Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,806 members, 7,806,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos (48420 Views)

Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos / Army Shoot 2 People In Aba After A Soldier Was Beaten By A Civilian(pics) / Soldiers Caught A Civilian In Military Camouflage And Did This.. (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos by omooba969(m): 11:04am On Oct 09, 2015
epheezy2:
guys na lie jorrr, an officer kan not do such a thing only uncommisioned officers, n officers kan not be walkin on d road, if it not a car then am not sure if dey wil go 2 work, bkus dey lik postin, n a solja kan neva tranpu opon any bodies right, dat guy must hav don sumtin wrong 4 d soldier to have don dix 2 him, pls dont bring false alarm oo.. am an army personel.. xo i no how tins are!!!

Are you trying to justify the bloody soldier's action?

Talk of crooks as soldiers! undecided
Re: See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos by RaptorX: 11:07am On Oct 09, 2015
All said and done, this Is still a BACKWARD and UNCIVILISED society. When you travel abroad, you will know that what is the norm in Nigeria is abnormal in civilized countries.
Re: See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos by amusadele: 11:09am On Oct 09, 2015
Change every where. But to be very fair, some Nigerians, especially the youths, most especially tanker drivers, okada riders, taxi driver etc deserve that punishment. These people are complete animals. Their character always shows that they grew up somewhere in the bush with anyone's (human) care.
Re: See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos by franklin2001: 11:13am On Oct 09, 2015
Soft ooooooo
Re: See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos by tyehmi(m): 11:17am On Oct 09, 2015
@Op, that's an a soldier and not an Officer in the army..... Authorities in the military should look into human right violations/abuses carried out by these soldiers on citizens they are meant to protect.

#GodblesstheFederalRepublicofNigeria

1 Like

Re: See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos by menshealth1234: 11:19am On Oct 09, 2015
Cure and End Premature Ejaculationn!!!

LAST MUCH MORE LONGA IN BED WITTH ANY WOMAN NATURALLY WITHOUTT Dangerous Pills, Herbs and Medicationn.

No Pills, No Drugs, No Creams, No Herbs,
100%Natural Solutionn To Solve, Cure And Prolongg Ejaculationn!
goto W'W'W . KILLPE . T K NOW!!

Re: See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos by omooba969(m): 11:21am On Oct 09, 2015
4stylz:
Nigeria military men are all goats, I respect none.

I have come across foreign soldiers that go through harder training than 9ja army but the way they carry themselves; You will be amazed

Nigeria military men are touts; from their head to the last rank

Hope I am safe after posting this?? Hell yeah. I am in America

You are safe bro, no lele! grin Bloody Nigerian soldiers, beating & murdering our precious civilians is all they are trained to do.

Bunch of animalzzzzz! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos by andyanders: 11:21am On Oct 09, 2015
This should be reported to the commander at Ikeja cantonment.
Re: See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 09, 2015
Useless animals...they should the power to fight bokoharam and not use it on civilians
Re: See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos by Ochinex(m): 11:28am On Oct 09, 2015
grin grin
dainformant:
This very very bad...talking about human rights violation....The Nigerian military needs to take a critical look at this growing trend especially after being accused of the same crime by Amnesty international and other human rights bodies.... An army personnel was pictured maltreating this civilian in Oshodi. Lagos on Thursday afternoon for an unknown reason....Whatever the reason might be, this is the wrongest way to go about it especially from an officer who should know better.....

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/10/see-what-am-army-officer-did-to.html

Very good grin
dainformant:
This very very bad...talking about human rights violation....The Nigerian military needs to take a critical look at this growing trend especially after being accused of the same crime by Amnesty international and other human rights bodies.... An army personnel was pictured maltreating this civilian in Oshodi. Lagos on Thursday afternoon for an unknown reason....Whatever the reason might be, this is the wrongest way to go about it especially from an officer who should know better.....

Very good Yoruba's are cowards
Re: See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos by tellwisdom: 11:29am On Oct 09, 2015
If i were him, i will do worse... angry
Re: See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos by luckyboss(m): 11:29am On Oct 09, 2015
This is one of the reason most of the soldiers die of a common headache paracetamol can cure.
Re: See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos by Revolva(m): 11:30am On Oct 09, 2015
Maybe d. Guy misbehved na on a good day no army officer go treat anyone bad
Re: See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos by dfinancial(m): 11:46am On Oct 09, 2015
One on one that boy go take that army on

1 Like

Re: See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos by Bollinger(m): 11:48am On Oct 09, 2015
FtLawi:
u will not die early. no one cares to ask what the guy did.

Even if the guy stole, is that the way the law is set up to deal with criminals? I swear, Nigerians think with every faculty except the one that matters most.
Re: See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos by omooba969(m): 11:48am On Oct 09, 2015
amusadele:
Change every where. But to be very fair, some Nigerians, especially the youths, most especially tanker drivers, okada riders, taxi driver etc deserve that punishment. These people are complete animals. Their character always shows that they grew up somewhere in the bush with anyone's (human) care.

Come to think of it, everyone is an animal in human skin( in Baba70's voice- blessed memory) grin.

What needs to be examined here is our level of civilization and only then shall we be able to find the need for more of education on our civic duties & responsibilities. Our politicians(robbers) are not left out as they exhibit the most barbaric behaviours ever known to man.

Enlightenment/education will do the job, not beating & murdering the precious people of Nigeria.

God bless the precious people of Nigeria!
God bless PMB!!
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!
Re: See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos by omooba969(m): 11:51am On Oct 09, 2015
dfinancial:
One on one that boy go take that army on

Sure thing! grin Left hook will do the job very well. cool
Re: See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos by nature4c: 11:55am On Oct 09, 2015
All dis oshodi touts dat is what good 4 dem
Re: See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos by MDOLOFU: 11:56am On Oct 09, 2015
Dis is so wicked I condemned it. Human rights should come into it
Re: See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
kingzizzy:
If it was a civilised country, it would have been automatic sack for the military personnel, doesn't matter if he has the rank of a field marshal. But we talking about Nigeria so................
one person can't be called personnel... say officer instead.
Re: See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos by killercute16(m): 12:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
menix:

Baba why u dey talk like Weedo minister nah, which thief will see a nigerian Military officer nd attempt such..

At Topic: sure that Mofo of a military man have not been drafted to Borno before, wish the military authority identifies this commando nd draft him to Sambisa Asap...

Mr man,thief no dey look face.The guy must have done something wrong to have warrant that kind of punishment.
Re: See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos by alaskido(m): 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
Animal in human skin. Corporal Rambo well done o. Na for civilian body you dey get power. Your mate dey Sambisa forest dey fight BOKO HARAM, you dey Oshodi bus stop dey feel funky with poor civilians.
Re: See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos by Coolbite(m): 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
ChappyChase:

My brother, "I know my right" no be for where naija Amy dey oo.. I have suffered worst humiliation in the hands of naija army than that boys own, and mine was from a female soldier!
Re: See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos by Lovexme(m): 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
To know a man's true character, give him lots of power.
Re: See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos by charlesucheh(m): 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
dainformant:

i know that area very well. it's oshodi isale where you get buses going to PWD and IKEJA ALONG. THAT PLACE IS KNOWN FOR NOTORIOUS PICK-POCKETING ACTIVITIES AND SNATCHING OF HAND BAGS. women are mostly the prey when it comes to incidents like that. I've even taken my time to witness one of their activities. that dude being Mal-handled by that military officer am sure is one of those, terrorizing that area.
just look at his head, he doesn't even look responsible at all.
Re: See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
I guess u don't care to know what the bloody civilian did
dainformant:

Re: See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos by ileogbenfidel(m): 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
You know every
Ladipodeal:
That is Arena Shopping complex carved out of Ikeja Cantonment along Oshodi - Agege road.
The gate behind is manned by soldiers and that place considered military zone. There are a lot of criminal activities right in front of the gate by street urchins from Oshodi.
In as much I don't support the soldier action there is the need to check their activities.
Re: See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos by MrMr(m): 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
E don hapun e don hapun, make d guy no vex jawe... Abi wetin civilian go do?
Re: See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos by dododawa1: 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
Boko haram will be laughing now somewhere.
Re: See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos by rshdlekan: 12:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
Make FG send this soldier to go fight Boko Haram, e bi like sey power dey charge am
Re: See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
Yinkahlite:
I dislike reporting a one sided story. Nobody wants to know what caused the punishment.

THIS ACT FROM THIS MILITARY PERSONNEL IS GROSS ABUSE OF HUMAN RIGHTS.He doesnt have the right to treat this young man this way.No wonder Idris sang " Nigeria jaga jaga......every thing is be done jagajajaishly".....It is always a CASE OF UNKNOWN SOLDIER.Can you see a US Marine maltreating his fellow American citizen this way?

It is high time Nigerian military changed their mentality towards civilians.Those barbarians among them are giving the military bad name.
Re: See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
Since u dontt knw what happened , why tell us? because nah soldier u wan anounce ur ignorance? U know weda he entered a millitary zone to rob? U know whether he raped the officer's daughter/wife(e no dey hard western men), u know whether he attempted attacking the army? Pls don upload what u are not sure of just to become popular.

Nah ur kinds dey make this fight against bh to take time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Calls His Dogs On Electricity Officials Disconnecting His Light In Owerri / Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun / Hanifa Abubakar: Court Sentences Abdulmaliq, Hashimu To Death By Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.