Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,242 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal (49747 Views)

I Beat Up My Husband Anytime He Demands Sex – Wife / House Wife Consults Oracle Over Husband’s Sexual Escapades In Delta / Wife Threatens To Kill Herself Over Husband’s Sexual Desire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by Qualer: 8:21am On Oct 09, 2015
misspicy:
I see nothing abnormal in his demands o...

Anyway #teamvirgin till its time to give my husbad any how he wants it smiley

kimon, oya come and give it to me!!!
Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by Candyrain(m): 10:34am On Oct 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol @ I can & will. You're right though, it's all about consideration at the end of the day. However, that lady sounds like someone that won't like anything other than missionary.

Yea, she sounds very lazy, just want to lie down and make the guy do all the work. Well I won't blame the guy for trying to make it interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by pbs4real(m): 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
misspicy:

pix or u knw the rest undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by osazeeblue01: 1:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
Dont worry very soon someone will help you out. Please dont complain.
Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by greatMicheal: 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
You have to satisfied your husband or someone else will surely do it for you.
Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by LivingDiamond(m): 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
Okay
Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by berrystunn(m): 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
gayy
Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by LivingDiamond(m): 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
Candyrain:

Yea, she sounds very lazy, just want to lie down and make the guy do all the work. Well I won't blame the guy for trying to make it interesting.

LolLol grin
Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
Get him a maid!!
Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by Brytawon(m): 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
misspicy:

Abeg who ask you
Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by Yonce(f): 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
Some ladies can be so boring. He's trying to spice up the boring sex you've been supplying.

Instead of you to sit him down and talk about his needs, if he's into rough sex or if he could go easy on you, you ran to the internet......mtcheeww

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by kinibigdeal(m): 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
misspicy:

undecided
Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by Truckpusher(m): 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
I tire for naija women, if the guy no f*uck well hit the right spots na problem you see topic like help my man is not good in bed, my man has a low libido. If guys bang them wella hit the right spots, demands for variety of position and other stuff you start seeing topic like help oo my man sexual demand is abnormal.

Ladies na weytyn una want?
No mind them.

The man is simply wasting time with her , he should get himself another woman that will give him his sexual fantasies abeg.
Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by butterflyatalan: 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
misspicy:

Si are we meant to kill ourselves ? Some of us are not virgins due to choices or circumstances. Smart up, girl. Nobody cares, love!

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by Omotayor123(f): 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
nzeobi:
Pray and talk to him
undecided You think prayers can satisfy a man sexual urge

6 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by fatshadys: 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
He is having an affair with a lady that is wild

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by missKiffy(f): 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
I tire for naija women, if the guy no f*uck well hit the right spots na problem you see topic like help my man is not good in bed, my man has a low libido. If guys bang them wella hit the right spots, demands for variety of position and other stuff you start seeing topic like help oo my man sexual demand is abnormal.

As our faces are different, so our problems are, pples problems are different
Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by charlesucheh(m): 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
THAT'S HOW IT IS WHEN YOU ACTIVATE HIS RANDY ORTON [i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font[/color][color=#770077]MODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by sweatlana: 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
misspicy:

Good for u girl
Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
@OP you should be singing "Thank You Lord"
Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by anwo247: 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:

God bless you my brother.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by Boyooosa(m): 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
Heazy2015:

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/help-my-husbands-sexual-demands-abnormal/

S*x in relationship is not about only one person now, but two, why r u doing as if doing as if intercourse is ur right or all about u. U no check in manhood out b4 u went to altar, so y d noise now? U beta no spread the news among ur friends, else, u r a gonner cheesy
Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by mubarak001(m): 1:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
Kilode...wt's big? No be just normal kini...anyways, i understand ur plight.

It is communication. You can still ur actions such as making him lay on his back on the floor and take him from that angle, make e feel wetin u dey pass thru.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by RiffRaff: 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
If u want a Nigerian man to stop asking u for a blow+job... Simply tell him to suck your p+ussy.
Most men just want to take without givin..
Selfish set of humans.
To all those who always say, no sex before marriage. I smh cuz most people will go their whole lives without truely understanding the meaning of sexual satisfaction.
They will in turn start cheating, get fustrated and eventually end up lonely even though they are married.
I say Bleep well before marriage.. So u will know what u are marryin into.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by MyVc: 1:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
See wetin some women dey wish for...
Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by awa(m): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
Surprising honestly. .but marriage can really be funny
Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by BlackrulesDworld(m): 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
anwo247:

God bless you my brother.
And you too!
Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by cama: 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pass him to me and you NEVER See him again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by nortcentrallord(m): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
Deal with it. If he is not performing, you complain. If he is active, you complain. What do you women want even? Don't come here to disturb people and drive sexual thoughts into already perverted minds of some foolish peeps here. Your story is fake so squat and shove it up your ass.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by Ventura1: 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
Block your pu**y!
Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by sweetgala(m): 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol @ I can & will. You're right though, it's all about consideration at the end of the day. However, that lady sounds like someone that won't like anything other than missionary.

Exactly she just wanted to lie on the soft bed and be pleasured. If it was pussy the husband wants he can find it anywhere whatbhe wants is the wild emotional connection that randomness can bring.

The wife better take some lessons in fucking
Re: Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal by menshealth1234: 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
Cure and End Premature Ejaculationn!!!

LAST MUCH MORE LONGA IN BED WITTH ANY WOMAN NATURALLY WITHOUTT Dangerous Pills, Herbs and Medicationn.

No Pills, No Drugs, No Creams, No Herbs,
100%Natural Solutionn To Solve, Cure And Prolongg Ejaculationn!
--->W-W-W. k- I -L -L -P -E. T -K <--.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator / Lady Got Car Gift From Her Husband For Lovely Moment They Shared Together / Wife Cuts Husband’s Manhood In Taraba For Impregnating Another Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.