...And basically, you're a fhucking idddiot.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oliseh Need To Be Sacked Now(igbo Man) by playahata: 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
you re a bastarrrrrd fooolish ofemmmmanu scratched face idiot
hahaha you funny o. nice one

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Need To Be Sacked Now(igbo Man) by ezeagu(m): 11:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
Oliseh is from a "small town" of no origin. O gi gba aka la. He's not Igbo please. Now gbuwe we.

2 Likes

Re: Oliseh Need To Be Sacked Now(igbo Man) by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 09, 2015
OLISEH FORSAKE THE IGBOS AND HE SHALL WELCOME EVERY CONSEQUENCES PLEASE...

3 Likes

Re: Oliseh Need To Be Sacked Now(igbo Man) by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 09, 2015
Oliseh is a bastard

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oliseh Need To Be Sacked Now(igbo Man) by RareDiamond: 8:22am On Oct 09, 2015
OLISEH IS NOT AN IGBO MAN

2 Likes

Re: Oliseh Need To Be Sacked Now(igbo Man) by warrior01: 8:23am On Oct 09, 2015
CuckoldMaster:
Oliseh is a bastard

He duly called himself so.

3 Likes

Re: Oliseh Need To Be Sacked Now(igbo Man) by Trut(m): 8:54am On Oct 09, 2015
undecided
Re: Oliseh Need To Be Sacked Now(igbo Man) by Chiaka(f): 9:12am On Oct 09, 2015
Tribal bigot!
Re: Oliseh Need To Be Sacked Now(igbo Man) by patrick89(m): 9:20am On Oct 09, 2015
EasternLionn:
Radio Biafra facebook page today was fun.

Hausa Fulani Yoruba all were saying Oliseh is a Biafran and he dumped another Biafran out of the team, and they all were making jest of it and laughing over it.

Haha, at least this people are conforming to how we want them to think.
Link please
Re: Oliseh Need To Be Sacked Now(igbo Man) by ArodewilliamsT: 2:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
When i told my close friends that oliseh have stated failing immediately he denied his genealogy they thought i was joking. Heck the Super eagle is made up 95% Biafrans. His comments will pit him against internationally based players of Biafran origin.

If i were an Igbo/Biafran player do you think i would have given my all to any game after he made such comments? Let him shop for odua-Arewa players. Let's see how it goes?

I personally want the Super Chickens to fail anyway, let everything that makes the zoo happy crumble already!

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Need To Be Sacked Now(igbo Man) by ibedun: 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
Olosho is Igbo and also not igbo undecided

Take it or leave it grin
Re: Oliseh Need To Be Sacked Now(igbo Man) by EasternLionn: 7:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
patrick89:

Link please

I can't get the link, but go to Radio Biafra page and check the article posted on Enyeama and P-Square being tired of Nigeria. cheesy
Re: Oliseh Need To Be Sacked Now(igbo Man) by lebienconnu: 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
Wait wait wait, why is everyone denying their igboism. Amaechi said he was not Igbo and now Oliseh is claiming not being Igbo as well. Is anything wrong with being Igbo? I av also noticed that they are afraid to speak their language in the public. Why?

There is a girl in my college. She gets very angry with me whenever I call her a Igbo girl. Nne bootu why?
Me I be correct Yoruba. I flaunt it, I look it and I rock it. Ayam a proud Yoruba guy. Let us deviate not from the question. What is wrong with being yeebow?

(1) (Reply)

Dont Shoot Biafra Peaceful Protesters. Warns -ABIA GOVERNOR / Buhari Policies Annoying And Sending Away Investors-bloomberg / The Only Picture Of EFCC Boss Magu Smiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.