Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

The Revolving World Has Stand Still!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Revolving World Has Stand Still!!! (391 Views)

$ex Story: A 'one Night Stand' Experience I Can Never Forget (must Read) / Can I Stand This Love (Short Story) / One Night Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Revolving World Has Stand Still!!! by Omohemma(m): 2:51am On Oct 09, 2015
The Revolving World has stand still: Things no longer the same

On the verge of improvement

You always want to make up for your mistakes, don't you?
You always want to strengthen the weaknesses you are being mocked with, aren't you doing so?

Are you not aware that it's of no value if you yawn to improve to please others rather gradual and steady discovery,development and maintenance of the hidden essentials of goodly living will just be a perfect way to improve.
A mystery you might be yet independence of societal abnormalities marks what's truly improvement. Don't get dismayed, no man is born perfect neither will any man die perfect yet don't relent, be in pursuit of perfection for it's the trademark of a Victor.
Know your capabilities, set goals a little beyond them(capabilities), take worthwhile steps, be open to criticisms, pick out your wrongs even when close to 100% rightness, work on observed wrongs and be rest assured that with time all this will sum up to be a BetterYou. All I've been trying to say is for you to BeYourself
#SaveTheYouth
#OmohCares
#TGIF

(1) (Reply)

Falcons Vs Jaguars Live Stream / Books - Spanking New Poem Piece. / Tempus Fugit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.