Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,225 members, 7,780,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:08 PM

How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro (37048 Views)

Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / Between My Big Bro And I Ladies / Ladies, Isn't My Big Bro Cute? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro by SSpeter(m): 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
When My older cousin living abroad was pressurised not to marry a yankee or African American but a Naija babe. He felt bad for a while because he had to break up with his college girlfriend. The task of recommendation was thrown out to every member of the immediate family who was interested. (where I come, we marry via reference so as to ease inquiry into the lady/guy family) being my paddie beause he buys me stuff grin I joined the race and promised to help in the search days later I forgot everything. My Aunt (Mum's cousin) and my Mum were fed up because the guy often rejected some of the ladies they linked him with.

It was my kid's brother's matric day so I went to stand by him. Looking around I saw so many pretty faces then my cousin came to mind...(although I am not attracted by pretty faces) so I didn't speak to any then something came to my mind grin I love intelligent girls (If you like look like 'ikwikwi' as long as you can best me in any logical reasoning and analysis I am already in love with you).

So I went straight to the closest school (faculty) which was faculty of sciences, I started staring at the result boards looking for female brains...It was more difficult than I thought cos the school actually removed the names of the student only matric number and result chaiii....so I copied all the top mat numbers who were finalist from all the departments in the faculty. luckily as I was leaving the school (faculty) I noticed students exiting a lecture theatre so I asked a guy which department he said MCB 500level.

I smiled brought out the matric numbers I copied from micro biology and was shocked the five top matric numbers I copied 3 were females. He told me their names nd pointed one to me. She wasn't elegant but not short so I knew she will do. I introduced myself we conversed and she accepted to take a shot with my younger brother nd I. Right there she even told my young bro "ensure you apply ur heart to studies alone"...that comment made me smile. I got her contact and she left.

I travelled back, told my mum then called my cousin. My cousin asked how are you sure is not a flirt? I told him point blank, you can't be wayward and top ur department success requires discipline. My mum called his mum and they chatted with her on phone invited her and when we finally linked them. my cousin told the mum..."this surely will do"...while I was still serving, I attended the traditional weeding... trust me na I collected my percentage for services rendered... grin...nothing is free

158 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro by henribj(m): 10:55pm On Oct 08, 2015
hmm
so do you plan making this your services a nationwide service?
or is it only for family?
#justasking

174 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro by tellwisdom: 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
smiley

2 Likes

Re: How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro by adavebobo(m): 10:56pm On Oct 08, 2015
Interesting

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro by LifeIsGuhd(f): 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
Ehmm, I just hope she isn't just really good with chokes? grin

5 Likes

Re: How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro by SUGARBEE(f): 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
Wow, I also admire the lady... Besides it's definitely true.. No matter how you try, you can't be wayward and still be in control of your education. . . Thumbs up

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro by donholy28(m): 11:07pm On Oct 08, 2015
So u don turn to cupid

6 Likes

Re: How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
500L MCB
Tales by moonlight

169 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro by osamaBUSH(m): 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
I sense a good business in the horizon for you if you care to harness it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro by SSpeter(m): 11:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
henribj:
hmm
so do you plan making this your services a nationwide service?
or is it only for family?
#justasking
bro I can't meddle into your family affairs naaaa....i guess you guys have a standard or principle you follow...I am not a contractor cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro by AmakaDNBStories(f): 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
Hmmm

3 Likes

Re: How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro by SSpeter(m): 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
osamaBUSH:
I sense a good business in the horizon for you if you care to harness it.
I am a trained architect na bros...you want make them disown me here...although money is not enough

2 Likes

Re: How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro by SSpeter(m): 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2015
Harbioollah:
500L MCB

Tales by moonlight
lemme be cautious with my language....dude it's a university of technology all their courses are 5yrs for Btech they even use "school" and not faculty....ensure you know something before you doubt

130 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro by SSpeter(m): 11:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
donholy28:
So u don turn to cupid
lipsrsealed
Re: How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro by SSpeter(m): 11:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Wow, I also admire the lady... Besides it's definitely true.. No matter how you try, you can't be wayward and still be in control of your education. . . Thumbs up
cool
Re: How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro by SSpeter(m): 11:27pm On Oct 08, 2015
LifeIsGuhd:
Ehmm, I just hope she isn't just really good with chokes? grin
What does that mean?
Re: How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro by LifeIsGuhd(f): 11:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
SSpeter:
What does that mean?

Expo

3 Likes

Re: How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro by SSpeter(m): 11:37pm On Oct 08, 2015
LifeIsGuhd:

Expo
pls tell me in details....plssssss
Re: How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro by LifeIsGuhd(f): 11:43pm On Oct 08, 2015
SSpeter:
pls tell me in details....plssssss

Examination malpractice

Hope that wasn't what she did to top her class

Justsayin'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro by Abugab(m): 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
Matchmaking is surely your call.
Enlarge the scope of this business as you already have a 100% success by telling your cousin to help our lost brothers and sisters overseas with their spouses.
As it grows, event planning and management can add up to the total services.
Run this through your mind as it could sure be a great way to your breakthrough.

Thumbs up for your success in your first job.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro by SSpeter(m): 11:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
LifeIsGuhd:

Examination malpractice

Hope that wasn't what she did to top her class

Justsayin'
Awwww...she passed pre med exam in flying colours...she is currently studying medicine

5 Likes

Re: How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro by henribj(m): 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
SSpeter:
bro I can't meddle into your family affairs naaaa....i guess you guys have a standard or principle you follow...I am not a contractor cool

oh well, just asking
cos this could be a very profitable line of business o
wink

2 Likes

Re: How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro by LifeIsGuhd(f): 11:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
SSpeter:
Awwww...she passed pre med exam in flying colours...she is currently studying medicine

Wow! Alright

Congratulations

You made you a good addition to the family cool

3 Likes

Re: How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro by SSpeter(m): 11:57pm On Oct 08, 2015
Abugab:
Enlarge the scope of this business as you already have a 100% success by telling your cousin to help our lost brothers and sisters overseas with their spouses.
Run this through your mind as it could sure be a great way to your breakthrough.

....lol....bro ur business sense no be here oooo....but you know Nigerians are the most insincere people on earth. they will use the medium to cheat sincere people. A forum like this can help but trust me if a lady/guy sends me PM I won't accept...Infact I don't accept at all. because I don't even trust if she is actually a male or female nd vice versa. did you know how many dating sites in the US that were brought down becos of naija guys...look @ Badoo, myspace, isingle,okcupid et al even zooks cos our Naija hustlers no dey try

5 Likes

Re: How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro by SSpeter(m): 11:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
Abugab:

....lol....bro ur business sense no be here oooo....but you know Nigerians are the most insincere people on earth. they will use the medium to cheat sincere people. A forum like this can help but trust me if a lady/guy sends me PM I won't accept...Infact I don't accept at all. because I don't even trust if she is actually a male or female nd vice versa. did you know how many dating sites in the US that were brought down becos of naija guys...look @ Badoo, myspace, isingle,okcupid et al even zooks are all messed up cos of our Naija hustlers no dey try

1 Like

Re: How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro by kellyJames5(m): 12:00am On Oct 09, 2015
Op' I also need a wife,can you?

2 Likes

Re: How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 09, 2015
Hahaha nice one. smiley
Re: How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro by SSpeter(m): 12:02am On Oct 09, 2015
henribj:

oh well, just asking
cos this could be a very profitable line of business o
wink
Badt guy grin...even if you try our naija dudes nd babes are too insincere
Re: How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro by SSpeter(m): 12:04am On Oct 09, 2015
kellyJames5:
Op' I also need a wife,can you?
lol....one of the bad guys...lol

1 Like

Re: How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro by SSpeter(m): 12:13am On Oct 09, 2015
LifeIsGuhd:

Wow! Alright

Congratulations

You made you a good addition to the family cool
yeah...I pray so.....

1 Like

Re: How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro by SSpeter(m): 12:14am On Oct 09, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Hahaha nice one. smiley
cool cool
Re: How I Recommended A Lady For My Big Bro by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:15am On Oct 09, 2015
SSpeter:
yeah...I pray so.....
Yeah, By God's Grace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? / Valentine, My First Time.. / Run From Womanizing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.