Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

A Tribute To Vincent Enyeama. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Tribute To Vincent Enyeama. (386 Views)

Wife To Vincent Eyeama’s Brother Dies Months After Wedding / Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles / Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Tribute To Vincent Enyeama. by Ekeretom(m): 10:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
He denied Owen a goal at point blank after a superb pass dissected the Eagles defense... This save announced a young ENYEAMA to the world football.. He went on to become the Eagles save hands spanning over a decade and three years.
I remember vividly how he denied Leonel Messi and Argentina the chance to disgrace our beloved Country at the first ever world cup hosted on African soil. He kept the score line at 1_0..If not for his heroic saves, it would have been 4-0,or 5-0..For his saves, he scooped the MVP award twice in that tournament.
I can't forget his heroics in penalty shoot outs. He bailed us against Zambia and numerous spot kicks awarded against Nigeria.
He has retired unceremoniously from the Eagles, it hurts millions of Nigerian football fans. Let's put the pains behind us and pay him a tribute he deserves. Mention one moment his reflexes, skills, saves kept you in awe. For me, his last minute save against Dzeko (Bosnia ) at the 2014 world cup made sure my heart did not break, even yours.

Re: A Tribute To Vincent Enyeama. by igwedaboss(m): 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
Countless man, countless... A rare gem.. Sad it had to be this way. All I can say is - I wish him great success at club level, in recent time I think he won glove of the year in France which is a great accomplishment. His commitment should be an example to our leaders and young ones.
Re: A Tribute To Vincent Enyeama. by psucc(m): 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2015
The world is a stage Where Villains and heroes play Acting to the excitement of their spectators Cheering, shouting clapping While the euphoria last The hero takes a bow But the villain hangs on.
It is a stage That some are rewarded And others denied Not because they fail to impress For often that not it is the prize of the hero that is given to the villain.
Re: A Tribute To Vincent Enyeama. by henribj(m): 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
I duff my hat to Enyeama.
Re: A Tribute To Vincent Enyeama. by Ekeretom(m): 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
I wonder how he will be feeling.... It's so painful leaving this way after all he's done.. God bless you ENYEAMA.

(1) (Reply)

Merrybet:free Registration And Free Daily March Picks Have Your Money Now / How To Make Money On This Site Every Time, Don't Watch Football For Fun Make Mon / If FOOTBALL clubs were to be Academic institutions in Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.