Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

cb - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / cb (6310 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Finally Vindicated / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Finally Vindicated / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Finally Vindicated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: cb by tpiander: 7:06am On Oct 09, 2015
The measure you give will be the measure you get, op.

Say no to sabotage.

What you wish for other people is what will happen to you.

1 Like

Re: cb by Orjioorji(f): 7:09am On Oct 09, 2015
The same Oliseh that do insult Stephen keshi, this world is turn by turn.

1 Like

Re: cb by bankyblue(m): 7:52am On Oct 09, 2015
exxell:
Have God Finally Vindicated me on Enyeama? I sounded this warning and even posted it on NFF facebook. Nobody listened to me. I cried on Nairaland but nobody listened. Rather people were sending me hate mails as usual. Well, am used to that!! Expect more worse and damage to come without Enyeama. undecided undecided undecided

Hope you guys remembered Enyeama Vs Edin Dzeko in the Nigeria vs Bosnia/Herzevegonia match?

Thunder fire Oliseh, Thunder fire Nigeria and Thunder Fire any Thunder that will be sent back to me... Thunder fire all Enyeama's haters and Thunder fire Oliseh again. Again, thunder fire Boko Haram and there sponsors. Finally, thunder fire everybody that quoted and insulted me on the previous page I cried on. Thunder everywhere. From Northern to Western Nigeria....
Thunder Thunder Thunder!! Thunder all over!!

angry angry angry

Loloz I feel ur pain.

E be like say Nigeria cut ur coupon abi ticket last night.
U better say aways from WEED, BET9JA, WINASBET, NAIRABET or anything that could make u be this emtional.
Re: cb by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 09, 2015
Orjioorji:
The same Oliseh that do insult Stephen keshi, this world is turn by turn.
karma iz a bytch
Re: cb by sparkleRed(f): 7:59am On Oct 09, 2015
Badgers14:

Yes i remembered Enyeama vs Pogba when he was reaching the ball he wasn't supposed to smiley

My broda easy with your thunder firing smiley smiley

I feel your pain and i understand...
Enyeama was our best player no argument, gave a lot to the team.. But my broda he was a team captain, challenging a coach in front of junior colleagues was very unprofessional.. He should have led by example...

If Oliseh condoned that and a younger player does the same tomorrow and he disciplines him.. He is noe biased..

So as bad as e bad Enyeama should have acted like a professional.. And led by example...

God Bless cool

oh really and d coach was dumb ow can u just announce a new captain in front of d old one without lettn d first aware, ow disrespectful can dat be Respect is reciprocal simple
Re: cb by imsuboi(m): 9:03am On Oct 09, 2015
exxell; the NL god of thunder grin grin
Re: cb by Dbboy(m): 9:18am On Oct 09, 2015
Chanchit:

If Super Eagles did not stop existing after the exit of Rufai, Shorunmu it would definitely survive post Enyeama era too, you all crying fowl should just let go, 13yrs and over a 100caps is enough, was he not in post when we couldn't qualify for nations cup? Was he not in the world cup? Did we get to Qf? Know the full story before sending thunder around.

But he brought home the nations cup that eluded the others
Re: cb by Chanchit: 9:22am On Oct 09, 2015
Dbboy:

But he brought home the nations cup that eluded the others

Peter Rufai was in goal when we won in 1994
And then we did not win by luck, its not the job of the goal keeper to score, if there are no good strikers or mid fielders there's no way a team would win, abi keeper fit good so tae make he start to score for the team?

1 Like

Re: cb by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 09, 2015
xs

1 Like

Re: cb by Badgers14: 9:50am On Oct 09, 2015
sparkleRed:

oh really and d coach was dumb ow can u just announce a new captain in front of d old one without lettn d first aware, ow disrespectful can dat be Respect is reciprocal simple

I Am mesmerized by your full grasp of football..

You are beautiful by the way wink

Good morning miss lady kiss
Re: cb by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 09, 2015
exxell:
Have God Finally Vindicated me on Enyeama? I sounded this warning and even posted it on NFF facebook. Nobody listened to me. I cried on Nairaland but nobody listened. Rather people were sending me hate mails as usual. Well, am used to that!! Expect more worse and damage to come without Enyeama. undecided undecided undecided

Hope you guys remembered Enyeama Vs Edin Dzeko in the Nigeria vs Bosnia/Herzevegonia match?

Thunder fire Oliseh, Thunder fire Nigeria and Thunder Fire any Thunder that will be sent back to me... Thunder fire all Enyeama's haters and Thunder fire Oliseh again. Again, thunder fire Boko Haram and there sponsors. Finally, thunder fire everybody that quoted and insulted me on the previous page I cried on. Thunder everywhere. From Northern to Western Nigeria....
Thunder Thunder Thunder!! Thunder all over!!

angry angry angry

LOL. I swear, YOU BE CASE STUDY .

1 Like

Re: cb by kokoA(m): 11:20am On Oct 09, 2015
Sango na him papa, Amadioha na him mama. undecided
Re: cb by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 09, 2015
Click Like If you think op is high on Ekiti weed,or Click share if you think op is high as a result of too much Oshogbo Weed .
Re: cb by 400billionman: 11:58am On Oct 09, 2015
SUNDAY is a QUACK coach..

He will have problem(s) very soon..
Re: cb by faithclin(f): 10:04am On Oct 13, 2015
So now that Oliseh won??
Re: cb by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:21am On Oct 13, 2015
exxell:
imsuboi
brother which set 4 imsu
Re: cb by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2015
sd

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira May Fall To N1000 Per Dollar - Federal Government / Adeyanju Lied Gej Was Not Invited For Trumps Inauguaration- See Full List / Pic Of Buhari And GMD NNPC After Their Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.